Vengeance || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

• Wattpad Offical Fanfic • Featured in the "K-pop & J-pop - Asian Waves" reading list on the official wattpad... More

Vengeance
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 42

44.1K 2.9K 1.1K
By Perfect_Memory

"EVERYBODY READY!?" Hoseok suddenly yelled through the car, his phone against his ear and a small smirk on his face. Within a second the car was speeding at an enormous speed, the two police cars and the van coming in sight before them. Taehyung's heart started to beat like crazy, a feeling of anxiety taking over his body with every passing second. Hoseok had dropped his phone by now, his eyes fully focussed on the cars before them while Namjoon kept speeding the car to get closer.

In front of them was the exact same scene Jimin had described to them yesterday, two police cars and in the middle of them a black van with darkened windows. Within a second the car containing Jungkook, Yoongi and Seokjin had passed them and was driving at full speed towards the three cars before them. Just as planned they drove by the small convoi, getting in front of them and before Taehyung could fully register what was happening shots were getting fired while Jungkook's car came to an abrupt stop. The three cars before them stopped in an instant to avoid a crash while Namjoon stopped their own car right behind the last police car to close them in completely. Namjoon and Hoseok jumped out of the car, getting behind their car doors to avoid getting shot. Both of them pointed their weapons at the car in front of them and within a few seconds the two policeman had done the same. Bullets were getting fired constantly, the sound making Taehyung's ears ring painfully. With big eyes and a heart that hammered in his chest the blonde watched the whole scene, already regretting coming. He wasn't made for this, this was in no way his cup of tea at all. He was made for helping people, not killing them.

The shots kept being fired, loud screams sounding over the battlefield that has formed by now. Screams coming from both the policeman and Taehyung's friends. All of them screaming at the other to give up and surrender themselves. Taehyung's eyes fell on the scene a little further away. Jungkook and Yoongi were both shooting at the two policeman from the first car, both of them constantly diving behind their own car to avoid getting shot only to come out a few seconds later to lose some shots themselves. They kept going back and forward until Jungkook actually managed to shoot one of the agents. Taehyung's breath got stuck in his throat, his heart going even faster while he saw the man fall lifeless to the ground behind the police car. A large puddle of blood started to form around his head and the colour slowly drained from the man's face.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung instantly looked up from the hard scream that left Yoongi's mouth, a scream filled with panic and worry for the younger. Taehyung's eyes darted over the scene, his eyes getting bigger by the second while he stopped breathing completely. The second policeman had his gun pointed at Jungkook's head, his finger on the trigger and a look of determination on his face. Jungkook, who had just killed the first guard, had been completely unaware of his vulnerable position. The boy had been too focussed on his kill that he had completely forgotten to get into immediate cover after his last shot, making him an easy prey for the second policeman.

Within a second Yoongi had come around from the police car, his gun readied and pointed at the policeman behind the car before them. Jungkook whipped his head around and not even two seconds later two shots could be heard on the battlefield. Taehyung closed his eyes, not daring to look at the scene. His heart almost beated out of his chest while all colour drained from his face. There was a chance Jungkook could be dead by now, there was a chance Yoongi didn't shot the man in time, there was a chance.....

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!" Jungkook's voice suddenly boomed over the battlefield. Taehyung opened his eyes immediately, a deep sigh leaving his mouth at the sight before him. Jungkook was still standing, a few small drops of blood dripping from his cheek were a small wound could be seen. The policeman lied lifeless on the ground, blood dripping out of his chest while Yoongi still had his gun pointed at the dead man. Jungkook slowly wiped his fingers across his cheek, his eyes almost spitting fire at the sight of the small bit of blood that was on them. "What. the. fuck."

Yoongi walked up to Jungkook, pushing him a little to get his attention. A knowing look was shared between them, a small smirk on both of their faces followed by a short nod and within a second the two of them started to run towards the front of the van to get the two man from behind the wheel.

Hoseok and Namjoon on the other hand were having a much more difficult battle. Shots kept being fired but nobody really got the chance to hit the other party and injure them enough to take somebody out. Taehyung's eyes darted between the two scenes, getting scared for his friends more and more by each shot that was getting fired. Sure Jungkook had been saved once, but there were no guarantees that that would happen a second time. Nobody was safe in this battle and Taehyung was highly aware of that fact.

"Fuck yeah!" Jimin's voice suddenly sounded from beside him, grabbing Taehyung's attention instantly. Jimin pushed some more buttons in his laptop and a few seconds later a huge smirk started to form on his face. Jimin slowly looked up, his eyes catching Taehyung's almost instantly. "I've hacked the van, the doors are open." Jimin pushed his laptop from his lap in between them and not a second later his gun was in his hand,  a mischievous look on his face. "Let's go help them."

