Black & Blue

By IrishEyez

Aurora is a young she-wolf who wants nothing more than to be happy with her mate and live as the Luna of his... More

Black & Blue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
!!!!!EPILOGUE!!!!!!

Chapter 20

1K 40 5
By IrishEyez

***This is the final chapter before the epilogue. I am so happy that Black & Blue has been so popular and I hope that just increases once it is 'completed'. Thank you to all who have enjoyed this book and please look for more books from me in the future. I have one completed, one I am almost done posting and two others that I am writing. Thanks again.***

IrishEyez

Chapter 20

   “Do you need help with that Blue?” Helen asked as she came up behind me.

I looked at myself in the floor length mirror and took in the site before me. My dress is made of pale white lace with a sweetheart bust and an empire waist. There is a small yellow broach in the middle of the waist line that was a gift from Helen; she got it from her mother on her wedding day.    

I handed her the veil that I was trying to secure into my loose hair that flowed over my shoulders and down my back, nearly to my waist.

“Thank you Helen, I really do appreciate everything you have done for me.” I turned to look at her right in the eyes. She has been more of a mom to me in the last year then my own mom was for my entire life. I fanned my face with my hands to keep the impending tears at bay.

“Don’t cry honey, this is going to be a wonderful day and everyone is here for you and Nate. To me you are already a Pierce; this is just a formality to make it legal.”

I couldn’t help but let out a little laugh. I had been trying out my new name for about a week now, both writing and say ‘Blue Pierce’.

“Blue honey, the moon is starting to come up, so we should probably head down. Are you ready for this?” She asked me.

I let out a slow breath and opened my eyes. “I was born ready for this.”

She walked out of my bedroom after me and held the small train and flowing veil so it did not drag on the floor as we walked down the stairs.

My dad was at the bottom of the stairs wearing a simple blue and white checkered button up shirt and khakis, but he looked very handsome.

“You look so beautiful baby girl.” He said as I leaned in to give him a hug.

“Thank you daddy.” I almost whimpered at him as he gave me one more squeeze.

We heard the soft flute music playing and Megan came in the front door. She looked so cute in her pale yellow chiffon knee length bridesmaid dress that showed off her baby bump. She is my only bridesmaid and Brody is Nate’s best man.

“We are all set here sis, you coming?”

“Let’s go, I can’t wait any longer.” I said as I let out another deep breath.

Helen gave me a small hug and kiss to the cheek and I stood so Nate would not be able to see me, but I could see him. He looped Helen’s arm through his as he led her down the small aisle that had only a dozen chairs on each side, but the seats were filled with our family and friends.

All except my mom, I really missed her and even though we didn’t always see eye to eye, I wished she could have been here to see me get married. But, I know she is looking down on me.

Another beautiful flute song started and I nodded to my dad. “You ready to start your forever with Nate?”

I couldn’t talk, so I nodded my head. My dad placed my veil over my face and led me out the door. Megan and Brody were walking down the aisle and I paused, waiting when I just wanted to run to Nate. When I saw him, my breath was taken away. He looked so amazing in his black suit that had a yellow tie and a small yellow flower in his lapel. He had a huge grin on his face that told me everything that he was feeling.

I could feel my heart rate pick up as I got closer to him. I looked over to my left and saw Tim and his mate Clara holding the girls. They were adorable in their matching bright yellow dresses. Silvia was asleep and Sophia was wide awake and cooing. I smiled at them and mouth ‘thank you’ to Tim and Clara.

I brought my attention back to Nate who was still smiling as I approached him. Alpha Parker was officiating the wedding. He agreed to mix in some traditional wedding with the werewolf bonding wedding, seeing as how there are some humans here that don’t know what we are.

“Who gives this bride away today?” Alpha Parker asked.

My father stepped forward. “I, her father does.” He gave me a kiss on my cheek after lifting my veil.

“I love you daddy.”

“I love you too baby girl.” He said as he gave my shaking hands another squeeze. He gave me a wink and turned to Nate. “Be good to her Nate.”

“Oh I plan on it.” Nate responded back. He kept his eyes glued on me as I stepped in front of him. “You look beautiful Blue.” He whispered.

“You look so handsome Nate, let’s make this fast.” I said with a small smirk on my face.

Someone cleared their throat and we both looked at Alpha Parker.

‘Sorry’ I mouthed to him as I blushed.

Everyone took their seats again before Alpha started.

“We come together tonight to celebrate the union of Blue and Nate in marriage. This has been a bumpy and hard road and today almost did not happen due to tragedies. But, we are here and happy to be.”

I looked up into Nate’s eyes and they were sparkling. The way that the moon was reflecting off them made them seem so bright. I got lost in them and was not listening to what Alpha Parker was saying.

