𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Od blank_makes_u_crazy

{fillie au} In which a group of seniors go on a school trip. Due to an unexpected misstep, two highschool stu... Viac

⋆Introduction⋆
⋆One⋆
⋆Two⋆
⋆Three⋆
⋆Four⋆
⋆Five⋆
⋆Six⋆
⋆Seven⋆
⋆Eight⋆
⋆Nine⋆
⋆Ten⋆
⋆Eleven⋆
⋆Twelve⋆
⋆Thirteen⋆
⋆Fourteen⋆
⋆Fifteen⋆
⋆Sixteen⋆
⋆Seventeen⋆
⋆Eighteen⋆
⋆Nineteen⋆
⋆Twenty⋆
⋆Twenty-One⋆
⋆Twenty-Two⋆
⋆Twenty-Three⋆
⋆Twenty-Five⋆
⋆Twenty-Six⋆
⋆Twenty-Seven⋆
⋆Twenty-Eight⋆
⋆Twenty-Nine⋆
⋆Thirty⋆
⋆Thank You {a/n}⋆

⋆Twenty-Four⋆

2.1K 84 255
Od blank_makes_u_crazy

"...𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕"

...

Millie hasn't moved from her position on Finn's lap; he uses his arms to hold her tightly as she continues to cry onto his shoulder. Finn rubs her back softly, noticing her breathing that is gradually beginning to calm.

"I think I remember" Millie speaks, releasing a shaky breath after her words.

"What do you remember?"

She pulls away from his shoulder, resting her head under his chin. All the rage and resentment she had been feeling towards Finn, had entirely vanished. And as she woke up, from the clearer than wanted events of last night being in her mind, she needed him to hold her.

"I remember...going to a party with Romeo" She begins, not daring to move due to the comfortable position she doesnt want to lose.

"Then we had a drink and danced..."

Finn watches Millie slowly bring her finger to her lips. "We... kissed"

Finn holds his breath. I know, I was there and saw it all.

"I dont really know what's real and what isnt" Millie sighs gulping back tears.

Finn notices her body shiver in his arms. "but the last thing I remember is seeing him looking over me, and then you came in and...."

"....you saved me."

Between the endless sobs, Millie manages a small smile that comes across her face, feeling so thankful for Finn at that moment.

However, her smile quickly diminishes as she puts the pieces together.

"He drugged me and then..."

Finn notices Millie's voice turn weak once again.

"He tried to rape me."

She looks up at Finn, eyes filled to the brim with glistening tears. "I-Is that what happened"

Finn's heart feels as if it is being ripped out of his chest, having to tell the fragile girl that her nightmare wasn't dreamed. It was real.

He slowly nods as she sinks into his chest, trying her best to contain her sobs. Her body is so drained from crying she physically doesnt have any tears left.

Finn runs his fingers through her hair comfortingly.

"Im sorry this happened to you, Millie."

"Im so sorry" He whispers to Millie, causing a once burning thought to reappear in his mind.

  His apology. Now that he knows that she remembered a good fraction of last night, he can't help but wonders if she remembers what he distinctly does — more than his heart-filled apology.

"Of course, I'd kiss you.

Shit. If she remembers, it will make thing extremely awkward.

Even worse, however, was the phrase that finished of his night, and the second the words left his lips, he knew he'd regret it if she heard him.

"I'm fucking crazy for you."

Nevertheless, he needs to know, and the suspense is killing him.

"Do you... remember anything else?" He mumbles against her luscious smelling hair.

His heart rate quickens as he awaits her reply. However, he hasn't noticed the absences of Millie's sniffles that have now been replaced with deep breaths.

She's asleep.

-

Finn watches the sunrise slowly. His mind had been racing for the duration of that night, and he hadn't moved from the position in which Millie fell asleep. It was hard to bring his mind to rest while contemplating what he would do if Millie had remembered absolutely everything.

Would things be different? Awkward between them?

I hope not.

Millie abruptly starts to shift out of his arms, rolling back into her bed. He uses this as an opportunity to get up, suddenly missing her warm presence.

