Heaven Sent

phrendo द्वारा

-; A wealthy conglomerate's next-in-line, a con-artist, a suicidal maniac, a scandalous crown prince, and an... अधिक

PROLOGUE
1: The Heir(s)
1.3: Recitals
1.4: GTA
2: The Twinkie Plan
3.1: Bobby and TY

1.2: Death Bros

462 41 26
phrendo द्वारा

-; Taehyung, Eunwoo, and Taeyong meet up with Jinyoung and Jiwon. Jiwon is especially mad at Taeyong, Eunwoo is especially mad at Jiwon, and Jinyoung is a royal pain in the ass.

The law of attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we want.

Lee Taeyong remembered very vaguely, in his mother's one room apartment, that he had written in his tiny doraemon notebook that he wanted money. Again and again. For the last eighteen years of his life.

And the law of attraction did work.

Life was hard for a poor boy like him. At a tender age of ten, he'd started scuffling around odd jobs- a laundry boy, a secretary, a typist, you name it, he's done it: even dropping himself out of school in favour of his work boy lifestyle.

By thirteen, he'd have saved 3 million won already, which lead to his next agenda, selling counterfeit goods for a hefty amount of money, unknown to his unassuming mother.

By eighteen, when Taeyong had saved twenty five thousand dollars from his unethical business (in the midst of being complained on by lots of onlin customers and almost getting arrested twice) he flees to a country where no officials could get him- North Korea.

That's when his crime spree starts.

What started with stealing a single loaf of bread from the markets of Pyongyang soon resorted to stealing cars of unsuspicious club girls in Beijing, getting beaten up by drug pushers in the alleys of Macau, pickpocketing in Spain, and stealing from warehouses in Florida- you name a crime, Taeyong's name had already been sprawled on it. He was a myriad of identities and faces, no one could catch him: especially when he wasn't on their country's borders anymore.

And for the succeeding years of his life, he was okay with that, proud of it even.

Taeyong had been what he wanted to be. A man of money.

Eleven years and thirteen million and two hundred thousand dollars in his off-shore bank account later, he almost dies.

Scratch that, he does die.

Hell wasn't necessarily a pretty look on him.

Taeyong, cunning as he is, or... stupid as his punisher was... managed to con his way out of that shit place the milisecond they decided to turn a blind eye on him. In the end, Taeyong managed to shuffle through portals, slip in cracks, and steal the keys to the human world.

Where he lands in the middle of nowhere. Right in South Korea... and he gets hit by a car.

So he'd say he pretty much pissed off the universe. And the only thing keeping him alive was the fact that the universe had no jurisdiction over the human world.

The last cards he could use were the only things assuring him he'd end up in the good place: and that was to do good.

But the only reflexes available to Taeyong in any given circumstance was to steal, cheat, and lie.

Steal, cheat, lie.

He couldn't help it. It was second nature.

Which leads him to point B, in which he meets up with a chaebol, Cha Eunwoo, and he has to try his absolute best not to key his car or steal his belongings or punch his little friend straight on the face.

"Who do we pick up again?" the man on the shotgun seat asks, Taeyong assumes he's Taehyung, but since his brain is too tired to comprehend names and who was who, he'll refer to him as Steve- because he had a boxy smile, unless that was an insult, in which case it isn't.

"Park Jinyoung and Kim Jiwon. They have to redeem themselves."

As if it wasn't already hard in itself not to steal from Eunwoo, he, of course, had to go to his high profile friends. Which leads to point C, the itch in Taeyong's fingers that begged to add more figures in his bank account.

Of course his friends had to be rich.

"What are you going to do with them?" Taeyong asks, striking conversation.

"I'm going to do them a favor."

"What favor?"

"It's a secret." Taehyung peeks from the shotgun seat, boxy smile and all, "Would you want to come with?"

The law of attraction worked for a reason.

Fuck impulses.

Malicious intent laced in a feigned smile, Taeyong nods.

Park Jinyoung was painted a bad man in the numerous headlines of the very many array of tabloids on and offline. Almost every little detail in his life was denounced a scandal, and every breath and a blink of an eye he does gets watched over very closely- whether it was him tanning himself in the Bahamas or him exchanging cards in the musky open-til-3am bars of the skinny alleyways he was so fond of.

And even then, his parents loved him too much to let him suffer a life without a title.

So he was going to be a king- the king of the modern monarchy of South Korea: even with the countless floods of complaints between the young and old, he was still destined to be king.

And a king needed a throne best fit for him, whether it was made of chiffon, satin, or the laps of tanned south american women in lingeries grinding against his toned thighs.

Eunwoo coughs twice before the ladies dissipate, blowing kisses to the three new guests.