“Blue?” I heard my name being called.

“Sorry, what?” I shook my head slightly to come out of my daze.

I heard a few chuckles from everyone. “I was asking if you had Nate’s ring.”

“Oh, oh yeah.” Megan was holding it, so I turned to her. It was a thick platinum band with a swirling tribal symbol around it.

“Nate and Blue have written their own vows.” I heard Alpha say and I took that as my cue to take Nate’s left hand.

Clearing my throat, I began. “Nate, with this ring, I have you as my husband and my mate. You have seen me at my worst and you have seen me at my best. You took me in when I had no home and nursed me back to health. You didn’t have to take on the title of ‘dad’ to Silvia and Sophia, but you did and are the only man I want raising those girls. I love you more than anyone could possibly love someone. Will you accept me as your wife and mate?” I know that the humans would find the ceremony a little different, but the werewolves would see nothing off about it.

“I will forever.” Nate replied as I slipped the ring on his finger. He then turned to Brody who handed him my ring.

He took a deep breath. “Blue, with this ring I take you as my wife and mate. From the moment I found you, I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. I watched you heal both physically and emotionally as you got stronger, and every day I fell in love with you more. I gladly take on the role of ‘dad’ to our daughters as I am their father, maybe not by blood, but by spirit and love. You are my best friend Blue, will you accept me as you husband and mate?”

I was smiling so hard that my cheeks hurt. “I will forever” I answered as Nate slipped the beautiful platinum band onto my finger that fit perfectly with the engagement ring.

I was waiting for the magic word so I could kiss my husband. It felt like Alpha was taking forever to finish what he was saying.

“By the powers vested in me by the great state of Virginia and my pack.” He whispered, “I now pledge you as husband and wife and mates. You may kiss you bride Nate.”

“FINALLY!” I yelled and again could hear the laughs as I jumped at Nate and grabbed his head with both hands, bringing his lips to mine. I could feel the passion in his kiss and wanted to drag him up the hill right now to finalize the mating.

Once we parted I realized that everyone was clapping and I even heard howling coming from a few guests. Nate and I walked back down the small aisle and stopped at Tim and Clara to get our girls who were both wide awake now.

For the next couple hours we danced and had a great time. Instead of a big dinner, we had finger foods so everyone could still walk around and talk. For the father daughter dance, they played ‘I Loved Her First’ by Heartland and I cried, the last time my parents gave me away was to a monster, this time it was to my hero.

Nate and I danced to Big & Rich’s, ‘Lost in This Moment’ and we had a special second dance where Nate danced with Silvia and Sophia to Brad Paisley’s ‘Didn’t Have to Be.’ Nothing however touched me more than seeing Nate dance with Helen to Rascal Flatts, ‘My Wish.’

I kept thinking about how everything would have turned out had they not helped me. I was again snapped out of my thinking when Nate came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my now flat stomach and kissed me just under my ear. I let out a low growl.

“The party is winding down, Alpha wanted to know if you are ready.” He whispered into my ear.

“So ready, let me go change and you may want to get out of that suit.” I swiped my finger across his chest as I started walking past him.

We said goodbye to the human guests and the others were staying behind to witness the marking.

Once we changed into more comfortable clothes we all headed up the hill.

Alpha Parker again led us through the marking. “Blue, Nate, please face each other.” When we did, I felt nervous, what if I bite down to far, what if it won’t heal right? I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down.

“Please remove your shirt Nate.” Alpha said and I was practically purring in anticipation at this point. Nate and I had decided to not make love for the last week and I know it was killing him as much as it was me. Again Alpha spoke up. “Kneel before each other and join hands.” We did as he said and I tried very hard to concentrate on what he was saying.

“Nate, tonight, before these witnesses, before the blue moon and before the Moon Goddess, you will be marked by your now and forever mate, Blue. Do you accept the marking that will be bestowed upon you?”

I looked deep into my eyes, not breaking contact when talking. “I accept the marking of my now and forever mate Blue”

I was almost crying but knew this was not the time to cry, I had a job to do.

“Blue, prepare yourself.” Alpha said and I sat back on my legs and took several deep breaths.. “Are you ready dear?” He asked me.

“Yes Alpha, I am ready.”

“Nate, prepare yourself.” He said as Nate now sat back and also took several deep breaths. Once he came back up straight on his knees, he opened his eyes and smiled again while saying he loved me.

“Blue, the Moon Goddess is bestowed on you tonight a new beginning. By marking Nate as your Mate, you bring him fully into our world. It is time Blue, please mark your mate.”

