I'm tired of black men...but...

By KeshiaBrownSugaWare

Kashay Taylor, an African American activist who is tired of dealing with no-good black men, is approached by... More

Unedited, Raw & Uncut Version
Prologue
Day 1... The approach
Day 2... First initial conversation
Day 3... I want to, but I can't
Day 4... Our first encounter
Day 5... The Date
Montí
Justin
Day 8 ... I choose you ❤️
Justin
Day 8 (Continued)... The Date - Part One
Montí
Day 8 (Continued) The Date - Part Two
Day 9... (Continued)... The Confrontation
Justin
Thanksgiving
Dec 6th - Justin's Birthday
The Day After
Come with me to Boston!
Boston
Justin - I F*CKED Up!
Kashay - Back to AZ
Montí
Shay - The following morning
Shay - My Final Words
Justin - My Last Chapter

Day 9... He's all mine 😊

60 1 2
By KeshiaBrownSugaWare

Montí

I didn't bother calling KaShay. I decided to be impulsive and just pull up on her. You know, be all spontaneous and shit. I heard women like that shit, so here I am.

I pull up at her apartment complex, park, then sit in my car, gathering my thoughts on what I'm gonna say to her.

Whatever I choose to say; it has to be undiluted and straight from my heart. No more games. I think I've played enough of them.

I want to remove all the pain I inflicted, and have her fall back in love with me, rather than despise me.

It's almost seven o'clock in the morning and I'm still sitting in my car. Two hours have passed and I still haven't came up with shit to say. A part of me want to just start up my car and drive away, but what would that solve? It definitely wouldn't get Shay back. My ass gotta get out at some point though. I can't sit in my car forever.

Then the plot thickens when I see Shanty taking out the trash. I'm praying she doesn't see me. The last thing I want to look like is a damn stalker.

I begin sliding down in my seat, hoping she won't notice me, but Shanty sees me right away and waves at me as she strolls over toward me.

Caught!

"What's up, Montí? What is your ass doing? Stalking Shay?" Shanty laughs as soon as she approaches my car, looking through my window at me.

See, this is precisely what I didn't want her to presume. That I'm some damn stalker, but here we go!

"No! I was actually hoping to surprise her. I have something I need to talk to her about," which sounded more ridiculous out loud than in my head, where I was keeping it captive.

"Riggghhhtt, and you couldn't just call her?" Shanty smirks, and I'm starting to regret I even came here.

Then she resumes with, "I think she went on some date last night. So I'm not sure when she'll be back...shit, the nigga must've been good if she stayed there until the morn-" she stops herself, probably realizing who she's talking to and knowing I don't want to hear that shit.

"My bad my nigga, but I honestly didn't know y'all were still fucking with each other. I haven't seen you around, and she hasn't mentioned you in a while." She tries to recover from her lack of sensibility.

"Yeah, you know us; we always on and off. When we off, we off, but when we on, we on."

"Yeah, the two of you are fucking crazy but deserve each other," she smiles.

And I can't help but admit she's right; we are perfect for one another. I don't know why I didn't realize it before.

"You are welcome to come into the apartment and wait for her... she should be back soon. That girl hates staying over at people's houses."

I consider the time and think to myself, she has already chosen to stay the night with whoever this damn guy might be, and the thought alone makes me uneasy. But I don't mention that to Shanty and just agree with her.

"Yeah, I know," I chuckle, then reminisce on how I used to have to force her to stay the night with me. She is the only female I've ever dated who would fuck me and leave right after. I have to force most females to go but not Shay; she quickly gets ghost on a nigga.

So who in the fuck is this nigga keeping her till the morning. I hope it ain't that corny-ass white man, but I force those thoughts to the back of my head.

"Plus, it has to be better than sitting in this fucking car," she continues.

"True," I smirk. Trying to remove my foolish thoughts.

"I was just about to cook breakfast for my man, I guess you can have some too, and by then Shay should be back."

I ponder on it for a second as Shanty stares at me. I am hungry, plus I really need to talk to Shay, so I oblige and take her up on her offer.

I climb out of my car and follow her into the apartment, hoping Shay will be happy to see me and listen to what I have to say to her, but I know how stubborn she can be, so I'm praying and hoping for the best but expecting the worse.

                 ****************

KaShay

Waking up cloaked in Justin's arms as he breathes heavily against my neck is nostalgic.

He looks so fucking good and is all mine!

Damn, I'm still shocked and appalled at everything that occurred yesterday and last night, but I'm happy with my choice and wouldn't have it any other way.

Looking at him asleep peacefully makes me want to fuck him all over again. Damn, that shit was good! I want more. I would fuck him all day and all night if I could.

I slowly remove the sheets from him, exposing his naked body, and my eyes are drawn to his limp dick. Damn, it's still fucking huge, even when he's soft.

I grab hold of it, bringing it to my lips. I swipe my tongue swiftly across the tip before forcing it into my mouth.