Taehyung's eyes widened, completely in shock by Jimin's statement. They weren't supposed to leave the car so why did Jimin suggest that they should. "W...W...What?"

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's gun and pushed it in the elder's hand. "Let's go, we need to help them. It's taking too long. We need to free Taemin."

Taehyung softly shook his head, clearly remembering the instructions Hoseok had given him a while ago. "N..No...w...we can't. W...We need t...to stay in the c...car."

"No we don't, it won't take much longer for backup to arrive. We need to help them Tae, NOW!" Jimin suddenly got out of the car, his gun readied in front of him while he dropped down to avoid being in sight too much.

Taehyung saw how Jimin crawled to the back of the car, not being noticed by Hoseok or Namjoon. With big eyes Taehyung looked at the scenes before him. Jungkook and Yoongi were nowhere in sight but he could clearly hear them. Namjoon and Hoseok were still fighting the two policeman from the last car and Jimin was starting to crawl to the back of the van. The boy having no cover at all or someone who looked out for him. With his heart almost beating out of his chest Taehyung grabbed his gun, he couldn't let Jimin die. He would never forgive himself if something was going to happen to the boy knowing that he had a chance to stop it.

Two seconds later Taehyung lied down on the ground next to the car, his gun in his hand and all colour drained from his face. Taehyung saw how Jimin crawled behind a small bush at the side of the road and without thinking Taehyung started to trace Jimin's path, crawling towards the younger boy. Small wounds formed on his knees and hands due to the rough road and little droplets of blood fell on the ground under Taehyung. Bullets flew around the battlefield, none of the people who fired them noticing the two boys who were escaping the scene.

Jimin's eyes fell on Taehyung and a small smile formed on his face. "Come on." A soft whisper left his mouth and he dragged Taehyung behind the bush next to him. Jimin pointed at the van a little further, loading his gun in the meantime. "If we go around the last police car we should be able to get there without any trouble. Hoseok and Namjoon are taking care of those man so they shouldn't be a problem."

A small frown formed on Taehyung's face. "J...Jimin, no. There are people inside that van. W..we can't kill them. We're gonna die if we go through with this."

Jimin shook his head a little, not really paying attention to Taehyung's warnings. "We won't, we can do this. Lets go."

Without giving Taehyung a chance to respond Jimin started to make his way towards the van, clearly convinced of his own plan. With a soft sigh Taehyung looked at the younger's back, staying here wasn't an option but going after Jimin sounded as an even worse option.
Another round of bullets flew across the field, one of them getting dangerously close to a completely unaware Jimin. Taehyung's breath stuck in his throat and a second bullet landed close to Jimin's feet. With a heart that felt like it was going into cardiac arrest Taehyung started to sprint crawl towards the younger, there was no way he was going to let Jimin die right in front of his eyes. Even if it meant overcoming his own fears to keep his friend out of harm.

Taehyung crawled next to Jimin and a few seconds later both of them stood before the van, the doors dangerously close to them. A loud thud could be heard right next to them and both of them immediately turned their heads. Both of them coming face to face with a frantic Hoseok. "What the fuck are you two doing here!?" Hoseok whisper shouted, his voice filled with anger. "You two were supposed to stay in the car!"

"We know, but there isn't much time anymore. Get your gun ready, Tae and I will open the doors and you will shoot them." Jimin answered quickly, not giving Hoseok much room to protest.

Hoseok gave both of them a short look seeing if they were really serious, deciding to give them a small nod after finding out they really didn't have any other option. If he wanted to free his boyfriend this would probably be his only chance and if it meant taking Jimin and Taehyung with him then so be it.

Hoseok nodded for a second time a not much later the three of them stood at the back of the car. Hoseok with a readied gun and the other two each with a handle of a door in their hands. The eldest of them all held up his hand, counting down from three to give them a signal to open the doors so he could start shooting.

3.......

2.......

1.......

Jimin and Taehyung ripped open the doors, only hoping Hoseok would be able to shoot the guards that would be inside.

____

A/N

Question of the week:
What has been your favorite part of this book so far and why?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story and to get a little sneak peak of the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 128 23
"SS-Rank Agent White Tiger reporting to HQ." "This is HQ. Good job on the completion of your mission. Please proceed with the plan as instructed." "I...
1.1M 70.9K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
1.5M 78.3K 43
-in which innocent kim taehyung, a new secretary let out into the real world, collides with jeon jeongguk, a rutheless mafia boss of South Korea. -m...
28.6K 1.3K 15
is he mafia?? or killer A indian girl who lives in korea now she had stuck with him y/n: no one loves me taehyung: i love you honey y/n: you j...