𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 | soukoku ✔

By CHUUAJI

Will leaving everything behind can freed them from the endless pain or it can be a betrayal of his promised w... More

Black | soukoku
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 pt. 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 pt. 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ⚠️
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 pt.2
Chapter 29
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄

Chapter 30

1.4K 45 33
By CHUUAJI

warning: graphic content. detailed.
_____

The news that Dazai just heard made him surprised and suddenly got weakened but knowing that he's carrying his son, he tried to take a grip. He don't know what to react but the sympathy and grief filled him. Like there's big concrete ball of hate for Mori just got break in an instant after knowing the news.

"I-I don't know what to say. When did..."

"You didn't ever heard of it? A week ago, so I tried to escape from Russia. Kouyou lend me hand. She actually want to help me but she just can't betray Mori so she was there for me when I'm carrying Fumiya in my womb. So we took the chance when Mori was suffering from illness and I didn't thought he's going to die..." Chuuya's tears fell and he tried to cover his face with his palms. Dazai used his other hand to caressed his back, the anger from his eyes turns sympathy. He hate it the most when he's in a sudden emotional break down.

Maybe he didn't tried to make these tears fell when Mori died. Only Dazai can see him cry like this.

And these was the tears that was being kept for years of being distanced from him.

"Where's Mori now?" Dazai asks, still he's concern for Mori who raised him well, too.

"At Port Mafia's HQ. He's being crimated and his ash urn was still there..." Chuuya faced him and there's no tears anymore. Just some traces of dried tears that's been wiped.

Dazai just then realize that President Fukuzawa wasn't here at the festival because he might be there.

He even didn't saw President at the office for entire week and that made the Agency wonder. But after knowing the news, now he knows. And he might tell the others about this  next time.

He mights ruin the festival where everyone's off to work and enjoying the moment.

Dazai's feelings is now in a chaos while thinking about Mori, his eyes felt heavy but he fought the urge to cry instead he comforted his lover.

"I think I'll just visit tomorrow..."

"Anytime. His ash will always there at his room."

"So, who's the superior now?"

"You mean the boss?" Chuuya gave him a meaningful look.

"It can't be..."

"Before his last breath, he told Kouyou that the Port Mafia will temporarilly in disband. And..." Chuuya looked at his son Fumiya, "And wait for this little guy to grow..."

"Chuuya, no. Fumiya can't."

"I know. I really don't know. But Kouyou will hide this dicision from Port Mafia and told them that she will be their superior from now on. But I just feel so guilty. It was Mori's last wish."

"But Chuuya..."

"Don't worry. You know I can't let that happen. I want Fumiya to grow away from violence."

Dazai sighed in relieve and hugged them again, "that's a relief..." and then he smiled.

"Anyway, where's Atsushi-kun?" Dazai suddenly asks to change the atmosphere as Chuuya gave him a meaningful look. "Ah..."

"Shut up. Let those kids grow."

"So he's with Ryuu? Ugh. Why life is so unfair? They're seeing each other whenever they want while we're apart from each other for damn 2 years. How unfair..."

"But we have a child now. Can you just shut up! It already happened!"

Dazai sighed and just leaned an inch away and wandered his eyes around,

"Don't mention it. That coughing machine's growing up. He's not really romantic shit. I even remembered when he helped me to get you."

"That type of classic tsundere is what Atsushi-kun likes the most. And I even remembered the time when you got jealous of him."

"Shaddup. You know that they're one of the bridge for us." Chuuya turns his head away and suddenly he caught someone wearing a black kimono with another young man wearing a blue one from the distance.

"Oi! Oi! Oi! Gimme a break...i-is that Akutagawa---no, it's with the weretiger!" Chuuya exclaimed but only Dazai can heard of it.

"Huh? Where? Wait--- shhhh, Fumiya~" Dazai can't even look at what Chuuya's telling because his son started to cry on Dazai's arms. Maybe because of his diapers.

"They're making out...? Dazai...! Look! They're kissing...!" Chuuya whispered to his lover as he pulled his sleeves eagerly but the brunette's busy on making his son calm down. He really has no experience with caring babies so Chuuya brought his son on his arms and just seconds passed by, the baby ceased on crying as the both of them sighed.

"Dazai, look!"

The brunette finally looked at where Chuuya's pointing on the distance and found a two figure who's cuddling in the crowdless area, behind the tree.
That's how sharp Chuuya's eyes is. It's not really clear to them that they're doing something but at this sight, you know that the both of them are doing the make out thing.

"You're like a hawk, Chuuya. But how did they got there?"

"Who knows? They're grown ups." Chuuya sighed as he now put his attention to his baby, "just like us back then. Only Odasaku knows what we're doing everytime."

"Tch. You're always forcing me to do that so I'm obliged with your idea."

Chuuya eyed him furiously, "you're even moaning so loud. How could Odasaku will found us inside the office making out like you're the one who likes what you're doing to my body."

"Well, that is how obliged I am for the opportunity." Dazai smirked as he leaned forward to kiss Chuuya's lips quickly. "I'm so happy, Chuuya. You don't know how much you make me happy at this moment."

"Me, too..."

Their eyes landed to their son who's now giggling while staring at the two couple.

"Chuuya, so we'll live together now?"

"We're family now, Dazai. And the answer is obvious as shit."

