Lucius Malfoy's Veela Mate

By Ravenwood_98

Harry Potter come into a surprise inheritance and learns who his true parents are, finds his mate, gains a st... More

!!!!ONLY WARNING!!!!
!!!! RECONSTRUCTION ALERT !!!!
Lucius Malfoy's Veela Mate
Prologue
Consummating the bond
Hogwarts take over (Part 2)

Happy News and hogwarts take over

6.6K 140 22
By Ravenwood_98

Damon's POV

I woke up before Luc and went to take a shower, allowing myself to relax and think. I mean I've mated, could possibly end up pregnant, and I'm in my last year of Hogwarts, so I'm super nervous. Don't get me wrong I'm happy but just really nervous Luc won't want me after a while. Shortly after thinking that I felt two strong arms wrap around me and pull me close, both of us under the water.

"Baby those thoughts they're not true. I love you so much, I've waited so long for you and now that I have you I will never leave you or let you go. No matter how big you get in pregnancy, or how many times we argue, I will never, leave. Forever and Always: I love you so much." Luc whispered in my ear as he held me close while the water cascaded down our bodies.

After a while he started to wash me starting with my hair then my body stopping to worship every scar that laid a crossed my skin. Once we are both clean and rinsed off he picks me up and takes me into the bedroom and sets me down on the bed wrapped in a big fluffy towel. He then turns around and goes into the closet to get clothes, he then come back and gets me dressed then himself. After deeming me presentable he takes my hand and we go downstairs to the dining room for breakfast. We wait for everyone to join us, while we wait he looks over kissing my temple softly, then taking my hand and kisses my bonding ring. I smile up at him as my father joins us.

"Good Morning Lucius," Father says softly as he sits at the head of the table, Luc and I to his left.

"Good Morning Tom," Luc says softly as well

"Good Morning, Damon." Father says softly.

"Good morning, Father." I say softly in return.

I nod as Sev walks in hold a sleepy draco and surprisingly Aunt Lily flowing close behind, i stand and walk over to aunt lily and give her a hug, whispering in her.

"Thank you for keeping me safe, you did your best and that's all i can ask for. I'm just glad you're here today and I'm getting to hug you." I say softly. She pulls me in closer and holds me tight. I notice tears falling and she replies a little muffled "Thank you for that Damon you don't know how much hearing you say that eases things a little, I, we all wanted the best for you and i wish i was able to do more you should have never ended up with my muggle family Petunia hated me and the magic world because my parents supposedly loved me more because of my magic." She says softly pulling out of the hug gently.

I smiles softly and kiss her check then hug Uncle Sev taking the still very sleepy draco from him kissing his forehead.

"Good Morning sleepy head, did you sleepy well." I ask Draco has he try's to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He nods softly but lays his head on my shoulder.

"Are you hungry my little love." I ask him to which he nods again.

I chuckle softly and take us to the table and sit him in his chair and then sit back in my chair.

Good morning baby boy, did you sleep well," Luc asks.

"Yes daddy." He says fully wake, he notices my ring for the first time then looks over at Luc and sees his. A little confused he looks up at Luc and asks

"Daddy did you momma get married last night."

"No baby boy it a promise ring i gave momma his last night to let him know that i will love him forever" Luc says softly smiling over at Draco. He nods seemly ok with that answer.

Once everyone was seated the food appears and we dig in when Father asks a question.

"So Damon I want to ask you, do you want to finish your schooling here or at Hogwarts," father asked.

"As much as I want to stay here I need to go and make the school right again. I mean I don't want to really leave everyone, but it's needed for us to win. So father can make the wizarding world right again. I defiantly don't want to leave Luc but if I only stay long enough to complete my plan and overthrow Dumbledore I can help father. However, I need your help, Luc, to take over Hogwarts and get Dumbledore out. Of course, Uncle Sev will be headmaster, and Minnie will stay Deputy Headmistress, and yes I have more than enough to have him removed on top of me being the heir to Hogwarts," I said.

"No I don't want momma to leave," Draco cries softly.

"Hey baby boy momma will will only be gone for a little bit ok he just as yo help grandpa get the bad man out of hogwarts." Luc says softly.

Draco nods silent tears falling down his face and goes back to eating and I pull him to me and excuse myself from the table. As I do Father lets me know he's ok with me going back knowing I'm the only one that can take the school back and I smile at Luc for his help. I take Draco to the sitting room and sit in front of the fire place and wrap us in my wings gently rocking us.

" Draco baby momma has to go make the school safe so that when it's your turn to go your not in danger, right now the school is being run by the man that took me from grandpa. He doesn't like that grandpa and grandma James had me so he took me. In order to make sure that he can't do that to anyone else. And with me being your momma I have to stop him so he doesn't try to hurt you. So I need you to be a brave big boy and wait for momma to come home." I say still gently rocking us.