There are only about ten more minutes until the alarm goes off. However, he knows Millie will need all the sleep she can get.

Finn silently leaves the room, going to get ready for breakfast.

-

Ten minutes later, Finn now sits on the couch in the living area on his phone. He isnt sure whether to wait for Millie before going to breakfast since he isnt quite sure if he will talk to him.

Just as he was about to get up and leave, a sluggish voice sounds."Ready to go?"

Millie walks into the living room, rubbing her eyes; they are swollen and puffy from the many tears shed last night.

Finn is shocked at this moment.

"Youre talking to me again."

She snorts, rolling her eyes dramatically. "I honestly have no energy to be mad at you right now."

She waves for Finn to follow her to the door. He quickly jumps from the couch running towards her.

"Millie wait-" He speaks reaching for her arm, causing her to face him.

"I really am sorry for the way I talked to you; I shouldn't have-"

"Finn" She cuts him off slightly annoyed. "Im fine okay, besides you really saved me last night."

"Thank you, truly," She says, smiling sincerely.

God. He had missed seeing that smile. Even though it had only been a couple of days where they haven't been on good terms, he missed seeing her happy. The poor girl had been through so much shit the past few days, and part of it was his fault.

And though she may not be mad at this moment in time, she hasn't fully forgiven him, and this pains him. However, he remembers the words his best friend had told him.

"Give her some time and space if she needs it."

And so Finn nods his head swiftly, trying to ignore their proximity which is making his heart skip.

He smiles."Yeah of course."

-

Finn and Millie walk the trail to the breakfast hall, as Millie atempts to silently put together the scattered pieces that make up last night.

"What are you thinking about" Finn chuckles, noticing her furrowed eyebrows as well as trying to lighten the mood. Things aren't awkward; however, they feel... different.

"Im just trying to figure out what happened last night."

"The part with Rome-" Her breath hitches. "I only remember the party."

Finn huffs. "Im amazed you remembered anything."

Everything put the most crucial part — my apology.

"H-how did you find me," Millie asks, hesitation clear in her tone. 

Even though the faint memories of last night pain her to think about, she's still curious to know what happened or more like what didn't happen.

"Um.." Finn starts scratching his head nervously.

"Last night" Millie clarifies.

However, Finn didn't need any clarification to know what she wanted to hear. He didn't know, though, how much to tell her.

"I carried you home and then."

You asked me if I wanted to kiss you.

"You fell asleep on the couch."

Finn chuckles. "On me."

Millie giggles at his remark, and Finn is relieved to feel the tension lift around them. Things seem to be going back to normal finally; however, still, it is different. Finn finally understands the feeling he has, that he had been trying to push away, won't just disappear into thin air. He knows now that it affects the way he thinks and acts in the most confusing and indescribable way. Nevertheless, he isnt going to let that get in the way of Millie coming around to talk to him once again.

-

As Millie and Finn walk into the breakfast hall, Sadie is shocked to see that they seem to be conversing.

"Since when are they cool again?" Caleb, who is sitting next to her eating a sandwich, mumbles.

"No idea" Sadie answers simply. Gaten and Lilia sit across from her, Lilia laughing at every word that comes out of Gaten's mouth, while Noah watches them, wearing a disgusted look.

Just as Millie and Finn arrive at the table, Ashley appears infront of their table.

"Good morning, everyone!" Ashley chirps.

"The camp has decided that instead of finding Romeos prior group another counsellor..."

Finn sits down on the bench next to Caleb, nudging him as if knowing what Ashley is about to say next.

"It best for us to become one large group  for the last two days of activities."

Two more nights, until he goes back to his normal life, soccer practice, where he isnt captain anymore as well as his parents complaining about his grades.  A life that isnt too excited on returning to.

"So I hope yall like each other!" Ashely continues satirically.

"Today you guys have the option between waterskiing and canoeing on the lake. Alright, see you guys after breakfast!" And with that, Ashely is gone and disappears into the crowd of campers getting their food at the buffet.

Millie smiles over at the table of her dearest friends, with whom she able to spend another day with on camp.