Dazai smiled as the both of them exchanged their gaze, "I think I would love to go home and have a cuddle with the two of you alone."

Chuuya smiled, "Sounds great."

The couple stood up from the chair, they aren't going to wait for the food that the Agency will serve. Actually they're almost messed up at cooking so the idea of the both them to celebrate it at home would be great. Also, they're now letting Atsushi and Akutagawa enjoy theirselves at the festival.

"Seriously?! You're going now?! But I want to feed the baby!" Naomi complained but Tanizaki told her to let them be.

"I think we'll go now? We enjoyed the festival with all of you. Thanks." Chuuya bowed his head to them as the Agency fluttered with confusion.
How could the executive of Port Mafia will do this kind of respect to them?

But they just smiled at them, "We're now happy that the two of you were now together. Welcome back." Yosano told and that made Chuuya's smile even wider.

"We're now going, guys!" Dazai bid a farewell to everyone before they finally went off the festival. They took  a cab towards Dazai's apartment, Fumiya on his lap while Chuuya who's leaning against his shoulder, taking a nap.

Once they arrived, Dazai sat on the couch, still with his sleeping son along with Chuuya who's sleeping. He must be exhausted yet he's still beautiful as ever.

"Chuuya..." Dazai slightly pressed his shoulder and that made the redhead groaned.

"Hm...?"

"I have a crib. We can take Fumiya there."

"Hm? How did you got a crib?"

"Let's say I used to do some sort of suicide tips where I need a crib?"

"Fuck you, Dazai..." Chuuya hissed, "prepare for the crib. I'll just make his milk."

"Increased responsibilities."

"Yeah." Chuuya smiled as the both of them start to do their so called responsibility. "Change his diapers please."

"What? Can't hear---"

"Osamu."

"Fine."

Dazai don't have a choice but to carry his son towards the bedroom with diapers and wipes on his hands. Knowing that it's his first time to see his son will take a lot of responsibility but he really don't mind it. He just feel so overwhelmed by just changing his diapers will make him happy.

Chuuya got his mini bag where all of Fumiya's needs and stuffs were there. He got the pacifier and bottle of milk. Once the milk was contented the bottle, he walked towards the room and found a crib with mini futon where Fumiya was laid and started to snore now. His diaper was well changed and he don't have any idea of how Dazai do that (knowing that he don't have experience).

Chuuya sighed in relief, as he placed the pacifier at his mouth where his son automatically sucked it. The thing that Chuuya really rest assured was Fumiya being responsible when it's time to sleep. He just cry sometimes when his diaper was full.

On the other side, he found the topless Dazai who was slipped on his futon. He don't wear bandages right now and his kimono was curled up on the floor. He must be exhausted, too. Chuuya stripped after seeing that Fumiya is no longer to took a little care for. But still, he need to be awake to make sure that his son will not cry again.

Chuuya slipped on the futon and comfortably let his weight pressed on the bed and sheets, too and burried his body to Dazai's taller frame.
He felt Dazai's arms slipped on his waist and moved towards his back before pulling him tighter.

His nose landed on the redhead's hair before smelling its scent.

"It felt nostalgic..."

"Yeah...being with you here in your bed while cuddling. I'm longing for this moment, too."

Dazai chuckled, "Hm...Chuuya's longing for me, huh?"

"Nch..."

"Your hair grew longer. But what happened to your height?"

"Shut up."

"Just kidding, love..." Dazai lowered his head and rested in on Chuuya's chest. "Let's stay like this forever."

Chuuya smiled, "Of course."

Their eyes met when they felt their body heatened up, it's like the same when they're on the hotspring. Dazai just can't fight the urge of reaching Chuuya's lips and kissed it with passion, gentle yet lustful.

Dazai immediately broke the kiss when they felt like they can't hold it anymore.

The redhead frowned in disappointment, "what's wrong?"

"Chuuya...sorry. Fumiya might wake up. Part of being parents need to control theirselves sometimes." Dazai was about to lean away but Chuuya grasped his shoulder and continue of what they're doing.

"Just kiss, Dazai. Nothing more. Please?" Chuuya didn't wait for Dazai's approvement as he already towered Dazai and kissed him, setting his tongue without any sweat to his mouth before sucking his. Their tongue played for a second and started to make out.

(A/N: like this!! :>)

Dazai smiled when Chuuya needs air to breathe. As the redhead gasped, Dazai kissed his neck and nipped its skin.

"I love you, Chuuya...Sorry, I don't know how to express it my way..."

"Stupid. You're expressing it right now." The redhead smiled as he now rested his head on the other's chest, burying himself on his neck.

"I forgot to tell, I love you, too Dazai..."

_____
i know it would be a cliffhanger for Atsushi and akutagawa. They deserve another scene too. Maybe I'll just add some special chapter. Also, ill post the finale after my exam. It will take 2-3 days probably. Thanks for reading!

Dont forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 370 14
Some Things Go To Deep To Be Forgotten...
224K 7K 9
A new threat to the humans has arrived to Yokohama and unfortunately (fortunately for us) makes a bond between Atsushi and Akutagawa. Akutagawa x Ats...
35.3K 1.3K 15
* ༄ ೃ °•⁀➷ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚�...
21.3K 854 14
Synopsis: It has been years since Dazai felt the need to help Chuuya out, but now that Chuuya was stuck in Poe's novel it only made Dazai feel thing...