How my time as a general in a...

By CianDedal

Just your average student who wants to be reincarnated but died and transferred earlier than expected His o... More

How I died early than expected
My wishes and first massacre
The Queen-Princess?
The Invitation
The letter and The B-Training
The Army
Thus made our 10th kingdom 9th
Anna's visit
The Refugees
New Faces
Rising Rose
The House
First Step
First Day of School
Journey
<Gate>
Huge misunderstanding
My discovered Helicopter
The Assault
The Snipers
The Assassins
The Gunners
The Mortars
The Launchers
The Grenaders
The Medics
The Captains
Finding Recruits
Unexpected Guest
I'll do what ever it takes
Early sweat break
Finding Elves
Pause
The Elves
The Kingdom of Lionsvelt
Erika's visit
Camino's Forest Food
Meeting the Pack of Wolves
At the Border
At the castle
Hall
Brawl
2nd round?
Now for round 3
Difference
Ghost's Journey
Ghost's last Journey
Departing
I'm back
Sun is up
Plan
Halt
First Day of construction
In the house
Meeting
A young merchant's appearance
Construction.
Attack
Attack 2
Attack 3
Attack...
Attack...
Attack...
Attack
End
Only the beginning
Part 2

Construction ongoing

770 29 5
By CianDedal

{Construction Site}

                   "General, what about the academy at the center?" A soldier asked 

                  "Destroy it, your permitted to use explosives from the warehouse" Sian replied 

                 "Send half of the academy's students around the Kingdom with weapons at their disposal with guidance. While the students in my school will go in lookout in the inside with armed soldiers fully geared up in every town."

                 "Stand check points in every entrance to town"

                 " We don't know what will happen in the rest 25 days"

__________________________________________________

{Elkia kingdom Gate} 5:30 AM

                  HA

                          Ha

                    Ha           

                                Ha

             Ha

                                    Ha

(sfx: Jogging)

thus-thud- thud

                      "WHat are you all doing!"

                             "Raise your feet higher!"

                        "Do you want to drop out and become laughing stock to your family!"

                       'What's up with your running posture?" You look like a cow!"

                     Students jogging around the kingdom's wall in circle. The other side of the wall is more than 3 kilometers, and they've been doing this before 5 AM. Ah wait.....

                     They're not students anymore, they're soldiers.

                   They jog in 6 column, the trainer soldiers are at the side of the students, yelling to keep their mind at focus on their goal and not to petty excuses. The trainers are all full geared with guns and armors on but that didn't stop them from following while yelling to the students.

Students: Damn! HA    Despite carrying HA....... all  HA....those combat armors
                : They're still following us (thought)
                    : They're HA.....so cool

           A trainer at the right yelled for the rest to hear....
                       "Are you with me SOLDIERS?!"

          "SIR YES SIR" They replied 

             {Gate]

"What are those fools doing?" SI~GH   A captain asked to the soldiers who was already awake.

"Sir-"  straighten his posture

"They have been running while those at the sidelines were yelling"

Captain: What for? Si~Gh again

"I don't know sir but they have been at it for a long time"

Captain: WUt?! That's ridiculous!

"Sir, I woke up and they were already at it, I even already cooked breakfast and they're still at it"

Captain: Tch...show offs, bunch of losers lurking behind our walls.

      "What a waste of my time. I'm going back to sleep, be sure to leave a portion for me" HE said while turning his back and entering his room.

              "Oh yea, I remembered the loser back at my school"
              "I heard he got  accepted in that loser's army"
                "I guess losers also flocks together"

                      He said and smirk, slowly closed the door.

                "What a loser"

               A soldier who was with the one who did the explaining said.

"Hey, shhh, don't say that, he graduated first in his class"

           Soldier: Using the back door....

"He can cut through trees with his sword skill"

"With his power, he was able to graduate first among his peers in a school which specialized in swordsmanship."

             Soldier:Just because he has skills doesn't mean the others doesn't has potentials.

{Outside the gate}

      Ha 

                HA 

RUN FASTER.... 

           AN INJURED DOG IS MUCH FASTER THAN THAT!

        DO YOU WANNA BECOME STUDENTS FOREVER?!

"SIR NO SIR"

               THEN SURPASS YOUR LIMITS TODAY AND BECOME SOMEONE WHO YOU WANT TO BE TOMORROW.

           Soldier: You see those students, in the near future, I ain't gonna be surprised if all of them makes a name for themselves as heroes around the world.

                          :Our captain.......
                               He is still immature.....the school failed to educate him.

                  The other soldier didn't speak a word, he and every soldiers around him knows. What's a rat in the eagle's territory looks like.

_______________________________________________

(Rose construction site)   7:30

                  Captain: It's 7: 30, most of the workers have arrive in the site, the students from the academy should had had their meals ready for their arrival from early training. We should also prepare our meals for our soldier and the workers.

                 "For the meals, the dining tent workers said that the meals has already been prepared"

Captain: Then inform our soldiers and the workers to take their lunch.

       (Salute) "Sir, Yes sir"

                From every side of the pentagon, a huge dining tent is set up. Chairs, table, vending machine are found inside, but the space is still not enough for a dozen of people to squeeze in so some took their lunch and ate in outside, and that includes the soldiers who came late, first come, first to seat.