Once he calm I take us back to the table and we eat breakfast together.

Once Draco is ok and down for his nap I get ready to go back to  hogwarts. Once I'm in Minnie's I inform her of the plans and she lets me stay until lunch. Before I leave her class room she helps me put up a glamour to look like Harry Potter. The days turn into weeks and Hermione starts to realize Dumbledore isn't  who he really is. The ministry has also noticed and is starting a investigation, and a few Aurors have been sent to the school to watch over Dumbledore. They aren't going to find anything as Dumbledore is super careful about his plans and how he plays them out.

"Hey Harry can we talk please," Hermione asks nervously running to catching up with me.

"What is it Hermione," I ask with a bit of malice in my voice while turning around to face her

"Can we go somewhere private and talk please, it's important," She says holding up a envelope with a Gringotts seal.

When I see the seal I take her hand and take her to uncle Sev's quarters. I knock on the portrait and wait for him to answer. When he does, we go in and I take the envelope from her and give it to Sev. He opens it and is visiblely angry after reading the first page. 

"Uncle Sev is everything ok," I ask softly

"Yes and no, yes because we just found your cousin, my daughter but Dumbledore is the reason we didn't have her, he took her when he took you," He said handing Sabrina her birth certificate.

"Uncle Sev didn't you say you and Aunt Lily are creatures," I ask softly.

"Yes I did, Hermione dear....," uncle sev says as he's interrupted.

"No I want to go by my birth name," she says softly.

"Ok Sabrina did you go through your creature inheritance yet," He ask.

"No I haven't," Sabrina says crying as she finishes her birth certificate and letter.

So I pull her close and uncle Sev stands up and pulls us both into his arms softly.

We need to get Neville and go to Gringott bank," he says letting us go. "You two stay here in my office don't go anywhere," he says going to get Neville.

We stay and wait for him to get back when Dobby pops in with Fawkes to which the bird flys over and lands on my shoulder.

"What is it boy," I ask in creature speak.

"I have disowned the fool as my master he is up to very bad things and I don't wish to be under him any more may I be come your Familiar Damon,"  Fawkes says softly.

"Of course would you like to keep the name he gave you or would you like me to give you a new one," I ask softly

"A new one please and I will need to bite your palm master," Silas says.

"Your new name is Silas and of course go head," I say giving him my palm.

He nods and bites into my palm gently and there is a searing pain through out my arm and back. It soon subsides and i make a note to check my back later, and send Silas back to Dumbledore's office until farther notice. Soon Uncle Sev returns with a very nervous Neville.

"Hello, Neville," I say

"Hello, Damon," He says softly

"Ok, now let's head to Gringotts so we can get this taken care of," uncle Sev says softly.

So we go through the floo to the leaky cauldron and then to the bank. Once there we ask for Ragnuk, and then we are guided to his office where he notices Hermione's letter and close the door putting up wards.

"Miss Granger I must ask before we continue, do you give permission to your companions to listen in on what we will be talking about," Ragnuk says firmly.

"Yes sir I do," She says nervously.

"Right so your vaults have been tapered with and your inheritance has been blocked you should have come into it already," Ragnuk says softly but with authority and a hit of anger

She nods to lost in the fact that she was wrong all this time, so I pull her close and hold her as we go over everything. Soon Ragnuk takes Sabrina into the room I was taken too To have the blocks, charms, glamours and potions removed she soon comes back with long Jet black curly hair and a slim and curvy body, standing at a whooping 5'7 which is what aunt Lily stands at. She looks more like aunt lily then uncle Sev but you can definitely tell she's a Snape. That's when I notice uncle Sev has a tear in his eye. Sabrina runs over and fall into uncle Sev's arms with tears in her eyes. After that we take care of her vaults and Uncle Sev does a diagnostic scan so that the goblins can put it in there files against Dumbledore.  Then it's Neville's turn and Ragnuk  hands him the dagger and a piece of parchment. To which Nevilles takes and cuts his palm, letting 7 drops hit the parchment.

As the words began to appear, we sit on the edge of our seats waiting for the results. Once they finished appearing Ragnuk grow visibly angry and things started to shake. When he realized he was losing control on he magic he calmed himself and handed us the parchment I growl lowly furious and look to Neville and pull him close and whisper in his ear handing him his birth certificate.

"Your home now cousin your mother will be so happy to see you," I say as he hugs back.
He nods and read over it then him and Ragnuk go over his vaults and he is cleaned of the blocks, potions and glamours. Once that was taken care of we take Sabrina and Sebastian to get new wands and all new wardrobe and robes for school as they will be restored.

