WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY.

Autorstwa BURRRBABY

❝i dunno, you just don't hit like they do,❞ Więcej

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!
one, tiktok !
two, tiktok live !
three, tiktok live !
four, instagram !
five, dm's !
six, instagram & dm's !
seven, tiktok & dm's !
eight, instagram & narrative !
nine, instagram & dm's !
eleven, instagram & facetime !
twelve, narrative & instagram!
thirteen, facetime & narrative !
fourteen, narrative !
fifteen, filler
sixteen, narrative !
seventeen, narrative !
eighteen, narrative !
nineteen, narrative !
twenty, narrative !
twenty-one, instagram and narrative !
twenty-two, multiple !
twenty-three, filler !
twenty-four, instagram & narrative !
twenty-five, facetime & narrative !
twenty-six, narrative & dm's !
twenty-seven, narrative & facetime !
twenty-eight,
twenty-nine, dm's & narrative !
thirty, multiple !
thirty-one, dm's & instagram !
thirty-two, facetime & narrative !
thirty-three,
thirty-four, filler !
thirty-five, narrative !
thirty-five.five, narrative !
thirty-six, facetime & narrative !
thirty-seven, facetime !
thirty-eight, narrative !
thirty-nine, instagram & narrative !
forty, narrative !
forty-one, narrative !
forty-two, narrative !
forty-three, narrative !
forty-four, narrative
forty-five, multiple !
EPILOGUE !

ten, dm's & facetime !

9.7K 293 153
Autorstwa BURRRBABY

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

facetime me
(456)789-0123
hurry up!!!!!!

wait what

just do it stupid

"hi," mimose mimicked mattia, watching his face go from concerned to a child like grin. "is hi gonna' be our forever?" she gave him a questioning look.

"i thought something was happening to you," he finally spoke, the sound of his voice even giving off relief.

"oh no," mimose laughed a little, shocked that he cared that much. "i was bored and you asked me for my number a while ago so i figured i'd finally call you," she explained, feeling the need to.

"i fucking swear-"

"sorry," she winced, giving him an awkward smile. "you look cute though," she eased the conversation.

"not as cute as you," he slickly replied. "alexa-" he tried to distract himself by calling out to the bot, "shuffle songs by don toliver,"

"don't play with me like that," mimose pretended like his words hurt, which they did. "my heart will literally have no choice but to belong to you," she said, eyes glued to his face.

"no complaints," he gave a cocky shrug, his eyes rolling as well.

mimose smacked her lips, "you're just counting the days till i fall for you," she squinted harshly at mattia. he raised his brows.

"no cap," he nodded. "you have a prom date yet?" he asked, twirling an item between his fingers to keep from showing the fact that he was nervous.

"nah," she pushed some curls out her face, "i don't expect to either. i'm just gonna' vibe," she admitted. "and you? i know somebody in this line up is waiting to be asked by you," she asked him.

"my friend cynthia wants to go together," he told her. "you can come with us though," he offered her, eyes dancing over his phone screen.

"no it's okay," she declined. "i'll find someone who can handle my headass tendencies," she shrugged. "anyway, what are you doing?"

"i was making tiktoks but i can't come up with anything so i'm making snap content," he told her, picking up his phone and flipping the camera. "what do you think about my shirt?"

mimose was confused, "it's cute i guess," she noticed it was a little short. "it's a little small though,"

he laughed, "it's alvaro's,"

"no wonder," she chuckled. "pose for a picture," she snapped a picture with out a warning anyway, poking her lips with a lil peace sign.

"wait-" he made a face, taking a picture of his own. "i like how you catch me off guard but you're ready in both," he said, noticing she threw up the bird in his.

"you can never catch me lacking," she boasted. "i made sure i looked good so if you'd screenshot-" she took a breath, "i would atleast look half decent,"

"i bet you always look good though," he blurted. his eyes widened a bit, but he played it off well, giving mimose a small smirk.

"if start to become hella clingy and annoying, don't say i didn't warn you," she shrugged, giving him an innocent smile, "because you're really testing it right now,"

mattia smiled, "i said i was okay with it," he flirted. "what about a dress? are you wearing a dress to the dance?"

"i went shopping after school actually and picked up a dress, but it's not a special find or nothing," she shrugged. "what about you? you wearing a tux?" she asked.

"yeah," he answered. "hopefully it matches with cynthia, but if it not, oh well,"

"what is she wearing?"

"i have no clue,"

"mhm," mimose didn't know what to say. "y'all cute then," she didn't even know who this cynthia girl was to be honest.

"it's already ten. aren't you going to school in the morning?" mattia asked.

"nope," she popped the p. "i was but then my mom was like nah so i'm just gonna' get my nails and feet done,"

"i think you're sleepy," he noted, watching her eyes fall a little lower within the last few minutes. "i'll see you tomorrow," he grabbed his phone, preparing to hang up.

"no," mimose stopped him. "atleast talk to me until i fall asleep," she yawned. "it honestly won't take me long because i am super sleepy,"

"what about your makeup?" he wondered. "shouldn't you take it off before you go to sleep,"

"i'm too comfortable to take it off. besides-" she pulled one lash off and then the other, her eyes becoming smaller, "it's only bb cream and a little bit of setting powder,"

"i think you should wash your face," he encouraged. "it's not like i'm going to hang up on you,"

"i don't care. don't hang up or else i'll be pissed off. just keep talking to me," she snuggled deeper into her pillow, eyes already closed.

"what am i supposed to say?"

"talk about your friends or something," her eyebrows knitted together. "it doesn't matter, i just like hearing your voice,"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

740K 13.5K 28
just read it ass
38.6K 359 91
.
199K 7.4K 36
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨! 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬�...
1.1M 20.7K 35
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵 ! 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝...