Jaylen

By FLOWCHILD

What starts of as a simple crush on a enemy turns into Jaylen's complicated love story, a love story unlike a... More

Author's note
CHARACTER LIST
New character list
Jaylen
Travis
D'andré
Valeria
Kiana
Aniyah
Xavier
Jackson
note
Monopoly Buddies
flashback 1: The project
flashback 2: Too cool for school
flashback 3: Park
flashback 4: feelings
flashback 5: Petty Party
flashback 6: sense of closure
flashback 7: Bestie
flashback 8: one kiss
bad news
Firsts / Goodbye
NOTE
New beginning
Waterfall
Not again!!!
New school
friend group
Almost Kiss
Almost Kiss 2
Diner Drama
SHOOT YOUR SHOT
Note
Your number one
The Master Plan
Move on
Phone calls and beach sunsets
Amusement park
Held hostage
Forever and Always
Forever and Always 2
Wait and see
The end... For now
Q&A

Diner Drama 2

226 15 41
By FLOWCHILD

Hey y'all!!!

Remember that cliff hanger I left y'all in, well... Now let's find out what happened.

I hope u enjoy.
Love y'all

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jaylen

Sometimes I honesty believe that I should take a break from listening to my head, and just start listening to my heart.

I've tried listening to both of them at the same time but my brain just seems to be too overpowering. It acts like a man who is in a relationship were he thinks he is more superior and filled with so much masculinity that the female -my heart- never has a say.

I'm going to take a stand and follow what my heart is telling me, and if I'm listening correctly, my heart is telling me that I should not cut D'andre off.

I really like him, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same.

That's why I'm going to do what I'm going to do.

I'm finally going to-

"OH MY GOSH LOOK!!!!!!!" Valeria scram. Interrupting our conversation and my thoughts

"Why you screaming all the damn time. Can't you just talk like a normal person." Kiana spat, annoyed at the fact that Val frightened her.

"Isn't that Tissue, I mean Tess?" She said, squinting her eyes to get a better view. I guess.

We all gazed towards the direction in which Valeria was starring, and tried to get a glimpse of what she saw.

At first I thought she was just fooling around, but she was actually right. Tess was really in the diner.

With some jet black haired guy.

"That is Tess." I said in realisation. I was still a little sceptical about the guy, but I think it's best if I don't make any crazy assumptions and accusations. What if it's just her friend, or relative.

"Who in the hell is Tess." Kianah interjected.

"Yeah. Are we supposed to hate her or something?" Aniyah added.

"Yes we hate her." Valeria interpolated in an aggressive manner, making me turn my head in shock.

"She's Jackson's girlfriend, an she's cheating on him with two guys. First it was the blonde one. Now the black haired dude. Who knows, maybe she has more dudes hiding in plain sight."

"Woah, what?!" I asked in great disbelief. Not that I didn't believe Val, she wouldn't lie about such a thing. I just couldn't believe Tess was cheating.

Well... Actually. I've once thought about that possibility, but it's still kinda shocking.

"Ouuu, so did we just catch her in action." Kiana said with a dirty/devious smile growing on her face. "Were my phone at."

"I don't like her already." Aniyah expressed while rolling her eyes.

This information was all new to me. I was so confused, but I also didn't want to jump to conclusions. So I asked Valeria for more information on this cheating situation. She explained everything from the bracelet to her looking so dumb at the party, till right now.

Although her story sounded believable I wanted to do more investigating before deciding whether I believed it or not.

"Guys come on. I really think we're being a bit too much. What if all this was just some crazy coincidence." I voiced in hopes that they would stop hating on her for the wrong reasons.

I know Tess seems a bit... Weird, but we can't accuse her for cheating without any proof.

"Jaylen. I saw her with my own eyes. I bet you that's her boyfriend." Valeria argued in a not so quarrelsome way.

I knew she wasn't lying, but what if this was all a misunderstanding. So I came up with an idea.

"Okay. Let me go greet her and see what happens." I said "Valeria would u please join me."

We both left the table and made our way to the counter stools where Tess sat with her friend.

"I hope she cheating. I'm taking a video just in case." Kiana deviously added.

"Yeah, great idea" Aniyah agreed.

***
Tess

"Bae, it's so nice of you to bring me here." I said to Rob.

Why the heck would he bring me to a diner on our fourth date.

Rob is one out of the million other boyfriends I have. He's also one of the cutest guys,but my top prize is Jackson. He's the black sheep in my drove of white sheep.

