Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... More

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Oceans

3.5K 124 18
By AllAboutTheSmut

***Dek's POV***

This morning I wake bright and early. The suns breaking rays cascading hues of tangerine, goldenrod and cerulean thru our bedroom window. Cocooned in the arms of Elik, I snuggle back into his chest and inhale his masculine scent.

My lips attach to Elik's skin as I lay soft kisses across the landscape of his hard chest. My fingers trail up and down his abdomen, memorizing the deep lines that separate the muscles, the shape of his ribs and the dip outlining his pectorals. My hand wraps around his bicep and I squeeze the bulge as I stir the sleeping lust that has not been sated in too long.

I lift myself from the comfort of the bed and throw my leg across Elik's hips. I position myself above his sleeping form as I straddle his lap. Bending forward I slide my hands into his plush honey brown hair and lift his head so I can access his neck. I run my nose across his jaw and kiss the sharp line, nipping my way to his ear.

He stirs under my assault and wraps his arm around my back, the other sliding into my boxers while he gropes my ass.

"Good morning sweetheart." He whispers in his gruff morning voice. Shivers slide up my spine and my body involuntarily trembles.

"Good morning sexy." I mewl while rocking my hips gently against his groin.

Elik runs his fingers up and down my back, then across my ribs, finally settling his fingers into my messy chocolate tendrils. He pulls my face towards his lips and captures my own in a firm embrace. I immediately reciprocate and we find ourselves in a passionate exchange. His tongue is sweeping across my bottom lip and breaks the barrier of my teeth before exploring my mouth.

Our tongues massage one another and a moan of desire escapes my throat, which is swallowed by Elik's kiss. He flips us over and hovers over my body, trailing his eyes up and down my needy body. He growls lowly as a breath taking grin seeps onto his perfect face.

"So beautiful" he whispers against my skin as he begins kissing my abs.

His tongue runs up and down my happy trail, causing my dick to harden under his touch. He slides his hands down my hips and hooks them under my Calvin Klein's and pulls them slowly down. He removes them completely and kisses the inside of the arch of my foot. His kisses work from my ankle to my thigh where he bites softly. He trails the other leg from my thigh back to the other arch. Every kiss sends tingles into my most intimate places.

"All mine." He mumbles between kisses.

The possessive tenor of his voice does all sorts of wonderful things to my body.

He sits up on his knees and connects his eyes with mine and licks his lips seductively.

He bends down and wraps his lips around the tip of my dick and licks the slit, the underside of the cap and sucks gently. My pre-cum seeps out and he moans as he laps it up. Sliding down my shaft, he traces the throbbing vein that is prominently pressing against my length. His head bobs up and down a few times and I am panting under his tongue.

Elik slides my cock from his mouth and suckles my balls and my legs are shaking in desire.

He reaches over and grabs the bottle of lube out of the nightstand and picks up my hand. He pours a generous amount of the silicone fluid onto two of my fingers and massages it up and down coating them slickly.

He moves my hand down his own ass and presses them against his hole.

"What are you doing?" I ask lowly, confused by this line of foreplay.

"Prepare me, I want to ride you." He explains.

My mind swims in the turn events. I haven't topped him and I am nervous as fuck.

I sit up under him and slide one finger nervously around his hole, circling before testing his entrance with just the tip of my pointer finger. He tenses and I stop.

"Keep going." He urges.

I push up until my first knuckle has broken the barrier, he hisses. I pull him into a deep kiss and push down to the bottom of my knuckle.

I slowly and gently pull in and out while he stretches.

"It's okay, baby. I got you." I kiss his neck between words of comfort.

I use my other hand to pour more lube on my middle finger and pull out the first finger. I rub my wet fingers together before entering both just as slowly as I had the first.

He hisses louder and I suck roughly against his pulse in his neck. My fingers are massaging in and out of his hole as he opens for me. I hook my fingers and circle the lining of his walls and he cries out a small sound of pleasure.

"That's right, love. Enjoy my fingers." I whisper seductively. My cock is jumping in absolute adoration.

I lightly part my fingers within his walls, pulling in and out while spreading my fingers apart in ever direction with each caress.

He pours lube down my steel cock and flicks his wrist back and forth, spreading the satin moisture from base to tip. He kisses my belly button before lifting his ass off my hand.

I pull his cheeks apart and he positions himself above my pillar.

I guide him down until the tip of my dick is nestled against his puckering hole. My head is lulling back and forth, waiting for the ecstasy that my fingers just discovered.

He slides down slowly, his walls stretching around my girth. His eyes are locked on mine and my finger tips are digging into the flesh of his firm ass.

"So tight, oh my god Elik." I am literally squeezing my ass while he rocks slowly down my cock. He seats his ass in my lap, I'm buried deep inside of him. We wait while he adjusts to the new sensation.

I wrap my fingers around his hips and massage them while he gently moves.

His eyes are shut and they are fluttering like the gentle flight of butterfly wings.

The sight is mesmerizing.

"We're gonna move." Elik explains.

His hips lift up and he reaches the tip of my pole before he falls completely back down. My hips jerk forward, meeting his actions with a thrust. The contact is unbelievable.

It's the single most erotic feeling in the world. The warmth of his cavern is suffocating my member and stars are dancing in my vision.

He bounces in my lap, each stroke choking moans of pleasure from both him and me.

Sweat beads my forehead and chest from the slow delicious torture.

I press the tip of my thumb against his bottom lip, pulling it down before pushing my finger into his mouth. He circles my thumb with his tongue and my hips thrust against his hole.

Red hot desire is ripping thru my body. The sensual lap of his tongue punishing my nerve endings.

I pop my thumb out of his mouth and swipe it across the head of his dick. His saliva mixing with his pre-cum. He moans a low whine and the sound sings thru the air. I remove my thumb and lick his juices off my own finger.

Our thrusts become heated and the pace quickens, my body begging to release my orgasm.

"Baby." I breathe out in utter elation.

"I can't." He shakes his head. His body relaxing slightly into my lap.

I wrap my arms around his back and press kisses into his shoulder while plunging deeper into him. The need to cum is getting unbearable and I just want to ravage his hole.

"I want to cum." I groan.

"I'm so close." He whimpers.

I ferociously assault his tight walls and he is manically bouncing up and down my cock. My hips lifting us both higher off the bed, before slamming back against the mattress over and over.

The climb to my orgasm has become ridiculously overwhelming. With a final slam of my hips, I throw my head back and moan louder than I could think possible. My cum erupts into his walls. He belts out a slew of curse words.

"Dek. Fuck. Jesus. Christ. Oh my God." He roars out as thick white ropes of cum hit my chest and his body trembles.

I yank his face into my lips and devour his words. Every single vein in my body is pulsing and my skin is sensitively tingling.

The fucking high was purely sinful.

"God damn it Elik. That was hot." I pant the words against his lips.

"We are definitely switch hitters." He laughs.

"Definitely." I confirm.

We untangle our bodies from one another and head for the shower.

After taking a long shower, full of kissing and gentle touches, we get dressed.

My body feels empty and my heart fills full.

Elik chuckles lightly as he limps around the bathroom.

I smirk as the cockiness soaks into my features. I fucked Elik. I never thought to do so but, now I will never forget to partake in that pleasure. It was divine.

"Wipe that smirk off Mr. Jackson." He slaps my shoulder.

"Just enjoying the view." I laugh.

"Completely worth it." He promises before intertwining our fingers and pulling me towards the kitchen.

"Good morning." Cherry and Cali smile.

"Good morning." We greet them.

"That was sexy." Cali winks.

A blush rushes my cheeks.

"What was?" I slit my eyes at her.

"Those moans and growls." Cherry giggles.

"Dek topped me." Elik blurts out.

The heat erupts against my cheeks. I slap my hands over my eyes shaking my head in embarrassment.

"Apparently he was good." Cali pinched my inflamed cheeks.

"Fuck everyone." I whine.

I hear a chorus of laughter as I open my eyes and see every fucking one of my friends enjoying my blush.

Elik grabs my face and smashes his lips against mine. Backing me against the counter and assaulting my lips in a bruising kiss.

"The best." He winks at me.

"I love your stupid ass." I bitch.

"I love your embarrassed ass." He laughs.

We all jump in the hummer and advise the driver to take us to Oahu. We are going snorkeling with the sea turtles. We stop off for breakfast before we arrive at the pick up point.

We get fitted for gear and buy our tickets. Our group makes up the majority of the small tour. Only 20 people are on the small boat including the tour guide and a photographer.

We make 17 stops as we circle the entire island. The adventure takes 9 hours. We get off at North Shore. We spend an hour swimming and snorkeling with the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles in their natural habitat.

The tour guide takes multiple pictures on all our phones. It was exquisite and majestic. The turtles circled us and we got to run our hands all along their shells.

The photographer took under water pictures for each of us. Us interacting with one of nature's most stunning creatures. It was surreal and enchanting.

We saw a group of migrating Humpback whales. My breath expelled as they breached and swam. They sprayed the ocean water from their blow holes and tears fill my eyes from the encounter. I love ocean life. My world was fucking exploding in delirium. 

Pods of Bottle-nosed Dolphins swam along side the small boat. Their elegance entrancing me as they jetted thru the small ripples that left our engine. I laid my back against Elik's chest while he held me, whispering loving endearments into my ear.

I thought about my parents often over the trip. My mind replaying every memory I ever contained. My heart filled with longing and love for my missing guardians. I prayed and thanked them for the gifts they left behind. I did not allow myself to feel sadness. Their final sacrifices made it possible for me to embark on this vacation that was easily becoming my favorite. Oceans of love and tears poured from my spirit.

When the tour ended, we slipped on some beach gear and headed to one of the beach bars for dinner. The waves crashed against the shore as we enjoyed each other's company. The food was amazing. We ate a spread of fresh local sushi and sipped Chardonnay.

We watched the sunset and walked along the pristine white sand of the beach. Hand in hand, each pair of us took in the beauty of the island. I was absolutely captivated.

A tourist came along and encouraged a group photo. We took one all together, the ocean as our back drop. Then we got one with each couple kissing while we stood all together.

The tourist was oohing and awing. She was completely fan girling over all of us. Her smile illuminating the evening sky.

We finally set the camera timer and took one with her and her girlfriend. We thanked her. We text her the photo and separated ways.

The day was absolutely perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
53.6K 552 22
I met the love of my life, the one that I will spent with for the rest of my life. I never want anything just him. He changed my life. By the way thi...
Mine By Kate

Romance

271K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
123K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...