I Think I Like You || A Jikoo...

By 13_Jung_Kookie

지극 Jeon Jungkook picks on Park Jimin everyday. That is until one day his feelings change. Will they get toget... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
Not An Update
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~

~Chapter Seven~

2.3K 90 2
By 13_Jung_Kookie

Jimin's POV

I got off the bus after leaving Jungkook's house 20 minutes ago. My dream is finally coming true, I am getting to spend time with Jungkook. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Hobi and Yoongi. "Hey, come in," I said with a smile.

"Can we here all about the "date"? We want to know everything," Hobi said eagerly. "Okay, So... we watched a movie-" I said getting interrupted. "Like a scary one or..." Hobi said. "Yes," I said. "Did you guys cuddle or anything?" Yoongi asked.

"Well... during the first movie I laid my head on his shoulder, with my hands wrapped around his waist. Then during the second movie, I laid my head on his lap, and his arms were around my waist," I said. I decided to leave out the part where I was sitting in his lap. "Cool... we should probably get going," Hobi said. "Okay bye," I said. "See ya," Yoongi said.

I grabbed my phone and clicked onto Instagram. I scrolled through some posts and found absolutely nothing interesting. So, I turned my phone off and place it on the charger. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. I put a pair of shorts on and a tee-shirt and climbed into bed. I laid there staring at the ceiling wondering how I get to be close with Jungkook. Everything eventually went black and I drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

Jin, Namjoon, and Tae all left a few minutes ago, so now I am sitting in nothing but silence. "JUNGKOOK" my mom yelled. I ran down the stairs to see her sitting in the living room. "Ya," I answered while sitting opposite to her. "Is there anything you need to tell me?" she asked. "No, why do you ask," I said.

"Well, today I heard you upstairs with someone, and I didn't know who it was," she said. "It was just Tae," I said. I hated lying to her, but I don't know how she will react if I tell her about Jimin. "Are you okay?" she asked. I considered telling her, no, but all I could say was, "Ya."

I walked back upstairs and into my bedroom. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I noticed Jimin was active 20 minutes ago. "He probably already went to bed," I thought. I put my phone down and went to take a shower.

After my long, hot shower, I climbed into bed hoping I would be able to fall asleep. Of course not, just like every other night for the past week, Jimin is on my mind. I grabbed my phone and earbuds to play music, hoping it would help. But, all I could think about was Jimin and how affectionate he was today.

I liked cuddling him, with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Uh... Jungkook this isn't helping" I said to myself, annoyed that Jimin won't get out of my mind.

I tried to think about anything else, but somehow Jimin always ended up back on my mind. It has only been a few hours since I last saw him, and I already miss him. "I wonder if he is thinking about me too," I thought.

I want to feel his soft, warm, plump pink lips on mine. I want to feel him in my arms, knowing he is safe with me. I want him to be by my side. With that, I finally fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 510 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...
323K 12K 31
"I'm Park Jimin, I hope we can get along." What happens when the bullies meet their victim after 4 years? #1 jiminxbts category #1 jimincentric cate...
575 49 31
a cute love story of yoongi and jimin- yoonmin. Strangers to lovers. Includes: namjin- namjoon and jin taekook- taehyung and jungk...
170K 4.7K 74
지극 Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook may have a thing for one another. The problem is neither know what to do about it. They will face obstacles along the...