The Hateful Wolf Hero

By BA55edWriter

Haruto Hidari was a normal child until he saw his parents get killed getting caught in a hero's attack agains... More

Bullet 1: Past and Future
Bullet 3: The Sports Festival
Bullet 4: The Semi-Finals and the Finale
Bullet 5: Training Camp
Bullet 6: We're gonna need more Bullets
Bullet 7: Despair's Darkest Pits
Bullet 8: Rescue...
Bullet 9: Recovery...
Bullet 10: Relieving Stress
Bullet 11: Training...
Bullet 12: Grasping Reality...
Bullet 13: The Set-Up And Date...
Bullet 14: Provisional Hero License Exam!
Bullet 15: Going Through A Predicament...
Bullet 16: I Recognize You From Somewhere...
Bullet 17: Carry On...
Bullet 18: Aftermath...
Bullet 19: The Case...
Bullet 20: Breach And Clear!

Bullet 2: Re-Introduction

2.8K 35 30
By BA55edWriter

The class recovered from the U.S.J incident and everyone has been excited regarding the Sports Festival, though many have been thinking who Haruto could really be considering the revelation of his rank in Law Enforcement and his position as a person overall...

---Still Recovering from the incident---

Haruto: "Are you okay?"

Sherry: "I'm alright..."

Haruto: "Thank God..."

Haruto: "I was right on time to protect you..."

Sherry: "Thank You Nii-San!"

Haruto: "No Problem!"

The Entire Class saw the Siblings and saw that they were cute and close...

---Aftermath---

The Class is having a day like any other day and were stoked by the news of the Sports Festival!

Nezu borrowed Haruto from class and talked regarding his position in the Sports Festival, since he's not an official student of U.A but a bodyguard for his sister whose a student

Nezu: "Your position in the Sports Festival is a very odd and special one"

Haruto: "I don't need to participate, but I only want to guard my sister"

Nezu: "That's why it is mandatory for you to participate"

Haruto: "I understand"

Nezu: "You will be able to guard your sister but I have a condition for you?"

Haruto: "And what's that?"

Nezu: "You will represent the Police Enforcement to inspire people and heroes alike that Law Enforcement is reliable..."

Haruto: "I see..."

---Then Haruto went back to class---

Haruto was walking from the Principal's office and saw that Class 1-A was flooded by other students!

Haruto then ran and went into the class!

Then he heard someone talking to his sister

???: "(Insert Monoma Rant)"

He saw that Sherry was being harassed and is being disturbed by this guy

Haruto then quickly slammed him on the ground and threw him to the wall!

The crowd sensed the rage and parental instincts that Haruto emitted, then they all backed away...

Sherry hugged her brother and walked with Haruto with the others following suite...

Haruto didn't care besides the safety of his sister...

---Time Skip---

The Class is going to practice and train for the upcoming Sports Festival...

The Class was going to a facility but saw that Haruto was talking to some other people in police uniforms, a woman in a labcoat, and lastly a person in black with a black fedora...

Sherry and the Class approached them

Sherry: "Nii-San who are these people?"

Haruto: "This is my team"

Brown Hair and Uniform 1: "Nice to meet you all..."

Black Hair and Uniform 2: "Yo!"

Labcoat: "Greetings!"

Fedora: "Long time no see!"

Sherry: "Do I know you?"

Fedora: "It's me! Uncle Shotarou!"

Sherry: "Uncle!"

Haruto: "This is my team, the Special Quirk Criminal Division!"

Haruto: "The one with Brown hair is Mark"

Haruto: "The one with Black Hair  is Phillip"

Haruto: "The one with the labcoat is Elizabeth the inventor of my equipment"

Haruto: "And last but not least this is me and Sherry's uncle Hidari shoutarou..."

Haruto: "Before you ask, ever since the incident that resulted us being orphans, Uncle Shoutarou took us in and we changed our last names to his..."

The Entire Class: "Woah..."

Then Haruto was given something from Elizabeth!

Elizabeth: "This is the new Progrise Key that I developed and I hope that you can use it to supply me with enough combat data to make a new one..."

Haruto: "I see..."

Midoriya: "So who trained you using the armor?"

Haruto: "My Uncle..."

Sherry: "Despite him being a detective and being quirkless he has his own armor!"

Shoutarou: "While Haruto uses Progrise Keys, I used the old GaiaMemory and the LostDriver that my mentor gave to me..."

Midoriya: "Could we see you both train?"

Haruto and Shoutarou: "Sure why not?"

Haruto: "I was itching for a rematch!"

The entire class and the team went to the facility and saw the two stand in a Mexican Stand-Off!

Haruto: "You ready?"

Shoutarou: "Let's do this!"

Progrise Key: BULLET!

GaiaMemory: JOKER!

Haruto opened the Progrise Key and placed it into the ShotRiser!

ShotRiser: AUTHORISE!

Shoutarou and Haruto: "Henshin!"

ShotRiser: SHOTRISE! SHOOTING WOLF! ELEVATION INCREASES AS THE BULLET IS FIRED...

LostDriver: JOKER!

There the two Kamen Riders are...

Kamen Rider Joker and Kamen Rider Vulcan!

Vulcan: "I'm gonna crush you!"

Joker: "Let's see you try!"

Vulcan and Joker charged at each other and fought hand to hand!

Vulcan then pulled out the ShotRiser and opened fire!

Joker: "So you wanna play like that huh?"

GaiaMemory: TRIGGER!

LostDriver: TRIGGER!

Joker then turned blue and summoned a gun!

The two had a shootout!

Elizabeth: "Use the the other Progrise Key!"

Vulcan: "Here goes nothing!"

Progrise Key: POWER!

ShotRiser: AUTHORISE!

ShotRiser: SHOTRISE! PUNCHING KONG! ENOUGH POWER TO ANNIHILATE A MOUNTAIN!

Vulcan then charged towards Joker using his gauntlets as shields and successfully landing a hit on Joker!

Joker then pulled out a grey GaiaMemory!

GaiaMemory: METAL!

LostDriver: METAL!

Joker then turned silver and used a staff!

But Vulcan was able to overpower him regardless!

Vulcan threw punches non-stop weakening Joker!

Vulcan: "Time to finish this!"

Joker: "I couldn't agree more..."

ShotRiser: POWER!

Metal Shaft: METAL! MAXIMUM DRIVE!

Joker swung his staff but was blocked by Vulcan who took aim at his chest!

ShotRiser: PUNCHING! BLAST!

Vulcan's Gauntlet flew off like rockets and launched Joker away leaving a crater and Joker lying in the crater on the ground!

Everyone was amazed and was motivated to train, soon they did...

Vulcan went towards Joker and helped him up!

Joker: "Good Match!"

Vulcan: "Thanks!"

The two canceled their armor and hugged each other!

Sherry was running towards Haruto...

Sherry: "You won Nii-San!"

Shoutarou: "You got a lot stronger!"

Haruto: "I did, didn't I?"

Shoutarou: "But you still got a long way to go..."

Haruto: "Yeah..."

Chapter Ends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 446 40
Izuku was born into a clan, the last of clans remaining in Japan as the world turned to more modern times. The clan was looked down upon because of t...
20.4K 608 45
"Am I in love with him? Or am I just obsessed?" A villain, of course, that's what she is. But the only difference is, she is head over heels for this...
22.2K 658 34
What if Bakugo Katsuki had a younger sister? What if she was quirkless? What if that girl, that quirkless girl, was the one that keep going out at n...
233 27 21
Ryujiki is Hitoshi's twin brother. He has protected Hitoshi from bullies for years, always getting injured and beaten up in the process. His quirk is...