Fuck, he tastes so damn good. I can't help myself as I begin slurping harder, letting the drool roll from my mouth down his shaft, then licking it back up.

I spread his legs with my knee, positioning myself between him, settling into a better stance to take him in completely.

He grunts, eyes still closed, unaware of what's happening. He reaches for my head, cupping my face with both hands, pressing his dick deeper into my mouth.

"Fuuuckk, baby," he cries out, gradually opening his eyes and focusing on me with his dick fully inserted into my mouth.

I look up at him, bringing my mouth up and down his length faster, letting my lips graze his dick.

"Damn sexy, what the fuck are you doing to me?" He pumps in and out of my mouth, and I become wet in between my legs, watching him grow weak from my mouth.

I enjoy seeing him this way, vulnerable. I take his dick from my mouth and spit on it, watching the drool roll down his dick, and I slurp it back up, inserting his balls into my mouth, and he pulls on my hair even tighter.

"If you do that shit again, I'm gonna cum all over your pretty ass face," he groans, trying to handle the pleasure he is enduring. And I think to myself,yessss zaddy; you got yourself a damn freak.

I repeat my same motions continuously, and he keeps his promise and cums in my mouth and on my face. I swallow his sweet cum before removing myself from the bed to wipe my face off as he sprawls out, trying to catch his breath.

Returning to the bed, Justin gawks at me while stroking his dick, and I suck in my lips as I admire him touching himself.

"Come here" he pulls me on top of him soon as I reach the bed, staring at me as he instantly slides his dick inside me, and I hold onto him as he pushes his dick completely in me.

I bite my lip a bit to keep from moaning as I slowly grind on his dick.

Justin grabs hold of my hip, taking complete control as he begins thrusting in and out of me. I place my hands on his chest, trying to endure his rapid thrashing.

"You like this dick, dontcha?" his accent comes out assertive but sexy as fuck.

"Answer me, baby! Tell me you like my dick and how I fuck you." he begins thrashing harder.

"Yess," I cry out, "I love your dick... baby," I bounce up and down, on the edge of cumming.

He aggressively grabs my neck as he pounds my pussy repeatedly. "Cum on my dick, baby," he pushes deeper into me.

"Justinnnn," my head falls back as I cream all over his dick.

He holds me tight as he pumps in and out of me relentlessly. My body grows weak as he bangs my lights out.

"I'm about to nut," he states right before he pulls out, nutting all over me, and I collapse right on top of him as we both pant drastically, trying to catch our breaths.

Damn, if I had to choose one thing I wanted to do for the remainder of my life, it would be to fuck his sexy ass every day.

His shit is ridiculous. If he was selling it, I would definitely buy it. It's that damn good.

He kisses my forehead as I lay staggered across him.

After a few minutes, he gets up and heads to the bathroom to grab a towel to wipe us off.

"What would you like to do with the rest of our day?" He asked after returning the towel to the bathroom and joining me in bed.

"I actually have to work tonight, "I admit.

I'm genuinely enjoying my time with Justin. He is a ball of fun, and I'm honestly not ready to leave him yet. Instead of going to work, I would rather be laid up with him, enjoying one another. But I can't, and the thought alone makes me glum.

"Baby, I'm a millionaire... you don't need to work. I'll take care of you, and that way, you can focus on your writing. You're mine now, and I don't plan on going anywhere," he rubs my cheek.

I love the sound of that. But I never really liked the idea of a man taking care of me. I want to get by on my own, and depending on a man has a way of handicapping you. You forget how to survive and become accustomed to someone else doing everything for you.

You'll rely on them for everything, and I like being able to get things done by myself. However, I also like the thought of focusing more on my writing. So, Justin does draw a hard bargain.

"What's wrong?" he cuffs my cheek, making me face him.

"I don't know... I just... don't know how I feel about the idea of you taking care of me?" I confess.

"What's wrong with me taking care of you, isn't that what a man is supposed to do?" He rises up to look at me.

"Yeah, but I just don't want to become dependant on you, is all." I look back at him.

"Baby, I understand you are used to working hard and being an "independent woman," He does air quotations with his fingers, then continues, "But why work hard if you don't have to? You can become the best-selling author you always wanted to be and let the world see your amazing work. You can't honestly tell me you enjoy working at a restaurant as a damn hostess? You're worth more than that," he chuckles.

I become a little irritated at his condescending remark, "Worth more, huh?" I pause to catch my breath, not waiting on a response from him. "Did you ever consider that I might actually enjoy working there?" I inquire.

"No one enjoys working as a hostess, babe. But they do what they have to do to get by, and you don't need to get by anymore, because you have me, and I am here to make sure you get everything your heart desires." he wraps his arms around me, pulling me back on top of him.

He is correct, but I still don't know. I'm already skeptical of dating a white man plus having one take care of me entirely; I don't trust it. I don't trust it one bit. But he is correct; I hate working and could be working on my writing. Ugh, what do I do?

"I don't know, Justin. I will have to think about it. But I'm not saying it's a no." I smile at him, and he seems satisfied with that answer.

