Living Life

By jwgjwg

Can Jessica survive her new school? Make friends? Find the right guy? More

Life Before
Best Friends
Packing Up
Getting Ready
New School
Friends
What did he say?
Texting and Calling
The Day of the Date
Second Date
"Normal Day"
First Kiss
Homecoming
The Football Accident
Sunday, Monday Not So Funday
1 Month Anniversary
Kissing Isn't Always Good
Kaitlyn's Party
Normal Saturday
Babysitting Day
House on Fire
First Day Back
Strange Day
Break Up
Prom?
Author's Note!
Nerves?
Prom Night
Last Day of School!
Author's Note
Check Out My New Book!

Detention

16 0 0
By jwgjwg

I wonder sometimes how Tyler is doing. He seems to be hanging out with Karen a lot but I kind of like hanging out with Charlie. Once in a while, I will find love letters in my locker but I just throw them away. Honestly, I'm not looking for love.

Today I woke up really late. I studied hard last night for the finals that will be coming soon. I quickly ate breakfast, got dressed, and grabbed my stuff. When I got to school I was 20 minutes late. My English teacher sent me to the Principal's office.

"Uhh... Jessica, yes do you know why you are here?"

"Um because I am tardy?"

"Yes, now I'm sorry but I'm going to have to give you a detention," My principal is really nice but he gives out a lot of detentions.

"Oh, okay for tonight?"

"Um," he checked his calendar. "Yes, tonight."

I left his office quickly. Anna and Annie saw me leave. They ran over to me.

"OMG! Jess? What happened?"

"I was late for English so I got a detention."

"Were you trying to skip class?"

"No! I just woke up late."

"Sureeeeee." We all laughed.

•Detention Time•

After my last class, I waved my friends goodbye and went into room 576, I walked in and saw the creepiest people ever. I sat in the back desk and waited for the mean lady to say roll call.

"Alex Mince.... Steve Hoger... Jessica Gagger.."

I stood up with my hand raised, "Um, Excuse me? It's Ganger." I kind of blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh excuse me but I DONT CARE"

I sat back down really quickly. I looked around at all the people. Some seemed normal others seemed like they are always in here. After I read all the names an bad words carved into the desk I was sitting, some guy tried talking to me.

"Psssst, hey, you the blonde with the Batman shirt."

I looked down at my shirt. Oh no! He was talking to me. The guy did not look a guy I should be talking to.

"Uh, yeah?"

"What are you in for?"

"I got caught being tardy."

"Skipping class.... nice."

"I wasn't trying to skip class I was... just nevermind. What are you in here for?"

"Got caught smokin' in the parking lot."

"Oh. Okay." He turned around and I looked down at my phone because I got a text.

CHARLIE: "Hey Jess, it's Charlie meet me down by the doors when your done with being a criminal."

I giggled quietly. The bell finally rang after a long hour. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...
497 25 22
So here's the deal, A girl named Nikki and her two best friends are the guppies of her new found city. Never being notice, breakups. You know the w...
318K 11.2K 71
Moving to a new town is not easy, especially when you're not good at making friends. Then you add in the popular guy from next door that you're force...
39.2K 2.5K 22
What happens when all of a sudden two best friends fall for each other?Just when the boy best-friend realizes his love,the girl best-friend introduce...