-

Sadie and Millie run out to the dock feeding into the lake, already wearing their bathing suits. Noah runs after them in his swim shorts, gripping onto his life vest as they approach Ashley.

She smiles, seeing their pent up excitement. "Are you guys ready!"

Millie nods happily. Even though last night wasn't too great for her, she feels the need to enjoy her time here. No matter what.

Behind them walk Lilia and Gaten hand in hand, giggling sweetly at each other's remarks.

Ashley spots them. However, she frowns when looking down at the clipboard in her hand. "Where are Finn and Caleb?"

"They are still coming." 

"Jesus, why do boys take so long to get ready" Sadie huffs strapping the lifevest over her red one piece.

"Hey, Im a boy and here I am" Noah snaps back, fighting to zip the protective vest, to which MIllie chuckles helping him close it.

Meanwhile, Finn and Caleb walk the trail to the lake, both with a towel slung over their shoulder.

Caleb had been relentlessly questioning the events of last night, leaving Finn with no choice than to tell his best friend. Besides, he trusts him.

Finn exhales deeply, before beginning to tell the story of how he met Cole, who then led him to find Millie unconscious with Romeo.

Caleb watched his friend; his eyes bulging in pure shock and terror. "Oh my god," he mumbles.

"Yeah" Finn replies, scratching the back of his neck. "I punched him which is why my lip is a little bruised" He chuckles satirically pointing towards his softly contused lip.

"Wow, dude good for you," Caleb says, patting his friend on the back.

"You really saved her there."

Finn shrugs, not seeing his acts as heroic, however more like an obvious thing that anyone should do.

"I guess."

"Some guys would walk the other way when seeing something like that going on. But you didn't, and you saved her from getting assaulted."

"Youre a good guy Finn."

Finn smirks, eyeing Caleb and listening to the sincerity in his voice.

Caleb notices his friends glance. "Alright alright enough complements for you, what did you do once you beat the shit out of him."

Finn explains that he carried Millie home, leaving out the part he can't even fathom himself. His idiotic words.

"Im fucking crazy for you."

There is no reason for him to tell his friends those details. What good would that be? Besides, between him and Millie; it is like it never happened.

-

Soon after the arrival of Caleb and Finn, they went off on the boat to begin waterskiing. All besides Lilia and Gaten who insisted on going canoeing instead.  Caleb, being the daredevil he is, went first and doesnt want to admit that he completely wiped out and tumbled into the water just seconds after the boat started pulling him. Sadie was next in line after him and not to Millie's surprise; she was able to stand on the skis effortlessly. As she got off, she simply shrugged her shoulders at the three boys whos mouths where agape.

The afternoon continued as all the kids waterskied or more so had an attempt at it. Nevertheless, the mood was filled with delight, causing Millie to be forced to forget the events of last night. However, in the moments where it would force itself back into her mind, she would look over at Finn, only to see the curly-headed boy looking back at her. Finn trying his best not to stare at Millie in her teal one-piece, looking wondrous as water droplets occasionally fall from her lashes. Nevertheless, his attempts were unsuccessful, and Millie took notice of his stares, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

-

An exhausted group of campers who have now changed back into clean attire finished dinner and are too tired to do anything else tonight. Besides, Millie isnt very keen on going to a party at this moment. They waved each other goodbye as the Finn and Millie walked onward to reach their cabin.

"Today was so fun," Millie says, breaking the excruciating silence.

"Yeah, it was" Finn nods in agreement, grateful for Millie attempting to relieve the aching tension around them. Nevertheless, it still feels like there is something wrong, and he knows what is causing this.  All the things she doesnt remember last night that he does.

Should I tell her?

Tell her that even when all is quiet in my mind, all I do is think about her. Her eyes, her smile and her melodious voice. Should I tell her that the reason things are so different is due to me finally grasping the fact that I have undeniable feelings for her?

No. Why would I humiliate myself?

And so Finn searches for another topic to discuss with the girl his mind races about. "Im so surprised Sadie was able to Waterski so well!" Knowing that he wasn't exactly the best when considering his many wipeouts.

Millie laughs. "I know its crazy; she can do whatever she sets her mind to."

