The Hurt Behind Your Eyes

Oleh skyeblanco

When Rachel Bliss moved to North Carolina all she wanted was to start over. But somehow everytime something g... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
The arrival
The same
The stores
Day one
Your eyes
The past
Cousins?
Edgar
Paradise
Secrets
Anger
The pain
Regret
Happiness
I smile
Behind the Scenes
Signed
Suprises
The call
Photo shoot
apologies or lies
Trouble

Hurt

10 1 0
Oleh skyeblanco

I turned the car and I heard the wheels squeak I hit my head on the wheel but I stepped on the brakes and I heard the car stop. I heard someone yell my name but my head really hurt. I was dizzy and I had a terrible migraine. Someone opened the door and pulled me out. They carried me somewhere I couldn’t tell where then they splashed water on my face and all of a sudden I was able to see. Edgar.

“You okay?” asked Edgar worried.

“I’m…fine” I said rubbing my forehead.

“I need to take you to a doctor” he said really fast.

“No!” I yelled. “Were going to Uscher”

“You need a doctor” he said.

“Uscher will do something we will all regret if we don’t go now” I yelled.

He shook his head and got in the car. We drove off and left my car parked in the gas station. He said he was in a warehouse the last time he spoke to Edgar; the warehouse was just a few miles away. So, we got there pretty quickly. I drank some pills to make the headache go away and I felt a lot better when we arrived at the warehouse.  Now I was worried. I quickly jumped out of the car but Edgar held me back.

“You just can’t go in there” he said looking at me frustrated.

“Watch me” I said and I ran towards the door.

I walked in and I saw a guy kneeled on the floor with his hands above his head and then I saw Uscher with a gun aimed at the man’s head.

“Uscher!” I yelled then I heard a gunshot and Uscher was looking at me with frighten eyes then he dropped the gun. I looked around and the guy wasn’t hurt then I looked at Edgar, he was just a few feet away from me and he was also fine and then I looked behind me and there was no one there. So who got shot? I had no idea but Uscher was fine and that’s all that matters. But then when I moved forward I felt pain.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4K 45 13
Being the sister of one of the most famous rock stars, Alex Hail, could definitely have its advantages, but for Amanda Hail its terrible. She only ha...
182 25 12
What happens when Blair keeps a massive secret? What happens when Blair has to move across the country? What happens with the guilt she feels? What h...
143K 2K 10
She sacrificed her pain to erase the one she saw in him. When one night brings more than a single favour....and pleasure grows within painful circums...
38.1K 3.3K 41
After being abducted at the age of 3 and held for 6 years by a man she considered family, Mercedes life changed forever. Now at the age of 23, she'd...