𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 | 𝐃...

By LUVINGDONAH

a real crazy summer break. More

𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘.
out now

𝐎𝐍𝐄.

1.7K 58 13
By LUVINGDONAH

the five junior boys heard the bell ring and the whole class screamed excitedly.

"have a good summer break!" the teacher announced.

the boys walked together in the hall.
"its summer break guys! why aren't you guys excited?" jonah, who was next to daniel questioned.

"because its just another summer break." jack spoke up.

"we should do something this year then!" corbyn added.

"like what? every year we just stay over at eachothers houses and do stupid shit." zach said

"hey! language bitch!" jonah said which made the boys laugh.

"you are literally the same age as me." zach said slightly annoyed.

"last year we watched all three of the high school musical movies!"daniel said excitedly.

jonah slighty smiled at how cute the boy was.

"that was fun." corbyn added.
the boys got outside which meant they're going to part ways.

"well this summer break. were going to do something lit!" jonah said to the four boys.

"ok! sounds good to me. bye guys!" daniel had said.

-
first chapter!!! enjoy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
7.9K 348 18
A ghost and a lifer cannot be together, right? I mean it wouldn't make sense. They would have to find new partners, so that's what they do. What hap...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...