Jinyoung raises a brow, wrinkling his forehead, "I was not aware I had given you permission to enter." he takes a sip of red wine, adjusting the crown sitting on top of his head with his long, bony fingers. "I'm sorry you've found me in such a comprimisng position."

Eunwoo fights the urge to roll his eyes at the sublimely cocky royal. Even if they had grown up together, the older man had still been undeniably annoying. "I have a proposal to make."

Jinyoung motions him to start talking.

Eunwoo bites his cheek, "So I've heard you almost died."

Yes, three months ago, Prince Jinyoung's car accident had been the gossip of the continent. Every headline was littered with every detail of his demise, and every comment in every article was... negative, per se.

Jinyoung has a smirk on his face, "Heard? Bitch, I was everywhere."

"That's not the point."

"So what is it then?"

Eunwoo takes a deep breath, Jinyoung was most likely going to make fun of him, but what else did he have to lose? Jinyoung's snarky insults was something he'd already been so used to, what's three more with boisterous laughter?

"I know you went to the bad place."

Jinyoung visibly stiffens, and the sudden gleam of mischief of his eyes quickly reduced itself to an addendum of fear, "That's crazy talk." Eunwoo looks at Jinyoung's whole body, his feet are active on the ground, his knuckles were clenching.

"I've been there too. I know." Eunwoo says, smiling.

Taeyong's ears perk up visibly, and he points to himself, nodding, "Me- me too..."

Jinyoung looks suspectingly at Taehyung, who shakes his head, stepping back, "My grandfather tells me it's terrible."

"So, if you want a shot at heaven, we're making a do-good rehab plab." Eunwoo finally introduces, stepping forward, "So? Do you want in on it?"

Jinyoung takes a deep breath, observing the three handsome men in front of him. This time, he rests his chin on his knuckles, looking fondly at his friends, and yet mockingly, somehow.

Eunwoo smiles, this time, genuinely.

"I've accepted where I'm off to. And if that means I get loads of sex and money while I'm still alive, I'd rather have that than charity." he shrugs, smirk growing wider. "Anyway, go away you nerds. I'm having my orgy."

Disbelief crowns an offended Taehyung, and his lips pry themselves open.

A douche, the tabloids were right.

("By the way, I'm not a nerd."

"That's the fifth time you've said that in a span of ten minutes."

Taehyung is defensive, shouting a tad, "Because I'm not a nerd!")

Suprisingly, no amount of private investigators and police officers were enough to track down one Kim Jiwon, so maybe, just maybe, Eunwoo had his girlfriend followed beforehand- a real estate agent, Sana Minatozaki.

Maybe, just maybe, Eunwoo had Sana tied to a chair in a cold basement with premium meat and a bixby controlled room.

At least Eunwoo was taking good care of the woman.

"YOU KIDNAPPED A WOMAN?!" Taehyung screams when he drags Eunwoo to a faraway hallway. His nose flares and he grits his teeth.

Eunwoo couldn't be any more unbothered. Simply, he nods, "For the greater good. It's for Jiwon anyways."

"IT'S A FULL GROWN WOMAN."

"Your point?"

Taehyung sighs, slouching. He lets out a throaty groan, why were rich people so complicated?

"That is bad."

"Are bad things bad if it's for the good?" Eunwoo says, unbothered.

Taehyung, eyebrows raised, hands in the air, exclaims, "Yes?!"

Taeyong, hands on his pockets, chin upwards, rolls his eyes, "Who cares, nerd?"

"I am not a ner—"

The click of the doorknob interrupts the three of their's boisterous arguments, and, curious of the origin of the sudden sound, in a uniform fashion, they all stop to look and stare at the doorway.

Sharp eyes on tan skin on an accentuated jawline, stood a tall figure. He sports on a tank top that showcased his toned arms, his leather pants hugs his tall legs and glimmers against the dim lighting of the basement's entrance.

In a dangerously low voice, he asks, eyes on a hard stare towards Eunwoo and Eunwoo only, "Where's my girlfriend?"

"I'm glad you asked." he replies with the same tenacity and emphasis.

Taehyung pisses his pants a little. Confrontations were never his thing.

Taeyong, on the other hand, hidden behind the shadows of the room, bites his dry lips. So they meet again.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54K 3.7K 23
A love story between a reckless, short tempered alcohol addict Kim Taehyung and sweet pure angel Jisoo who is addicted to him. She is trying to hea...
23K 1.4K 23
Wherein two people who get annoyed seeing each other. What will happened if they end up together. A Vsoo au
connected|chan 🌼 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4K 210 16
When the lines between friendship and something more are challenged by more than one person, EunHye finds herself in a confusing mess of figuring out...
61.7K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.