Once all that was done we leave to come back to Hogwarts and Uncle Sev  owls professor McGongall  to come to his office.  Soon we hear a knock on the door and Uncle Sev goes to answer it. He then comes back with McGongall. She resorts them and their robes change color them both being in Slytherin.

**Time skip two months later**

It's finally time to put my plan into action but first i must go and see poppy I haven't been feeling too good so that's where I'm headed to now. On my way there I use our bond to get a hold of Luc.

"Hey baby can you meet me in poppy's office, it's isn't too serious but i just would feel better if you were there," I say softly.

He sends back an image of him leaving. I chuckle softly as I enter the hospital wing. Poppy comes out and over

"Hello my dear what seem to be the problem," she say as her fire place comes too life. Luc steps through and comes over.

"Are you ok did Dumbledore try something," he ask look me over.

"Baby I'm fine i just been sick to my stomach the last couple days which is odd because it's been two months since we bonded and if I'm pregnant then i should have gotten these symptoms sooner," I say looking to poppy

"Yes and no dear but if your here for a pregnancy test then go head and lay down with your shirt up," she says getting her wand.

I do as she says and she comes over and mumbles a spell and i feel a bit of discomfort before a pink mist hovers my belly.

"Well dear your definitely pregnant so I advise you to take it easy and give this to your uncle Severus," she says handing me a pieces parchment with my positive pregnancy test results and restrictions. I nod and Luc and I leave to go find sev. We get to sev office and find him there so we go in and I start talking.

"What I'm about to tell you does not leave this room, I only ask that you keep this too yourself as if word of this were to get back to Dumbledore it could in badly." I say looking at Uncle Severus pleadingly.

He nods and Luc pulls me to him laying his hands on my belly. Severus see this and smiles softly and nod at Luc.

"As you know Luc and I bonded two months ago, I hadn't been feeling too good as of lately and so I went to poppy and had a pregnancy test done, it came back positive." I say smiling softly.

Do you know, how many and genders." He asks excitedly but softly .

"Well not yet I have to make an appointment at St. Mungo's to find all that out but as soon has we know, I promise either I or Luc will tell you." I say smiling.

He nods congratulates us. I ask Luc to stay as both Uncle Sev and I have have a free period.

"It's time to start the first phase of my plan on getting Dumbledore out of Hogwarts, and Luc this is where you come in, with you being on the board of education I need you to call a mandatory school wide resort starting with me and the Weasley twins they aren't Weasleys I know this for a fact And yes they know it too. The reason I want us three first is because I need to get The Sorting Hat out from underneath Dumbledore's spell, then reintroduced myself, the Weasley twins, Sabrina and Sebastian as who they should be, not who Dumbledore wants them to be." I say seriously.

"Ok and if Dumbledore tries to get in the way, then what." Uncle Sev says.

"If he tries to stop Luc then I being the heir to hogwarts can step in and force the resort has hogwarts herself listens to me and me alone, she will send me the hat and her magic will cleans the hat of all spells Dumbledore has on it." I say looking at Uncle Sev, as I say this the hat appears in front of me and hogwarts graces me with her magic as a thank you. I smile and send a calming wave back. 

"Uncle Sev do you have a piece of parchment that I can use to send the hat to McGonagall as the hogwarts heir." I ask softly.

He nods and hands me one and a quill. I write out the message and hogwarts take the hat and the letter to Minnie.

"Seems simply and easy, but won't this prolong the Investigation on Dumbledore?" Luc asks

"That's the thing we want it too because right now they aren't finding anything because The old fool has covered his tracks up until now, we want them to look deeper right now they are only looking here at hogwarts not outside of it." I say looking at Luc.

"Ah I see very well, When would you like for this too happen?" Lus asks curiously.

"Tonight at dinner right before it starts, Severus I'm going to need you to help Luc get in and bring him to the Great hall only enter once all the students have enter, and make it known that your here on behalf of the board of education." I say.

He nods and know everything is the way I want it Luc says his good byes and leaves to the ministry of magic from Uncle Sev floo. Once he gone I say good bye to Uncle Sev and then go hunt down the devil twins. Once I inform them of my plans and they agree to help I let Sabrina and Sebastian know of my plans as well.

A/N: here's the next chapter updated. Hope you guys enjoy.

                                                                         💙Leah💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.4K 23
Harry Potter has inherited his creature. He thought it was hard and awful at first when his relatives sold him to become richer but nothing compares...
62.2K 1.4K 12
(Y/n) (l/n) is one of three forge masters that work for the great Vlad Dracula Tepes. Being saved from her own species and growing a hatred for them...
550K 12.3K 20
Harry comes into his inheritance early. He finds many secrets and lies, which lead him to going to the side he should have been on from the start. Th...
990K 32.5K 90
Something that'll change Harry Potter 's life forever is about to happen on his sixteenth birthday. He learns that the people who he thought were his...