I fell in love with my dads b...

By harrystylesmyking1

I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries an... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.*
10.
11.
12.*
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.*
20.
21.*
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.*
37.
38.
39.*
40.
41.
43.*
44.
45.
46.
47*
48.
49.
50.
51.
52*
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2.
And its done!

42.

267 6 0
By harrystylesmyking1

Willow's pov:

Right now I was getting ready for my date with Harry.Occasion?
Well,it's our one year anniversary!

Time flies fast when you spend it with your loved ones.

Harry has planned a surprise for me and asked me to get ready till 7pm.

I was wearing a beautiful mini dress from Balmain with matching jimmy choos.

I heard a know on my door and rushed down the stairs to meet Harry.When I opened the door I was a bit disappointed because there was no Harry standing in front of me but a stranger holding a huge bouquet of red roses.

"This is from Mr.Styles"I immediately lit up and thanked the man taking the bouquet from him,closing my door.

I stumbled a bit while carrying the bouquet towards the bathroom.I did not have a vase in which these flowers would fit so I thought about keeping them in the bathtub till I buy the vase.

I filled the tub with water and placed the roses in it.There was a card placed in between it.

I opened it and ready Harry's messy but beautiful handwriting.

'Happy one year anniversary once again love.I know your favourite flowers are lilies but I thought might as well give you red roses (for love) you know.By the way,there are 365 roses for each day We have been together.Clichè,I know,but appreciate my efforts haha.The car is waiting for you downstairs,see you soon and I love you baby'

I smiled and smelled the roses one last time before going downstairs and saw Harry's vintage Mercedes waiting for me with his driver.I got in the car and the driver took off.

"Do you know what he has planned?"I asked the driver.

"No ma'am"

I nodded my head.
"Just call me willow"

He smiled at me through the rare view mirror.After 20 minutes or so we reached the London eye.What are we doing here?

The driver asked me to go towards the London eye and left.

I got down and made my way towards it.The area was completely empty for a public place and pitch black.The only light source was moon and the buildings which were far away.When I was standing down of the London eye,I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind.I shrieked,but when I turned around,there stood harry looking dreamily handsome with that heart melting smile.

"You scared me babe"I stated.

"Sorry love"he then took me in his arms and gave me a gently kiss.

"Happy anniversary"I mumbled.

"Happy anniversary baby"he kissed me again.

Suddenly everything around us lit up and I was in awe.

"Harry,this is so beautiful but what are we doing here"

"Well,you see,I might have rented the whole place for today"he smiled shyly at me.

"No you didn't?"I giggled in shock.You know what I mean?

"Yes I did,now let's go,we have a long night ahead"he winked.

We were then greeted by a man who operates the London eye.

We got in one of the booth and immediately we were on the top.The wheel stopped and I was met with yet another amazing view.I was able to see the whole London with no one but only harry.This guy is crazy,he rented the whole area,including the whole London eye but I appreciate it and love him even more,if that is possible.

"You like it?"Harry asked wrapping his arms around me from behind once again.

"I love it Harry,I loved the roses and I love you"I sighed still facing London.

"I love you too babe,now let's go have dinner"

"Yes,I'm starving"

"By the way,you look very beautiful today"Harry said.

"Thank you Harry,you're looking fine as well"I giggled.

We sat down by the table which was already arranged for us with food on top.

"Want some wine?"he asked.

"Sure"

After taking a sip from the glass I sighed.

"What is it love?"

"This harry....it's like a dream come true....one year babe...we are together for one year...it feels so amazing and I love you so much more"I said looking at him.

"I know....it's still surreal for me...and I love you so much too"he smiled looking at me.

He was about to say something but was cut off by me.

"Shrimp!"I squealed.It was my favourite sea food and Harry knew it.
Then I realised I cut him off while he was about to say something.
"I'm sorry,it's just I got excited after seeing the dinner"I smiled sheepishly at him.

He laughed "You're adorable".

"Hehe,thanks"

We were talking about our day and how we loved each other when my fork was not going inside a piece of shrimp.I groaned and literally stabbed the piece and still it didn't get stuck in the fork.

Harry laughed at my situation and said "use your hands"

I obliged and tried to break it with my hand.When I saw what was in it, I got confused.

"A key?"I questioned.
Now Harry seemed nervous.

"You see,we have been dating for a year now....ummm...we are always staying at each other's place....I thought you could move in...."

Before he could finish I shouted "yes".

"What?"he asked shocked.

"Yes...I'll move in with you".

"I didn't even finish my question?"

"But you were asking the same thing right?"

Suddenly Harry realised what just happened.
"You're ready to move in with me?"He was now grinning ear to ear.

"Of course"I giggled.

"God this was easy"he chuckled looking at his lap "I thought you'll say no"

"Why would I say no?Do I look crazy to not move in with my dream man and my boyfriend whom I'm dating for a year now"I chuckled.

"I'm relieved"he smiled.

"I have to say though,key in the shrimp,very original of you"I giggled.

"Oh common,stop it"he blushed.

They are moving in together!!!!!!!!!!
Vote and comment!
-Avi💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
8.3K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
2.3M 45.8K 34
Eileen Mae Montgomery, better known as El has been working for the Gucci special designs team for two years now. It's her dream job, but theres one t...
184K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...