𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒, bxb~jersey...

By -allova

~lowercase intended~ one shots of the jersey boys:) •all fictional• •discontinued• More

xoxo
☾ malejandro
☾ mairi
♡ alevaro
♢ malejandro
♡sariano
☾malvaro
☾ alevaro
♢ malejandro
♢ malejandro
♢ malejandro
♢ malejandro
♢ malejandro
requestss
♢malejandro
question

♢ mairi

4.7K 116 107
By -allova

•settings•
•font~palatino•
•read in dark mode•

POV. mattia
"mattia please be respectful when he gets in here. he just got cheated on, again. he needs to get out of the house." i hummed in response as alejandro lectured me.

"i don't understand why you're so worried ale. i'm not a monster god damn." i said as i rolled up my window. ale slammed on the brakes, putting his arm across me like a mom. "also not a baby." i rolled my eyes as the light turned green and he moved his hand.

"see mattia, you're just a grump. i don't know what's wrong with you but you need to stop being so angry."

"ale i'm not always angry" i laid my head back against the seat. "just-"

"sexually frustrated?" alejandro blurted out. my eyes went wide at his words and i opened my mouth to say something but stopped when i saw that we were now parked.

"where are we right now?" i asked ale, watching him smirk at the fact that i didn't deny his allegations.

"we're waiting for kairi, duh" ale chuckled before pulling out his phone.

"where's your boyfriend?"

"alvaro?" he replied, still looking at his phone.

"no the other one. yes alvaro you dipshit" i pulled out my phone as he rolled his eyes.

"he's sick" he paused as he took a snap and sent it, "i have to go over there in a few hours actually."

"then what are we gonna do?" alejandro looked up from his phone, confused. "the kieran kid and i, what are we supposed to do when you leave."

"his name is kairi, and you guys are gonna hang out." he plugged his phone into the aux and turned the music up before putting his seat back and closing his eyes.

"could he take any longer damn." i mumbled.

"mattia please lighten up, or get your dick sucked. actually do both i think that would make your presence much more enjoyable."

"i'm not sexually frustrated."

"yes you are mattia." he sat up and looked at me. "ever since you said you were gonna stop fucking random bitches you've been a total bitch." ale said.

"oh so you want me to start having random hookups again?" i asked, i couldn't win with ale.

"you know that's not what i'm saying." he sighed, annoyed.

"then what are you saying ale. i'm obviously not an 'enjoyable' presence to be around so how do i fix it?!"

"mattia, stop being so negative. i don't know if you are actually sexually frustrated, i was just saying-"

"yea well 'just say' less. your friend is here." i crossed my arms, looking out the window. there was a short boy walking out to the car, i couldn't see him very well from inside the car but he wore a hoodie and sweats, with those ugg boots. he opened the door and smiled at ale.

"we're just going to your house right? i look like shit" he giggled a little bit. just the sound of this boys giggle sent butterflies through my stomach.

"yes we're just gonna chill at my house." ale replied. the boy got into the car, shutting the door as ale drove off. "this is mattia by the way. mattia, this is kairi. kairi, this is mattia." i turned around in my seat to wave.

"hi mattia" he smiled at me slightly as he reached down and buckled his seatbelt.

"hey" i replied. the boy made me a little bit nervous for some reason. i don't know what it was about him. he had a very happy aura. it was like he had no cares in the world as he rolled down ale's window and rested his legs outside of the window.

"can i have aux sir?" he asked, sticking his hand up in between the drivers seat and the passengers seat. his hands were so small and adorable. would look perfect wrapped around my di-

"alejandro why not, you always get aux!" i was shaken out of my thoughts as the two argued.

"you can have the aux kairi" i said as i unplugged the aux from ale's phone and placed it in kairi's hand.

"thank you mattia" he said as he sat rested back onto his seat. he plugged it in and the car was filled with the sound of: 'chocolate vanilla swirl with cookie crunch pleath?!'

"oh my fucking god kairi you aren't funny" alejandro groaned in annoyance as he held in his laughs. kairi on the other hand could not stop giggling in the backseat. i cracked up a little bit as well, only at the fact that the small boy couldn't stop laughing. "that vine is so old kai it's not funny anymore"

"bitch, why did you laugh then?" he said, still slightly smiley from his laugh attack.

