Imperia Luna (GirlxGirl) (Com...

By themoonlightdemon

What will you do when an ancient vampire queen was accidentally brought back to life? Follow the journey of... More

Chapter 1 | The Golden Sarcophagus
Chapter 2 | Keres Lucine
Chapter 3 | Allies
Chapter 4 | The Brides
Chapter 5 | Baracus Luna
Chapter 6 | Family
Chapter 7 | Reapers
Chapter 8 | The Little Luna's
Chapter 9 | The Werewolf & Basilisk
Chapter 10 | Mr Odin's Stash
Chapter 11 | The Devil's Den
Chapter 12 | Twelve Dancing Princesses
Chapter 13 | Lacrimosa
Chapter 14 | Unsettling Feelings
Chapter 16 - A Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 17 | Decisions & Regrets
Chapter 18 | Encounter
Chapter 19| Road to be Queen
Chapter 20 | Courtesan
Chapter 21 | Connections & Dissapearance
Chapter 22 | Old Memories
Chapter 23 | History Beyond
Chapter 24 | Exciting Lunch
Chapter 25 | Dark Past
Chapter 26 | Leaders
Chapter 27 | Hunters
Chapter 28 | Dividers
Chapter 29 | Nobility Gone Rogue
Chapter 30 | Transfusion
Chapter 31 | A New Beginning (END)

Chapter 15 | Gala

2.3K 143 7
By themoonlightdemon

IMPERIA'S POV

"Lady Lacrimosa, it's nice to finally see you in formal occasion. You usually decline every single invitation when it comes to socialising with your allies. What changed your mind?" A man who I assumed the host greeted us when we arrived at the ballroom.

"Let's just say I'm looking forward to what I have to gained from coming here tonight." They laughs at nothing in particular. This kind of interaction is what I like to call as talking nonsense just to get by.

"Say, my lord. Did Flavius arrived yet?" The demon lord of pride looks around before shaking his head.

"I can't say for sure. But he haven't greet me yet so I take that as a no." Lacrimosa thanked the man before dragging me across the ballroom towards the refreshment table.

"You seems giddy. Was that one of your many suitors?" Lacrimosa picks up a plate before picking her food.

"No. My father is the demon lord of greed. As I was growing up, they often host something something like this at my house as well. Back then, I have no choice but to be next to my father and brother. I'm not really a sociable devil. I hate interaction. They have nothing else to say except marrying their son to me." I watched as she still picking her food.

"Here, hold this while I get something to drink. Don't worry, they don't serve bad blood." And just like that I become a vampire who holds the devil's plate of food.

It didn't take long for these devils to know that I'm not one of them. As far as I can tell, they're really judging Lacrimosa for bringing me but that woman simply doesn't care.

"Here. I took the liberty to add a few ice cube. It should taste better since the ice supposed to enhance the taste. After all, it was taken from the ninth circle of the underworld." She wasn't kidding. It did enhanced the taste.

"Flavius my boy! I'm glad you could make it." We both turn to the host when he heard the person we're looking for. I was frozen in my place when I saw the creature he's with, no pun intended.

"She look amazing as always. You know, your mother became a sensation when the devil's first laid their eyes on her. Her beauty is beyond compare and not even the most beautiful devil can match with her. She is truly a magnificent looking vampire." She is.

My mother looks around the ballroom until her eyes landed on me. She seems contemplating whether I am actually real or not. Without heeding Lacrimosa's warning, I ran ... yes ... I ran towards my mother and embrace the woman who gave birth to me.

"Imperia ... ?" she finally return the gesture.

"Mom ... I finally found you," I'm pretty sure that my action is being questions by the creatures around us but I didn't care.

"Lacrimosa ... What is the meaning of this?" The devil my mother came with questioning the mistress.

"Is this what you mean when you said you have something to gain, Lacrimosa?" Now even the host is weirded out. I decided to pulled away from hugging my mother but I keep her close to me.

"Flavius, meet Imperia Luna, Mila's first born." Everyone gasped upon hearing my name and they should be. I hope my reputation exceeds me.

"Impossible. I thought you told me that she's dead! You're dead!" My mother tightened her grip on my waist.

"That's impossible since I'm standing right here." Flavius was about to grabbed my mother's hand when I grabbed his instead.

"Don't touch my mother without my consent. You've done unforgivable crime against the royal family of Luna. Yes I am a queen without a kingdom to rule but my blood is enough to determine my status." Flavius spat my hand away before straightening himself.

"So what do you want to do with your mother? Bringing her home? That can't be done because she is mine. The contract bounds her to me." Flavius was getting on my nerve. I was about to say something in response but Lacrimosa suddenly place her hand on my shoulder.

"I can destroy that contract in a blink of an eye. You know what I'm capable of doing and destroying contract is something I do in my sleep." Lacrimosa smiled before turning to my mother.

"Of course you'll be in pain but hey, there's always a prize for everything." My mother loosen her grip and went to face the devil.

"I'm sorry Flavius. But when it comes to my daughter ... I will always pick my family. She came back to me ... she really did." Without any warning, that devil slapped my mother hard across the face in front of everyone.

"Such a ungrateful bitch! I was there when you needed someone the most! And this is how to repay me?! Such insolent! I should've put you in cages and let my friends rape you over and over again!" That's it. I don't know where my strength came from but I manage to lifted a full grown devil with my bare hands.

He was struggling to release himself from my hold but I was just that strong.

"Need I remind you that you're speaking to the former queen of Gotus. Show some respect!" Lacrimosa patted my shoulder to let Flavius down. But I didn't. It's been that long since I show my real strength for others to see.