"But you weren't too bad yourself" Finn adds, not knowing what the point of his phrase was. He never used to overthink every word he said to Millie, however, now his thoughts are driving him crazy.

Millie smiles looking down at the ground and then back up at Finn. "Thanks"

He smiles, looking her in the eye before abruptly switching his gaze back down at the cobblestone ground.

Millie's eyes stay on him, whilst she observes the way his cheeks raise as he smiles to himself softly. Though the sun is starting to set around them, she can still see his features clear as day. His sharp cheekbones and pillowy lips.

Millie frowns. "Hey" She starts moving closer to him. "What happened to your lip" Millie points to his lip, accidentally brushing against his mouth. The faint touch sends shivers down her spine, and she stops abruptly. Her mind spinning.

The minuscule touch against his lip caused her thoughts to race, and suddenly she hears a phrase play in the back of the mind become comprehensible.

"I know you want to kiss me, Finnie."

Millie can now hear her heartbeat in her ear, with the sound of white noise in the background.

"Millie" A deep voice calling her name shakes her from her thoughts.

Millie sees that her finger is still rested against Finn's lip.

He chuckles, causing her to pull her finger back quickly. "S-sorry" The heat rises in her cheeks.

"I tripped and hit my lip a rock thats all" Finn lies as they start to walk towards their cabin once again, already seeing the number 353 coming up.

What the hell was that?!

-

Finn now sits on the porch deck, his sweatpants rolled up, allowing his feet to dangle down into the fresh lake water. He sits strumming his guitar, finding it to bring him peace as he sits under the moonlight sky.

Millie had gone to bed early, since, after their awkward encounter which Finn still cant depict, she complained of her head hurting. He hopes she okay, nevertheless he needed to escape. Escape the urge of telling her all the things he is dying to say to her.

Now is not the time, not right now. At least not yet.

Finn sees while standing up, with the plans of going inside the door be pushed open. He turns to see Millie, in an oversized T-shirt and shorts standing in the doorway, looking rather distraught.

"You okay," Finn asks due to her concerning facial expression.

She nods rather breathlessly. "Oh yeah, I just needed some air."

She moves to stand closer to the water, breathing the fresh air in deeply.

"Okay well Imma go inside and get ready for bed" Finn states grasping hold of his guitar.

Millie nods, her arms hugging herself due to the chilly winds.

Finn moves towards the door; however, he hesitates. All the times today, where he has stopped himself from saying something, has allowed him to forget what he needs to say.

"I dont think you'll ever know how sorry I am"  With that Finn turns to the door leaving Millie biting her lip. She squeezes her eyes shut, knowing that what she is about to say is going to change everything.

"I do know" Millie spits turning towards Finn.

He has his hand on the door, as he slowly turns, looking at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

Finn's mind is racing, and though the moon is the only light present, he notices the small smirk appear on her face.

"I remember what you said last night."

"Wha-" Finn tries to speak, though he is at a loss for words.

"...Every last word" Millie finishes looking up at him.

Finn chuckles nervously, not wanting to make any assumptions."I-I, what did I say exactly?"

Millie rolls her eyes, sighing before she takes a few steps closer to him. Finn is frozen, watching as Millie now stands just inches away from him.

She smiles, cupping his face with her hand. His face goes hot at the contact.

Her eyes travel from his lips and quickly back to his eyes. However, soon enough, her eyes are back on his lips. Without notice, she moves in, finally closing the painful gap between them. Finn is taken back by the warmth of her soft lips against his. Though, he quickly relaxes, melting against them. She moves her hands into his hair while he slings one arm around her waist. Millie pulls away, slowly causing Finn to frown slightly. 

She grins toothily up at the curly boy looking at her wantingly.

"Im crazy for you too." 

...

{a/n}

Heyy!!

AHHH SOOO.. how we feeling!

It finally happened ur welcome lol

I had so much fun writing this chapter and hope yall enjoyed 

If you enjoyed, make sure you follow me to ensure you dont miss out on any new updates or important announcements.

theories for the next chapter?

Have a great day and see ya in the next one ;)

xxx -m

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9K 340 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...