"i- just turn some music on please" ale replied as he flicked his blinker and leaned over to see out my window. kairi tossed his phone up so that the cord wouldn't have to stretch as his music blared through the car.

"do you have any drugs?" i heard kairi basically hell over the music. i turned the music down,

"did you just say what i think you said?" i turned to ale, "did he just say what i think he said?"

"i meant advil or something, i don't do drugs" he chuckled a little bit.

"oh, my bad"  i replied.

"how many do you want?" ale asked as he used the hand he wasn't driving with to rummage through his storage compartments in the center console of his car.

"3 please" kairi answered, holding up three fingers as he spoke. ale pulled out a bottle of advil, and handed it to me.

"give him 3 for me please." ale said as he closed the storage compartment.

"why can't he do it?" i asked him, slightly confused.

"yea, i can do it myself." kairi argued.

"kairi is just babie, babie with an i-e." alejandro replied, causing me to chuckle and kairi to cross his arms.

"i am not 'babie' alejandro. you're just mom, with an m-o-m" he replied.

"you kind of are babie." i agreed with ale, opening up the bottle of advil and pouring 3 into my hand.

"am not!" he pouted slightly but uncrossed his arms to reach for the pills. "why am i 'babie?' i don't get it" ale and i looked at each other before answering, in unison,

"you just are"

"that's not fair!" kairi argued once again.

"yea yea just take your drugs" i answered, chuckling so that i wouldn't come off as a jerk. kairi snatched them away, jokingly before smiling at me.

"thanks" he looked around the backseat a little bit before groaning in annoyance, "does anybody have water?"

"no" ale replied, picking up his empty water bottle and shaking it.

"here you go" i said as i turned around slightly to hand him my water.

"thank you"

"mhm" i replied. i scrolled through instagram until we got to ale's.

"we're here pussies" ale said as he unbuckled, we looked into the back seat to see kairi knocked out cold.

"how did he fall asleep that fast?" i asked with a chuckle.

"i don't know, he really is babie" ale responded. "kairi, get the fuck up" he reached towards the door to open it.

"don't! he'll wake up." i stopped ale as i got out to the car.

"mattia are you dumb, how else is he supposed to get inside?" ale whisper-yelled.

"pick him up" i said, shrugging my shoulders.

"you pick him up, since you're the one who doesn't want to wake him up." ale argued.

"fine" i said smugly before walking around to the drivers side and opening the door. i unbuckled his seatbelt and scooped him up so that i was carrying him bridal style.

"this" alejandro said while moving his fingers up and down between kairi and i, "is gonna be a thing"

"i just met him" i said as i closed the door to ale's car.

"uh huh and you're already hard for some reason" ale said with a smirk. i instantly used one hand to cover my boner, causing me to almost drop kairi. i grabbed onto him,

"what the fuck alejandro"

"what, it's true, you didn't have that before he got in the car" he laughed as we walked into his house.

"why are you looking?" i smirked at him.

"ew don't look at me like that. i'm just observant." he said as he kicked off his shoes and walked upstairs. i did the same thing, following him up the stairs and into his room. i laid kairi down on ale's bed before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"fifa or gta?" i asked, grabbing a remote controller from ale's tv stand.

"none of the above, alvaro wants me to come over now."

"alejandro what the fuck" i made a pouty face, "why can't he come here?"

"uhm so we can fuck, duh" he replied as he put on cologne.

"i- you're so disgusting" i sighed, tossing the controller back onto alejandro's desk. "why did you have us spend the night if you're going to leave?" i said.

"mattia i will be back god damn, you have kairi here you're not alone."

"look at him." i pointed to kairi who was peacefully sleeping, his smooth, slightly peachy tinted lips parted just a little bit as he breathed at a calming, steady rate.

"why do you look at him like that?" ale asked me with a smirk.

"like what?"

"like, i don't know, you study him every time you look at him." ale said while looking at himself in his mirror.

"i do not"

"you like him huh?" my eyes widened, "you guys could date, maybe you wouldn't be so sexually frustrated" ale said as he closed his closet.

"you annoy me so much alejandro get the fuck out" i said as i moved to sit in alejandro's gaming chair.

