Last train to Morioh (josuke...

By Nani_is_Nani

💫fixing spelling errors 💫 Y/n is a young girl who lost her father at a very young age, Muhammad Avdol. Muh... More

"Goodnight Dad..."
"proud of you"
"What the hell did you say about my hair?"
"Mr.Joestar"
"Let's go Hunting"
Aerials
Aerials pt2
" I'm Shigekiyo Yangu "
"Business"
"Come with me"
"Im sorry"
Cinderlla
Look over here
Heart Father
"Highway Go Go"
"Three Days Grace"
"Last train to Morioh"
⚜️Aerials x reader⚜️

"America Delinquent"

9.7K 409 1.2K
By Nani_is_Nani

Now headed to the Grand Hotel.
—————————-

Get you get to the Hotel, Jotaro handed your keys to the room.

Getting to your room 196. You opened your door to see a big window that showed the town of Morioh.
Though the town was small, it was a beautiful change from New York. You didn't realize just how tired you were of looking at the same city everyday.

You then sat down on your bed, it was a Queen sized bed, so soft too.
You let yourself flop on the bed.

You thought it was a nice change. You thought you might have not liked going here but, this might be just what you needed.

Getting up, you pulled off your backpack and and started to unpack.
Taking out a picture of your father, you put him on top of your drawer.

You didn't have much to unpack so you finished quickly.

Soon you heard a knock on your door.
You were Cautious.

You tried to look through the peek hole on the door. But you saw nothing but someone's chest. They were obviously tall.

"Who is it?" You yelled.

"It's Kujo" you heard Jotaro from the other side of the door.
You quickly opened the door.

"Hello Jotaro" you said.

"May I come in?" He asked. You concerned on what he wanted but then you nodded.

"Sure, come on in" you told him.
As you crawl onto your bed. Jotaro sat at the edge of the bed.

"So... what do you need?" You asked him.

"It's well known that other stand users know I am here.. and it's hard get anything done" he said.

You stayed silent.
As he looked around your room. He sees a picture of the stardust crusaders.

Seeing himself as a young teenager again along with his other friends.

"I need you to do some outside work for me" he said as he looked at the picture.

"O-ok... what do you need?" You asked.

"Basically go around town, see if you can find anything suspicious about it" he said.

You already knew what you where looking for, a serial killer.
You were ready to get right to work, after all.. this was the reason why you came. To be helpful.

"Yes Kujo, anything you need" you told him.

"As a 16 year old young woman, you can't exactly just walk around town"
He said. You where confused by his words.

"What dose that mean?" You asked.

"I'm putting you in school, at least the same as Josuke" he said.

"What?! School?! No! I'm not good with people! Plus! I already finished school YEARS early! I don't need school anymore!" You told Jotaro.

"Im not putting you in school to learn, I'm putting you in school to be with other stand users such as Josuke and other users you haven't meet yet" he said.

"I don't see how I just can't meet them outside of school, I can be the eyes on the town" you told him.

"No, I simply can't let you do that"he said.
"It's not safe to go out on your own, with a stand user that we don't know of yet, and if you were encounter the enemy, you won't be alone" he said.

You wanted to argue, but you knew he had a point.
"Alright... I'll go to school.." you said admitting defeat.

"Good, now.. about the schools uniforms" he said.

"UNIFORMS?!"
—————

"What the hell are you wearing?" Asked Jotaro.

"It's American fashion" you said with your arms crossed. You wore a black turtleneck neck with a black denim jacket and blue jeans.

Sitting in the passenger seat of Jotaro's car. You looked outside the window watching the plants and trees pass by.

"What about the uniform?" He asked.

"I... I couldn't wear it" you said in a low voice.

"You couldn't? I thought I got the right size... your a (size), are you not?" He asked.

"No, you got my size right, it fits fine but... the uniform, is short sleeve" you said as you put your hand on your metal arm.

"Still hiding it?" Jotaro asked. He looked over at you, he can see you closing yourself from the world.
He sighed.As Jotaro parked near by the school, he handed you your backpack from the back seat.

You thanked him, you took a deep breath in before opening the door.

"Y/n, before you go... take this" he said, he handed you a flip phone.
"Use this when you're in trouble, you get any clues about the killer, call me" he said. You grabbed the phone with care.

"Alright, I'll keep a lookout" you said putting the phone in your backpack.

"Oh, and y/n..." he said in a loud voice.
You looked at him, standing tall, you where ready for your next orders.

As you looked at Jotaro, he seemed to stutter on his words.

"I'll see you later... have a good day" he said quietly. You thought it was strange, but shrugged it off.
Jotaro is a good sweet guy, once you get passed his armor.

Closing the door to the car, you waved goodbye and walked to your classes.

As you walked, you can hear whispers of everyone around you.

"Who's that?"
"Is she a new transfer student?"

"Is she some kind of America delinquent?"
"How do you know shes American?"
"It's written all over her! Look how she's dressed! She's not even wearing uniform!"

You ignored the comments.
You sighed deeply. You didn't pass high school early just to get picked on. Getting to your classes, you where early, one of the first few there.

You greeted your teacher.
"Ah, you... must be the new transfer student" your teacher spoke in English.

"Uh... yeah... I'm from New York" you responded back in English.
Soon, you heard a small group of boys behind you, turning around.
You see Josuke and his friend group.

You wanted to wave but the teacher caught your attention again.

"Well Muhammad, welcome to English class" said your teacher. You thanked him.

As you where going to sit in the far back. You over heard josuke.
"What's with her? Dosent she speak Japanese? Or is she just an English punk?" He spoke in Japanese in a low voice.

You stopped in your tracks. you never thought he'd be a rude one.

Walking over to his desk, you leaned onto his ear and whispered.
"If I were you, I'd stay quiet next time " you said in Japanese.

Walking away, Josuke had a slight blush as he didnt expect it.

You sat in your chair and waited for class to start.

————————
So short! I know🥺
But I'll try to publish longer chapters in the future! Promise💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 839 24
THE REWRITE IS UP: https://www.wattpad.com/1280168169?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Sund...
70.5K 1.3K 35
Y/n was mysterious, violence, brave, and kind. She move to Japan with her father not too long ago where they met his old friend Joseph Joestar and hi...
24.8K 977 19
you were abducted by Kira Yoshikage, the hand lover, himself. jjba ff[̅̅ Josuke Higashikata✨ start:11/29/19 end:12/31/19 part1:complete part2:complete
72.4K 2.2K 19
QUICK BACKSTORY: You are a Japanese/American girl, you have lived in America until you were 14, you were already 16 and you were currently living in...