Don't Watch Me Cry

By bosslife113

Nali isn't your average teenager that you see on tv . Nali has been through so much , all starting from the d... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
A/n
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N!! IMPORTANT!!!

Chapter 1

45.7K 640 237
By bosslife113

Nali POV

            Atlanta , born & raised . But it's where I lost everything , myself , my dad , my mom & my respect . My 17 years feels like it's just gone to waste & my life just barely started . My dad died when I was 9 , it was the worst day of everyone in my family life . My dad died in a car accident while picking up my mom from work late at night . It was raining so hard that day you cold barely see outside , but my dad wasn't gonna let my momma take no bus . Her car broke down , so she called him , he picked her up & on his way back home , a car missed the stopped sign and hit my dad's car . My momma had only broken her leg , but things were fatal for my dad , obviously . Everyday after that my momma blamed herself , she went deep into depression she turned to drugs , she even stopped going to work . My grandma had to step up and start paying  the bills in this house & she didn't even live here . A year later my momma met her boyfriend Tyrell . Tyrell was my momma drug dealer , she moved him in as quickly as possible & they both just started to get high & drunk . He bought in big bills to benefit our family so his way of us paying him back was getting next to me .

               One night my momma was passed out on the couch & my little brother was sleep , I had just gotten him to sleep so now it was my turn . Tyrell came into my room to have a talk . He tol me how he thought I was so pretty , as he rubbed me up , starting from my legs , to my private , then to my little breasts , then the rest is history .

            "Nali getcho ass downstairs you gonna be fucking late for school" my mother yelled from downstairs . I finished spaying my purfume & grabbed my kenkan bag & headed to my brothers room . "hey papa you ready to go to grandma house ?" i siad picking him up while grabbing his paw patrol backpack , '' yes nali , I can't wait to play with grandma ! we going to the movies today afterschool" , i just giggled at his excitment . Zayne is 5 , he is is kindergarden , he goes to grandma house & then he goes to school from our house every monday . We walked down the stairs and I saw my mom smoking a cigarette while watching tv , i was just about ready to walk out the door until she yelled , "so yo ass not gonna say bye , well fuck you too then" and she laughed , i just rolled my eyes said bye and walked out the house . I had to walk just a couple of blocks to reach my grandma house . When I reached , I kncoked on the door and she opened it with the biggest smile .

" aw my beautiful babiesssssss come in , come in" she said as she stepped aside .

"grandmaaaaaaaaa'' zayne ran into her with the biggest hug , she made a soft laugh and bent over and kissed his cheek .

you may be wondering why don't I just live with my gandma , well my mother refuses to let us move in with her & plus my grandma doesn't know about what Tyrell did tome , I plan on keeping it that way .

" nali baby you okay ?" she said waving her hand in my face , i snapped out of my daze and laughed it off

"yea grandma im fine , but im gonna be late for school see you friday '' i said giving her a hug and a kiss , and doing the same with zayne . Zayne spends the week with grandma so it's easier for us with the whole cummute . Then zayne has the weekends with me . I don't want zayne in the house while all of this is happening , I need him to be safe .

I then left and started to talk to the bus stop . I went on my phone as I waited for the bus to come , I went on instagram and just started scrolling . I don't even post myself I don't know why I have this app but I do follow some funny people just to put a smile on my face.

The bus finally came and as I got on everyone was just looking at me , Im not much of the mean type so I just went to a seat and put on my headphones .

We finally reached school & I saw my boy bestfriend Sincere hop out of a benz , i be wondering where he gets all this money from cause i know his parents is not buying him that .

" wassup Nal " he said while wrapping his arm around my neck

" hi sincere " i said laughing at that bad ass nickname he's been calling me since 6th grade , we are now seniors and he is staying strong with that name

" the hell is so funny girl , don't make me beat your ass right here right now" he said pulling me in more

" boy bye you ain't on shit " i said unwrapping his arm

he just laughed and i did the same

while we were walking and just talking these girls that were known in our area walked up to us and gave me the most stankest face and just blushed and twirled her hair while talking to sincere

"soooo sincere , you forgot to call me back last night , wassup with that boo ?'' one of the girls  said

" jasmine sweetie ... I didn't forget" he said chuckling

"oh so you were busy ? " she said giggling , girl please catch the HINT ! this is so cringy !!!