"it's true then, you like him"

"i literally just met him today" i picked up ale's headset and put it on before turning on his x-box

"but you think he's cute huh?" ale grabbed his keys

"i should slap that smirk off your ugly ass face"

"you do! you do think he's cute" ale pointed at me with a smug smile.

"ok, is it not okay to think he's cute?" i asked as i logged into my account on the x-box.

"nah it is, just don't fuck on my bed" i rolled my eyes at ale's words as he walked towards me and dapped me up. "i will be back before 11, seriously don't fuck on my bed please"

"whatever, tell alvaro i said to feel better" i said as i shooed him away. ale left, so i started up the game and started playing.

"did i hear what i thought i heard?" i heard a raspy voice croak out. "don't fuck on his bed?" i chuckled at his question, causing him to giggle.

"yea, he said that but i don't usually follow rules" i told him, as i spun around in the chair to look at him.

"pfft shut up" he giggled once again. "how did i get in here?"

"i carried you in, ale was being a bitch and wanted to wake you up"

"thank you" he smiled a little bit before rubbing his eyes. i couldn't help but stare at him, the way he smiled, and the way his fluffy hair stuck up in every which way. "why are you staring at me?" he asked before sticking his tongue out at me.

"you're just cute" i mumbled.

"nah you're cute" he said.

"damn, the energy" i shouted jokingly as i played the game. he giggled in response. "your giggle is cute kairi."

"it's not a giggle. it's a laugh" i could hear the pouty attitude in his voice.

"yea no it's a giggle." i replied expecting him to argue back. instead he walked over to me, crawling into my lap so that he was straddling me, placing my arms, which were still occupied playing fifa, around him. his head rested against my shoulder as his small arms wrapped around my back. "kai?"

"mhm?" he replied.

"ya comfy?" i felt him crack a smile.

"mhm" we sat there for a few minutes before he spoke again, "mattia?"

"yes kai?" i answered before taking a drink of my water.

"why do you have a boner right now?" he asked causing me to choke on my water.

"um, i-i don't know" i awkwardly chuckled to break the tension.

"want me to help you?" he asked me, quietly, as he wrapped his arms around my neck. i bit my lip before leaning in and closing the space between us. hungry and lust driven was the only way to describe the kiss as kairi pulled on my hair. he pulled away, the need for oxygen being a disfavor as my lips ached in the need to touch his. he opened his mouth to say something but i grabbed his jaw before he could speak.

"we don't have to think about it." i told him, he smiled slightly before attacking my neck with kisses and love bites. i groaned slightly as he marked my neck. "k-kairi don't-"

"shhhh" kai interrupted me, "we don't have to think about it remember?" i nodded my head, but rather quickly stopped as i took in a sharp breath. kairi moved down off of my lap, his hand trailing all the way down my chest until it landed on my pants. kairi began palmed my throbbing bulge as i took off my hoodie.

"s-shit" i held his jaw once again, rubbing my thumb back and forth against his perfect, soft lips. "stop teasing me"

"can i?" he asked as he tugged slightly on the bottom of my boxers. i chuckled at his desire to be proper and consensual as he shot me a light-hearted glare.

"of course you can" i replied, causing kairi to pull down my boxers.

POV. kairi
i smirked as i took mattia's length out of my mouth. the only sound in the room being the heavy breathing of the both of us.

"i was about to cum" mattia panted out, "why did you stop?" i shrugged my shoulders before licking his cock one more time just to tease. i giggled a little at his reaction before putting his length back in his boxers. mattia stood up, picking me up and throwing me onto ale's bed. i took off my hoodie, throwing it onto the floor as mattia got onto the bed as well, instantly attaching his lips to mine. "can i?" mattia asked with a smile as he put his hand on the waistband of my sweats.

"mhm" he pulled off my sweats, throwing them onto the ground as well before kissing all the way down my stomach. i moaned as he licked my dick through my boxer briefs. "i need you mattia"

"say less baby boy" he bit his lip as he squeezed my covered bulge, causing me to let out a small whine. 

"w-wait we cant fuck on ale's bed" i said as i sat up, stopping mattia. mattia groaned in annoyance, looking around the room before smirking as his eyes focused on ale's other desk, the desk used for school work. mattia looked at me, back at the desk, and then back at me before pulling me out of bed. i watched as he used his arm to push everything off of ale's desk.

"mattia you're-"

"shhh" i smiled at him as he picked me up by the waist, "we're not thinking remember?" i giggled as he set me down on the desk but the giggles turned into moans rather quickly as he began to mark my neck with hickeys.

"mattia please" i breathed out, my hands tangled in his hair.

"please what kairi?"

"please give it to me" i felt him smirk against my neck. he slid open the drawer of ale's desk before pulling out an all too familiar square packaging.

"just my luck" he put on the condom as i took of my boxers. "suck" he said as he held his fingers up to my mouth.

"i'm already prepped" i replied, watching as mattia's eyes widened slightly.

"kairi you dirty motherfucker" we both laughed, which resulted in us laughing even more at the fact that we were laughing before having sex. the laughter quickly turned into moans as mattia slipped his length into me.

"y-you weren't gonna w-warn me?" i muttered out in between moans. mattia laughed a little bit before looking at me with a smirk.

"what did you want, a countdown lilbaby?" he asked. i rolled my eyes but ironically, they rolled themself as mattia began to speed up his thrusts. overwhelmed with pressure i reached down, pushing off of his thighs as he slammed into me.

"t-tia it's too much, p-pull some out please" i whimpered.

"nah don't run kai, take these strokes" he whispered in a low, lust driven tone. i let out a moan as his hands grasped onto my waist pulling me even closer as if that was possible. i covered my mouth in efforts to shush my moans. "let me hear you kai, i need to hear you baby" mattia said breathlessly. i hesitantly uncovered my mouth, letting my moans slide out of my mouth as mattia pounded into me. mattia tapped my thigh before picking me up and pushing me
up against the wall.

"i-i'm gonna cum mattia"

"let it out kai" mattia mumbled against my neck in between kisses. his thrusts sped up as little moans escaped my mouth.

"fuckk mattia" i muttered senseless nonsense before bringing mattia into a kiss.

"i'm close kai, you're so tight for me baby" he groaned into the kiss slightly, bringing me closer to my high. i arched my back before finally letting go. mattia seemingly did the same thing as he threw his head back and let out a low moan. we stayed there for a moment, finally catching our breaths. mattia lifted me up by my thighs, carrying me into the bathroom. he sat me down on the counter as he turned on the shower. i watched as he checked the temperature of the water, but i knew i was really just admiring him.

"like what you see?" mattia asked with a smirk as he stood in front of me, his hands on my hips.

"eh, you're fuckable i guess" i shrugged, trying not to laugh as mattia did the same.

"hm, fuckable?" i nodded my head as i pursed my lips sarcastically. "am i fuckable enough for round 2?" he asked as he bit his lip. i gasped and shot him a playful punch on the arm as i giggled in disbelief at his bluntness.

"mattia, get in the fucking shower" he chuckled a little before helping me into the shower as well.

time skip, later in the night

POV. mattia
"i really can't believe we fucked on that desk. that desk where alejandro does his homework, where he-"

"okayyyyyyyyy lets not talk about what ale does at that desk mk?" kairi interrupted my rambling as he put a hand on my bare chest. i couldn't hold in my laughter causing kairi to giggle as well.

"i don't even have your number." i told kai. i watched as he tried to find his phone on the surface of alejandro's bed.

"call yourself real quick" he instructed me as he set his phone on my stomach. i did as he told me and later saved his number. a comfortable silence enveloped the room as the two of us laid next to each other.

"one of us is going to have to sleep next to ale and the other is going to have to sleep on the floor." i turned my head to look at kai and he did the same before the both of us bursted into laughter.

"what if we just fall asleep before he gets here" kai suggested as he got under ale's covers. i turned to look at ale's destroyed desk before looking back at kairi who was now cuddled up next to me, his head rested on my chest.

"good idea."

word count~3434

y'all i rlly did not know how to end this one shot so i gave up. sorry lmao. alsoooo didn't edit this bc i have 0 motivation, sorry once again rudnhxjxg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 12.9K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
631K 31.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
279K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
235K 8.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...