Literally.

I'm even planning our wedding already. I love him so much it's crazy. I know what I'm doing right now is a horrible example to use as a showcase of our love, but it actually shows that I love him so much that I'd cheat on him.

"It's a pleasure babe." Rob said as he came in for a kiss.

Yuck, no.

I said to myself as I shoved his face away from my wonderful and beautiful one.

"Save the kisses for later on tonight." I said to make it seem as if I at least cared. "You always say that. Then when we get to that moment you complain and say you're tiered." Rob complained, but I didn't give a fuck.

"Okay I'm sorry then. Don't be all dramatic. It doesn't suit you. Just-"

"Hey Tess"

***
Valeria

"Hey Tess" Jaylen greeted once we arrived to the bar and stools.

Tess truly disgusted me. She knew what she was doing is wrong, but she went on with it after she even saw that I knew about her other boyfriend.

"Jaylen." She said in fake excitement. "What are you doing here?" She said as she nervously began scanning the dinner. I'm guessing she wanted to check if Jackson was with us.

"So... Is Jackson with you or are you alone?" She asked. I wanted to laugh at her so bad. She looked like someone who just came from smoking some illegal drugand heard that the police were around the area.

"No, Jackson's back at home. I'm hear with my friends." Jaylen said and pointed back towards Kiana and Aniyah, compelling them to wave. Tess awkwardly did the same. The thought of her almost getting caught was probably still stuck in her head. Maybe that's why she acting funny.

"Yeah, that's Kiana and Aniyah from school. Then this is Valeria." The moment Jaylen mentioned my name Tess's face went from fake, awkward and smiley to a "oh... you" type of look.

"Oh... You." Tess said as her eyes scanned my body.

"Hi Tess." I said with a pushed giggle at the end.

"Umn babe. Aren't you going to introduce me." The guy she was with said. Jaylen and I then looked at each other with both our eyes and mouths wide open.

I knew she was cheating, and that I didn't hit my head to hard at the party. All I needed was proof, and now I've got Jaylen as my witness.

"Excuse me. Can you repeat that." Jaylen asked the guy who's hair suited the theme of the diner. It was jet black and jelled into place like those guys in the 80's movies.

Like in greece.

"Hey guys. Want some of my fries." Tess asked, trying to change the topic.

She thought she was slick, but I'm not letting her get away with it.

"Tess. We know about your little game." I broke it down to her in the most simple way possible. Lucky for her Kiana didn't come, cause she would've said it in a more straight forward and cold manner.

"If you dare to even say one word to Jackson about this." She threatened. I didn't think this was going to turn into what it is right now, but she ain't gone do nothin.

"So, what u gone do if I tell him." I blurted with an attitude.

Tess didn't answer back. She knew that there was nothing she could do. She was wrong and now she must sit in her poop.

"Yeah, I thought so." I answered back once she just stood there.

"I think it's best if you just break up with him." Jaylen suggested. "No, I can't do that. I love him." Tess said. I wanted to burst into laughter at how stupid she sounded, but I contained myself.

"If you loved him we wouldn't be here trying to convince you to break up with him." Jaylen was on a role. "And anyways. It's better than us having to tell him all of this ourselves."

And that was it.

Tess agreed that she would break up with him and that we'd all pretend that all the diner drama never happened.

I knew Jackson would be hurt by this, but I'm also happy to know that his feelings are safe.

***
Jaylen

Later that day. Around the evening.

I sat in my bedroom starring at my phone screen. Scrolling through the messages I got from D'andre.

So much was going threw my head. I began over thinking again. I kept coming up with the worst assumptions and case scenarios. I was being a complete pessimist.

Fear started kicking in and I felt like putting my phone down and ignoring his texts.

But

My heart was telling me a different story. A story that had a good ending. I transitioned into a complete optimist.

I took a deep breathe and finally answered the texts.

Jaylen: See you at the big game ;)

Then not to long after I replayed. D'andre did the same.

D'andre: Can't wait.

<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks for reading.

I can't wait for y'all to read the next chapter. It's going to be very exiting.

***
Love y'all

Please vote and leave a comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 371 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
127K 6K 36
Summers in Arizona can be brutal. So can finding love in a small town when you aren't straight. At twenty-years-old, Steven has just about given up o...
72K 4K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...
16.1K 842 28
In this vibrant city where dreams and danger collide, King and Reign's worlds intertwine. King, a rising basketball star escaping a tumultuous past...