"How ... dare ... you touch me with your dirty hands! Release me at once or I'll shall have you head on my ALTAR!" I didn't heed his command instead I send his servants across the floor when they about to get close to us.

"ENOUGH! This is my party and you two need to calm down!" The host turns to Lacrimosa.

"Control your beast, Lacrimosa!" Lacrimosa chuckles.

"She's not my servants. That is all her and not a hint of my power." Flavius was struggling as his legs dangling off the floor. I decided to let him down before going back to my mother's side.

"Release my mother from her bound. This kind of treatment doesn't suits a former queen. Now that I'm back, whoever crosses the lines and treats my sisters or mother rather rudely, will meet my sword. And I mean it." It didn't take long for Flavius to realise that I'm no normal vampire. He didn't shows it but I sense his fear resonating from him.

"You may go. I have a few business talk to do." I nod my head before walking towards the door with my mother.

"Imperia ... you manage to find your sisters? How?" My mother asked while these devils giving me such a bad look.

"I have my way. Let's go home and make sure to get rid of these things that devil gave you. I will not anyone looking down on us anymore." My mother smiled ... for the first time tonight.

***

"Zena! Zilla!" My mother cant contain herself anymore as my sister ran towards us when we walk into our home. I smiled as I watch them expressing themselves through tears.

It didn't take me long to notice Keres waving to get my attention. I excuse myself and went to meet Keres.

"Good ... you're alive. Now, please explain to me the reason why there is a couple of devils waiting in your office." I was as surprised as she was. As I enter my office, I saw Lacrimosa together with the demon lord of pride and Flavius all waiting for me in the office. I sigh as I close the door behind me.

"I want Mila back! She's mine!" The demon lord of pride hushed Flavius from opening his mouth.

"Excuse him for being rude in your home, my lady. But may I asked a couple of questions regarding your action? You basically threatened my kind and some of them doesn't appreciate that." What is happening? I turn to Lacrimosa who only smile at me.

"They came here to make sure if you're an ally or an enemy. If you're an enemy, every faction will take action against you, including me. It's all politic. No hard feelings. But if you're an ally, they will treat you like a comrade." I thought I told her than I don't need any help in rebuilding my kingdom. She shrugged.

"I think I told the mistress my whole plan." The demon lord sighs.

"You can't survive that way. The system has change as You rotting away inside the sarcophagus. In this generation, the more allies you have, the better your position in society will be." And I should care about that, why?

"I'm sure you heard of my many achievement from my past. I don't need a huge sign to see what you have in store for me if I agree to be in your alliance. I'm not as gullible as my step-brother. Money doesn't mean anything to me." Both the devils looks at Lacrimosa who conceal her amusement using her hand over her mouth.

"I told you. She is as hard as a brick wall. It's hard to convince an experienced ruler. It's stupid but admirable. Truth be told, Imperia. You can't survive alone. Not against the witch queen, the werewolf emperor and the queen of sea. And let's not forget the rest of the vampire clan on each continent. You can't take care of everything yourself." By this moment, both Hotep and Keres walks into the room and stands behind me.

The devils seemed acknowledging the power they possessed.

"I never met such a powerful trio before. They all possessed a piece of your blood?" I smiled at the demon lord's question.

"I turned Hotep to a vampire myself. For Keres, she was from a pureblood line herself. But after seeing how potentially her family took over the kingdom, my father killed her family. Leaving her a princess without a kingdom. I took her under my wing." The devils leans back to their seat when it seems that their effort are fruitless.

At the same time, their attention were then averted to the pool area just outside my office where the twelve princesses having fun. Wait, who let them out from the room?

"They request to be at the pool. I have no choice but comply." Hotep whispered at me. No choice huh? I doubt that.

"Are those ... fairies?! The legendary twelve fairies that was believed to be extinct? What are they doing here? Are they your servants?!" Flavius stands up from his seat and when to the windows.

"They're the last of their generation after the great massacre. I believed one of your demon lord was responsible for their verge extinction." The demon lord sighs.

"I see now. Our unity will be cause more damage than helping each other. I see the connection now. On behalf of my brother, I apologised for his doing to those fairies. And because of trip, I now have complete reason to kill my brother over and over again. Because of him, we can't be allies but I hope we will remain friends. If you need anything, just find Lacrimosa and I shall help you in any way I can." He Is wise.

To avoid conflict, he decided to establish friendship instead of alliance.

"Sure, my lord. Do enjoy yourself with the refreshment the brides has prepared." The demon lord nods with a smile while Flavius looks around frantically.

"What about my request! I need Mila back!" The demon lord roared at the devil to gain his attention back.

"Accept the fact that she's back to her family! Mila is where she's truly belongs!" Flavius looks at me with anger in his eyes.

"You cost me my servant! How dare you humiliated and took Mila away from me!" Keres decided to stands in front of me while the princesses suddenly change their attention towards the office windows.

"You won't survive, Flavius. The vampire has a lot of loyalist on her side and I think these woman will protect her with their life." Lacrimosa pointed out the fact that my servants are on edge right now.

"I think it's time for us to leave." Lacrimosa walk towards me before leaning to my ear.

"I'll be back tonight." Was all she said before walking towards the door followed by the two.

Why is there a need for her to be here tonight?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 6 16
You were created during a time of struggles. You managed to escape or be set free. You know nothing about your past. Only your name is the true hint...
1.9K 398 54
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...
46K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
195 0 21
What if your past came back to haunt you? What would you do? WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS DISTURBING TOPICS. This is a fictional story.