"nah you misinterpreted what i said ma , i was done talking so I hung up and didn't call back" he said moving her out the way leaving her STUCK

" you so damn mean sincere" i said laughing 

"babygirl I ain't mean, I just keep it a buck" he said

I laughed which stopped when I saw my girl bestfriend Sage , i ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug , she was away visiting her dad in Jamaica , cause he got deported just a year ago , she was gone for like 2 weeks but i missed her stupid ass

" damn bitch i was just gone for 2 weeks " she said laughing . Sage is so beautiful , she has beautiful brown skin and curly hair , she was tall but like 5'6 tall , Im only 5'0 .. anyways she was thick and slim in the waist basically the ideal body type , she felt basic as fuck but i loved it and so did every other guy . Sincere had the biggest crush on her since 7th grade when she came to our middle school , sincere wasn't only atrracted to her body , he loved her laugh , how she was mean like him , how she cared about others but didn't let anyone take advantage , I admired it just as much as he did .

" you know i missed you too baby" sincere said smirking , i just laughed cause sage really be dubbing his hoe ass which i dont blame her on doing .

"boy byeeeeeee , but i missed yall bothhh" she said hugging us both

"bitch you was looking like a fucking model on that beach , periodddddd" I said

" bitch you know i had to show up and show out for instagram" she said flipping her curls while laughing . the bell rung so we went into class.

End Of The Day

The bell just rung and we was now dismissed , It was thursday & I was just waiting for friday to hit

"BITCHHHHHHHH" i heard sage loud ass voice from behind me , I turned around and waited for her to approach me

" what happened '' i said laughing

" bitch justin is having a party on friday WE are going !" she said shaking my shoulers

" no I have to pick up zyzy" i said shaking my head know , sage and sincere knows my situation at home so she should know i can't be going to parties

'' bitchh you never go out , this one night is not gonna kill you , zy can stay at grandma house for another night'' she said

"bu-'' i started but got cut off by her

" no but's sincere and i already made the choice that your going , we are going to live it up while we still young"  she said

I sighed in defeat , sage did have a point im 17 moving like im 30 , yes we gonna go .

" but i have nothing to wear" I said

" that's okay we gonna hit up the mall real quick with sincere to get some fits and don't worry about money , you know we got your ass , forever & always" she said grabbing me pulling me towards sincere car . we got in then headed to the mall

At The Mall

  We made it to the mall and went to Fashion Nova (* i know it's not actally a store but bitch we need one* ) , We went in while sincere went to neiman & marcus , his expensive ass. I picked out a a orange bodysuit with the reflective on the arms and chest with some ripped jeans , along with orange heels , Sage picked out a black shirt that said barbie and paris , london , new york and milan on it along with black shorts with ties on the side with brown fluffy slides .

Sincere picked out this off white shirt , some ksubis and these off white 1s , bitches gonna be on his body bad & im gonna just laugh . rich ass nigga .

That Night

     Sincere and Sage dropped me off at home and waited till I got inside to pull off , when I got inside , I saw that my mom wasn't in the living room so I assumed that she was in hers , I went upstairs and into her room and saw her laying down , "hi mom , im home " i said , " hello nali " she said plainly , "mom tomorrow there is a party and I was wonering If i could go "  i said , " she looked at me for a good second and just said ok and told me to get out . I got out and just shook my head . i hopped in the shower and took a god 20 minute shower then went in my room lotioned and got dressed . I am so happy that my bathroom is connected to my room cause lord knows I don't wanna go outside of my room and bump into tyrell . I quickly went downstairs made me something to eat & went upstairs and locked my door , i keep some snacks in my room even some water bottles n stuff just so I could avoide any interactions with Tyrell , I even keep a sponge and soap so I can wash my dish in my bathroom .

I fisnished all of my homework , washed my dish and brushed my teeth then went to bed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 482 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...
803K 19.3K 76
Kyla is a 17 year old girl who live in the hood , who is always fighting and who don't takes nobody shit. Not even her mama. When she gets into a fig...
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

52.9K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
864K 32.5K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...