"Sounds good to me... but just know, once I marry you and you have my kids, you will not be working" he tightens his grip around me and kisses me.

"Whatever, we barely made this thing official last night. Slow down, Rico Suavé."

"That's Mr. Rico Suavé to you," he laughs, poking my sides.

"Oh my gosh, shut up." I laugh in return.

"Are you always this damn corny?" I continue teasing him.

"Oh baby, corny was the last thing you were calling me seconds ago, and last night, must I remind you," He raises an eyebrow, and I want to slap his pretty ass face.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"Exactly what I thought." He grins.

"Mhm, no one scared of you?" I smirk.

"No one said you should be even though you do be running from this dick like you scared" He grabs hold of his cock.

"No, I do not," I laugh, nudging him playfully.

"I'm just messing with, baby," he laughs while kissing me.

"I know, " I giggle, kissing him back.

I'm really enjoying his company. Being with him is so carefree and fun that I sometimes don't know how to act. I'm used to working so hard trying to figure out the guys I dated previously, but with Justin, everything just flows effortlessly. I'm not used to it, and honestly, I don't know how to feel about it.

I'm scared it's too good to be true, and I don't know what to expect. But I must remember that Justin is a Sagittarius, "the known womanizer," and I can't forget what his driver said about all the women he has dealt with, which still makes me a bit apprehensive.

However, I can't see him being with anyone but me after our time together. So the other bitches will have to take several seats because I'm not going anywhere.

But here I go, overthinking everything again instead of just living in the moment and enjoying myself. Justin makes me happy, and that should be enough. I don't need to be worrying about anything or anybody else.

"So what time do you have to be at work, so I'll know how much time I have left to spend with your pretty self?" Justin tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, looking directly at me. 

"At three," I look at him, running my hands through his unruly hair.

"Good that gives me plenty of time to dick you down again," he smirks.

"Can't get enough, huh?" I snicker.

"Nope," he grabs me, flipping me onto my back as he lays on top of me.

My lips part as he forces his dick back into me, and I wrap my legs around his waist tight, ensuring I feel all of him.

"Justin," I moan mildly before he hushes me up by pressing his lips to my mouth, inhaling my moan, and thrusting himself deep inside me. I wrap my arms around his neck, gripping his dick with my pussy, fucking him back.

"Fuck, baby girl," he moans in my ear, and it's the most endearing sound I've ever heard. His moans make my pussy wetter as he strokes deep into me.

"Damn...this my pussy," he proclaims as he begins to pound my pussy harder, and I moan in agreeance because I'm at a loss for words as this man fuck me into another dimension.

I begin squirting, soaking us both up.

"Yes, baby wet this dick up" He begins rubbing my clit as he strokes in and out of me.

"Shiiiiiit," I scream as we both come undone, and Justin pulls out of me just in time, not nutting in my pussy.

"Fuck, baby! Your shit too good." he flips me over, smacking my ass, and I giggle, still tryna catch my breath.

We finally showered after having sex three more times. It's absurd how we can't get enough of one another. Our sex is ludicrous.

Whoever knew white men could fuck like this.

Shit, I didn't know, but I know now. We, as black women, have been missing out. White men are some damn freaks. Ooh, wee!

We pack up all my gifts, and I'm sad as we wave bye to this beautiful ass mansion that I'm going to miss sincerely. I don't want to leave, but all good things must end. I really enjoyed myself, and Justin knows how to plan a date.

I look forward to our future dates.

We pull up at my apartment complex shortly after, and Justin convinces me to let him come in and see my place since we are officially dating and he's my man now.

He helps me carry all the gifts he brought me to my apartment, and I can't wait to open them up and see what else he has gotten me. I still occasionally look at my charm bracelet, which I'm still in awe about.

After searching for my keys through all my stuff, I finally get my door open, and Justin is excited. He already said he likes the exterior. He said it's charming and hip.

We step into the house, and everything I have in my hands falls to the floor.

Justin looks at me like I'm crazy until he sees what I'm staring at, and it's Montí asleep on my couch.

My things crashing to the floor startles him, and he wakes up, adjusting his eyes.

He notices me, and he begins to smile until he recognizes Justin behind me, and they both look at each other and then back at me.

"What the fuck!" they say in unison, and I'm like, Oh shit...

🎶Song for this Chapter: The Truth by India Arie 🎶

If you like what you are reading and love to see more, please vote or leave me a comment. I want to know what my readers think and how you connect with my fictional characters and real-life issues in the modern-day.

I love you all, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!! ❤️❤️💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
168 14 11
Kyla was just your average teenager going through the motions of high school, that is until her mother got sick a died. 2 years have passed since he...
669 33 32
In this heart thrilling novel, Aaliyah Woods finds herself fighting against all odds to make it back home. In this fight, she manages to find Kolson...
33 0 56
Yue has always been a romantic since she was a little girl, having been dating most of her very young life. She finds herself in one lackluster relat...