                  While the students who were on checkpoints at the kingdom has their own lunch boxes from their parents but they also set up a fire place which the soldiers accompanied them cooked their own.

                Every checkpoints was always surrounded by eagle eyes. I'm not talking about the soldiers with the guns, I'm talking about the parents with the stares. Every house was like cctvs, either the father was watching over his son or daughter or the mother with the "proud-eyes" looking proudly to his son/daughter.

{A checkpoint in a certain town}

                 A soldier who was roasting some delicious looking chickens for his comrades.

Soldier: I feel like someone is eyeing the students with weird intention. (breeze flowing right in his face)

               Student: That's probably my father, southwest-7 o'clock, open window, dark room.

             "Why is your father looking at you and me with those red glowing eyes, and what's more in a dark room."

Students: Probably because why I still haven't eaten his lunch box and I'm waiting for your chickens to be fully cooked. Jealousy I think......

              "Please eat your lunch box"

Students: Anyway, why did the academy received firearms, while our school didn't get any?

           "Your probably thinking, when do we get to try those guns, when do we get to participate in their training, etc. something like that but you should feel lucky we were stationed in the kingdom."

             "Your seniors by now are probably talking about "When do we get break fast?"
"Don't worry, I've seen a glimpse on our tents, and I have seen a smoke" "Meaning breakfast is near, let's finish this hell once and for all" 

              "Everyone here are still young, have fun with commitment to serve the kingdom in the future, and be kind to our people"

(sfx: sniff)

                :The Chickens done! 

              : The Rice is also done at this side.

          Breakfast time.

               The students had their breakfast a little earlier, and they're asking for more....

"Can we have a chicken?" Plea~ase

"There's only 5 of you, are planning to eat those chickens 2 each?"

        Soldier: Here's 6 chickens.....

       "Wait wut?"

                Soldier: We were planning to give some to you after watching that you guys only had some......(whisper) not looking good meat and vegetables handed to you from your parents.

Red eyes became ultra instinct white.

"Wait....That's too much" eyes ready to launch water.

                 Soldier: And I've seen some students here only received a small amount of food for their breakfast, I ain't prying no more. 

                Soldier: Distribute this to the rest of your comrades...... Soldier.

 The ultra instinct eyes went out, the students cried tears of joy. The parents who was at the sidelines were also in tears.

                Father  "I'm sorry son, I was not able to provide you enough" sobb

                           Mother "Daughter, I'm soryyy" Sobbing

Noble Father: Oi Oi Oi
                       : A noble shouldn't beg to a commoner.

                       :NAh....it's your own decision son.

 Mother: I should have bought a bigger box, after all, she's a growing girl.

                 Soldier: Kids, line up for your rice!

                   Rice were distributed. At first the parents were suspicious on what the soldiers were given to their children, but after watching them ate with happiness, none didn't do a single thing.

             O   O   O   O   O   O   O   O   O  O

                   Red dot signal blinking. A soldier who was on the lookout at the side noticed suspicious movements at the side. They noticed someone with an unfamiliar air, blended at the side.

                   o   o    o    o   o  o   o   o

                   Green dot signal. The soldier who was talking to the students just now gave a green light without everyone noticing, not even the students. Meaning: Permission Granted, Apprehend without anyone noticing

                  "I noticed it"
                     The student he was talking to, whispered beside him.

                    The soldier sighed.

                   "I'm a soldier to senior-comrade" (smirk)

                   "And I'm sure the rest also noticed someone blended at the side with their parents."

                  "Let us handle it"

Soldier: It's to dangerous, you don't even have a gun.

                 "I could say the same to the enemy"

               (SIGH)

            The soldier signaled the rest to wait and see.

              (smirk) The rest students smirked.

               They all saluted and turned around from their seniors.

           "NOW"    

          "APPREHEND THEM!"

Soldier: Them?

                   They all ran from different sides while the others tried to captured the one who was blending in. A student crash to a wall carrying the blending man. He was easily captured because he hesitated and startled. He tried to crawl his way up but one after another tried to crash with them, thinking it was fun and all. 

                   The rest of the soldiers followed the scattered soldiers, while the soldier who was acting-captain apprehended the knocked out guy.

                    After some time, they all came back gathered in the checkpoint. There were 5 apprehended people, forced to kneel for interrogation.

                    "Does the people in this town knows this people?!"

The soldier  asked.

                    None answered....

                  Some students and a soldier who was with them confessed they are from this town ,but they don't know this people.

                    The acting-captain ordered a soldier to send the captured people to the academy's base(tent) for interrogation. 

                    "Wait, what if someone tries to rescue them or they try to escape? a student asked

"Hey, what are guns for?" The soldier answered his question with a question.

__________________________________________

(Construction SITE)

              "The Pentagon is finally looking like a fortress" (smirk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 1
Idk what to write here sorry guys js my first story it's also under development I'm writing the rest this is just season 1 and season 2 will be out s...
256 17 11
A Soldier reincarnated in a new world. Follow him on his journey as he navigates this new world of sword magic and much more using modern knowledge o...
I Want It All By Blaxk77

General Fiction

1K 85 7
[This Modern vs Fantasy story exist for the sole purpose of commiting warcrimes] A scientific genius with sociopathic tendencies dies on our Earth bu...
247 1 20
A soldier is reincarnated into a world of samurai and rules his own country what awaits him as he helps those who are in trouble. Credit goes to the...