With that, Nate leaned his head to the side and brought his hands to my waist. I planted a gentle kiss onto the spot on him that I would be shortly sinking my canines into. I brought my wold to the cusp and felt my teeth elongate.

“I love you” I whispered into Nate’s ear and before he could even let out a breath, I bit down.

He took in a deep breath and I felt his hands tighten on my waist. I released his neck and lapped up the blood that slowly trickled out. If everything worked as it should, it will heal up within a day. I brought my face to his and watched his expression; there was not anger, no second thoughts.

I pulled Nate into a fierce hug and never wanted to let him go.

“The marking is now complete; we will now leave you two.” Alpha Parker said and my dad came up to us.

“Welcome to our world Nate, we are honored to have you.” He said as he shook Nate’s hand and he turned to me. “You did amazing baby girl, I am so proud of you.”

“Thank you daddy.” I gave him a warm hug and he left to go down the hill with the others.

“Are you okay?” I asked Nate as I stood on my tip-toes trying to see the mark. When I touched my finger to it, he moaned a little.

“That’s a new feeling. I thought it would hurt, but it feels so amazing when you touch it.” I couldn’t resist, I brought my hands slowly up his bare chest and planted kisses along the way. Nate tried to lean in for a kiss and I put a finger to his lips.

“Oh no you don’t, let me…” I whispered. I brought my hand slowly to his body as I walked around him, stopping when I faced his back. Again, I laced him with kisses. I felt him shutter under the touch of my lips.

“God Blue, come here please.” The sound of my mate’s calls to me was a huge turn on.

“Shhh, be patient Nate.” I purred into his ear. As I came back around to his front I could see that his eyes were ablaze with lust. He reached his hand out to me and I slapped it away. “Tisk-tisk Nate, so eager aren’t we?”

“I need you Blue, you are torturing me love.” I had him right where I wanted him. There is a large bolder at the top of the hill and I pushed him to it and made him sit down.

“Stay.” I called out, pointing to him. I slowly backed away from him without breaking the eye to contact we had. When I got about ten feet from him, I slowly played at the bottom of my shirt while I swayed my hips back and forth.

I playfully lifted m shirt up over my head, revealing my baby blue lace bra.

“You are killing me here Blue.” Nate breathed out with clenched lips.

I didn’t say anything; I only slid my fingers along the top of my shorts and pulled them down seductively. I didn’t want to admit that I was very close to stopping my little strip tease and taking Nate where he sat.

Turning so that Nate could see my assets as I bent over to pull the shorts off the rest of the way, I was thrown off balance as he came up behind me and grabbed my hips. I could clearly feel his hard appendage as he pressed up against me. I let out a gasp of both surprise and pleasure. I loved that I had this affect on him.

“Is it my turn now mate?” I nearly lost all sense hearing him call me his mate. I straightened my stance and his hands slid down my hips and thighs as he leaned into me and began kissing down my neck. I pressed my back into his chest and was lost in his touch. He brought his hands up my back and undid the clasps of my bra, letting it fall to the ground.

Still with my back to him, I reached behind me and worked at the top of his shorts. He groaned in my ear and I couldn’t take it anymore. I spun around and pulled his head down to mine, capturing his lips.

“No more playing?” He asked when we pulled away to get air.

“No. No. More. Playing.” I was winded as I grabbed the hem of my baby blue lace undies and pulled them off, exposing myself to him. He mirrored me by removing his shorts and I watched his hard erection spring free.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as we feverishly kissed again. He brought his hands down to my ass and lifted me up. All waiting and games were over as he lowered me onto him and he was in me.

He held one hand on my back and another on my hips as he moved me up and down on him. I threw my head back in ecstasy as I groaned out his name.

I didn’t even feel him lowering us to the ground until I felt the damp ground on my back. He brought his lips to mine again without stopping his rhythmic pounding. We had been waiting so long for this and being gently was not an option. My face was near his mark so I leaned up a little and kissed it. This caused Nate to moan out and move at a quicker pace.

The feeling of pure bliss came over me as I felt my climax riding higher with every thrust from Nate.

I dug my fingers into his back as I rode the euphoric high. I could tell Nate was also there as he started breathing harder and moving even faster.

I let out a cry of passion as he brought me to bliss and he cried out as well. For the next couple hours we rested and made love five more times under the blue moon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 60 20
Aurora is a new 18-year-old student in her final year in high school. Her school is located close to the deep wild forest where wild wolves live. Aft...
39.2K 381 22
Aurora Brooks has never wanted anything more than to just be a regular teenaged girl. But that is far from what she actually is. Aurora is suicidal a...
229K 6.4K 14
Dahlia is the runt of her pack, always beaten and bullied by the members, even her own brother. When she is sent to a new school, with a different pa...
89.5K 7.1K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...