ballet dancer 〈VIKTOR HARGREE...

By scarsandstarss

ONGOING "stop pretending that you love her when you guys don't even give a shit!" eventual Viktor Hargreeves... More

BALLET DANCER
GRAPHICS
PROLOGUE
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
ACT TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
ACT THREE
EXTRA SCENES
ONE

FOURTEEN

1.7K 71 29
By scarsandstarss

"This is it..."

or

"The end?"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

They had arrived at the theater where Vanya's performance was being held, it had already started when they got there. Lizzie's gun was swinging back and forth across her back as she ran up the stairs.

All of them ran towards the doors to the seats when Allison stopped them, holding up her notepad, 'I NEED TO GO ALONE' it read. Luther shook his head, "Allison, I can't let you do that. She's beyond reasoning."

Diego turned around in anger, "You hear the music? It's started."

"We don't have time for your stupid argument guy's." Lizzie said from beside Klaus who nodded in agreement.

"Do you honestly think she's going to listen? After everything that's happened?" Luther asked Allison. Klaus then reiterated Lizzie's statement. "Okay." Luther said softly to Allison who nodded in thanks.

The four remaining members of the group watched Allison walk away. "You're using her as a distraction aren't you?" Diego asked after Allison was out of earshot.

Luther answered, "It'll be our best chance to incapacitate Vanya." Lizzie turned to Luther wide eyed in anger but repressed it.

After Diego and Luther forced Klaus stay behind as the lookout Lizzie decided to give her input on what they could do.

"I know this building like the back of my hand, I know how to get you guys to the wings and then I'll go to the pit." She explained as she made her way to a door she always used when she was in the theater.

Lizzie sat in the pit listening to the music of Vanya's violin dance around the room, and she too wanted to be the music. Fast, yet calming; smooth, yet sharp. She eyed the wings to her best ability seeing Diego and Luther charge towards Vanya.

Reluctantly she too got out of her hiding place, almost immediately hit by Vanya's powers. While flying backwards she tried to reposition her gun so she wouldn't land on it and hurt her back.

Once she landed (surprisingly on her feet), she sat behind some seats and tried to formulate a new plan in her head. For reassurance in case those shooters returned again she counted how many rounds she had left. Surprisingly it wasn't that low, but it wasn't nearly enough for her to take them out.

Gunshots rang across the room as the shooters came in. Lizzie set her gun up and started shooting at a few of the people shooting at the group, killing at least two of them.

Five jumps in before ducking from the firing guns. Lizzie was to far away from the group to hear anything they were saying.

She started shooting at the people on the balcony knocking down a few of them, as Klaus came running into the theater screaming about Cha-Cha. Lizzie kept shooting until the clip ran out, to her astonishment, a blue glowing Octopus looking tentacle grabbed the men on the balcony killing them.

Lizzie looked over at the source and seeing a blue glowing person, she noticed the recognition in everyone's eyes, so she could only assume that the ghost was their brother Ben.

Rubble was starting to fall from the ceiling as Vanya's power grew brighter and whitened everything that she was touching. She joined the group that was huddled in a circle in the center aisle.

"We surround her." Luther said. "All right? We come at her from all angles."

"So it's a suicide mission." Klaus said.

Lizzie nodded sadly looking behind her at Vanya. "Yeah, but one of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got." Five said.

"Are we all in?" Luther asked, everyone but Allison answering yes in their own assorted ways. "Allison?" He asked but he shook her head. Luther then yelled directions at them, Lizzie joining Five and Klaus in a frontal attack.

Lizzie ran towards Vanya on Luther's signal, but none of them got close. Vanya hit them with her energy wave and held them in the air. It felt like the life was being sucked out of her body, but it all came rushing back as she fell onto the floor from above.

As she got up she watched as the group ran up to Vanya. She looked to the sky and noticed a red glowing hole on the moon. A big piece chipped away from it and started falling down.

Lizzie sat down in a seat near the front looking in daze, not listening to anything going on around her.

"The apocalypse will always happen. And Vanya will always be the cause,unless we take her with us and fix her." Noticing that Lizzie wasn't on the stage with the rest of them he looked to the seats that she was standing by. "Lizzie?"

"I'm not going"

"What?"

"I'm staying behind" She clarified.

Diego stared the woman who was standing at the foot of the stage with fresh tears brimming on her eyes. "You'll die." He said with monotone worry as he looked between the falling moon rocks and Lizzie.

She wiped her left eye with the tip of her right finger, "And I'm okay with that." She turned her eyes to the whole group and gave a smile that was empty of happiness in every way imaginable. "Just make sure to say goodbye to Vanya for me."

The Hargreeves family gave the Hutchinson woman one last look before they formed a circle holding each other hand in hand. Five's power visibly pulsing as he focused on time traveling. As Lizzie's eyes landed on Vanya's unconscious body, she found herself sobbing uncontrollably. She tried to wipe it away but failed as she was crying to hard. Her breaths started to steady and Five found enough focus to divert his eyes to her.

"If you need me, you know where I'll be." Lizzie tried to yell but wasn't loud enough, she hoped she enunciated her words enough for him to know what she said. "So long Partner" She saluted to the 13 year old/ 58 year old man as she backed into a theater seat.

She saw the group blip away before her eyes and before she knew it the walls collapsed in on her, and she died in a fire-y inferno.

Or did she?

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

Lizzie Hutchinson will return in November

(but a very special extra scene will be up before then)

Check out some of my other fics too if you liked this one!

I have fics for stranger things, legends of tomorrow and Harry Potter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
44.1K 1.2K 29
𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ after saving the world in 1963...
322K 5.4K 34
Basically the title [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED]
90.8K 2.2K 21
𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒂 ━━ (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, ❛ beautiful thinking ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ 1963, five hargreeves travels back...