Coming Out [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close b... More

Coming Out [boyxboy]
Coming Out {2}
Coming Out {3}
Coming Out {4}
Coming Out {5}
Coming Out {6}
Coming Out {7}
Coming Out {8}
Coming Out {9}
Coming Out {10}
Coming Out {11}
Coming Out {12}
Coming Out {13}
Coming Out {14}
Coming Out {15}
Coming Out {16}
Coming Out {17}
Coming Out {18}
Coming Out {20}
Coming Out {21}
Coming Out {22}
Coming Out {23}
Coming Out {24}
Coming Out {25}
Coming Out {26}
Coming Out {27}
Coming Out {28}
Coming Out {29}
Coming Out {30} END

Coming Out {19}

17.2K 735 161
By SkeneKidz

                “…and the little girl said ‘Daddy, guess what? The mailman dropped dead on the porch today!’,” Gav concluded.

                Gage burst into laughter and instantly began to choke on his lunch. His face turned bright red as he coughed harder, trying to laugh and breathe at the same time.

                “I CHOOSE LIFE!” I screamed before thumping him on the back.

                Gage spit his food into a napkin and gasped for air, still laughing. “I hate you guys! Wait until I’m done eating before you make me laugh!” he cried, getting himself under control.

                “How was I supposed to know my joke would make you laugh? You never laugh!” Gav whined.

                “Fuck you Gav,” Gage said, clearing his throat and drinking some water.

                Rose came over and sat down across from Gav. She smiled and waved at him before turning to me. She sighed and frowned.

                “I just saw some guys picking on Alex out in the hall,” she said.

                “What? Is he okay?” I asked in concern.

                Rose nodded. “Yea, Collin came and just about broke a guy’s jaw for calling Alex a faggot. Ironic, isn’t it? But that’s not the point. I know Collin isn’t exactly fond of you, so I just want you to be careful today since he’s in an especially bad mood now,” she said.

                “Jeez, I don’t know whether to respect Collin or hate him,” I grumbled. His dedication and love for Alex made me want to respect him, but the guy was a prick.

                “Hate him,” Gage said with a shrug. “He’s a homophobic asshole. If he were my brother, I’d tell him to bend over and find out what it really means to be a faggot.”

                “Lovely,” Rose said, rolling her eyes.

                “Man it’s freezing in here. My nips could cut through steel right now,” Gav whined, wrapping his arms around himself and cuddling up next to me for warmth.

                “Well, lunch is almost over. So finish eating and freeze to death later,” I said, shoving him towards his food.

                He pouted at me but shoved a French fry into his mouth. Rose laughed at him and he smiled brightly at her. I swallowed down my jealousy and turned to finish my own lunch.

                The bell rang a few minutes later, and the three of us got up and went to class. When gym rolled around, we changed and went up to the track together.

                “So I cross my heart and I hope to die that I’ll only stay with you one more night!” Gav sang, jumping onto my back.

                I steadied him and grinned. “Yea baby give me one more night,” I said with a wink.

                “Oh, someone’s frisky,” Gav said, giving me a flirtatious smirk.

                “Hey, I want in on this!” Gage whined.

                “Yea, Gage is small enough to be stuck on my body like a tattoo!” Gav said eagerly.

                “Fuck you Gav!” Gage whined. “I will tell Rose’s dad that you’re a man whore who only wants to fuck her, and he will shoot your damn brains out!”

                “Aw, your Uncle Danny knows me. He would never hurt me! He loves me!” Gav said, waving his hand at Gage dismissively.

                “Hey Trav.”

                “SHIT!” I jumped back, losing my grip on Gav. We tumbled backwards together and I landed on top of him comfortably.

                “Umph!” Gav cried as I landed on him. “Jesus Christ, can we get a bell for that kid?!”

                Alex blushed and held his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me to my feet. I turned and pulled Gav to his feet, giving him an apologetic smile.

                “Sorry?” I offered.

                “Tell that to my lawyer!” Gav cried, shoving me back. “You’re fucked now kid! I KNOW KARATE!”

                “No you don’t,” I said, flicking his forehead.

                “Yea, I don’t,” he said, frowning.

                I rolled my eyes and turned to Alex. “What’s up?” I asked. I inspected him and frowned, seeing bruises on his arm in the shape of fingers.

                Alex noticed my looking and casually fixed his sleeve so that the bruises were hidden from my sight. I raised an eyebrow at him and he blushed.

                “Don’t tell Collin. He’ll hurt them,” he mumbled, dropping his head.

                “Who did that to you?” I demanded.

                Alex rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “Just some guys. Look, it’s no big deal. If Collin finds out, he’ll get mad and fight them. I don’t want Collin getting in trouble,” he said quietly.

                I sighed, but decided to let it go. For now, at least.

                “So did your mom talk to Collin?” I asked.

                Alex nodded. “My mom and my dad talked to him. I think dad got it through to him. He’s not happy about it, but I think he’ll accept it,” he said, smiling softly.

                “That’s great!” I said in excitement.

                Alex looked behind me and bit his lip nervously. I turned curiously and jumped back as Collin moved towards me. He gripped my shirt and glared at me.

                “Come with me,” he snarled, dragging me away.

                “Collin?” Alex said nervously, beginning to walk after us.

                “Wait there Alex. We’ll be right back,” Collin said sternly.

                He dragged me to a corner where we were alone. I was just beyond grateful that we were in sight of other people.

                “Look, here’s how it’s going to go down: You take my baby brother to the dance. You do anything to make him even slightly unhappy or bored, I will shove my foot so far up your ass you’ll be straight for a week,” Collin threatened viciously. “I’ll be there and I’ll be watching you two the whole night. You better make him happier than any person in the entire world. Got it faggot? I’m not happy about Alex going with a boy, but whatever. Make him happy and be good to him, or I’ll make you regret it.”

                He glared at me before storming away over to Alex. I followed him back over to Alex nervously. Jeez Collin was terrifying.

                “Come on Alex. We need to talk,” Collin said, his voice casual and even a little gentle. He grabbed Alex’s hand and tugged him away from me.

                “What was that all about it?” Gav asked, skipping over to me with Gage trailing behind him.

                “Uh…I think Collin just gave me permission to take Alex to the senior ball with me,” I said in confusion.

                “GO TRAV! GET IT IN!” Gage cheered, winking at me proudly.

                “I’m not going to fuck him!” I said, face-palming myself.

                “Hey, if you won’t, I will,” Gage said with a shrug.

                “You are a horrible person,” I groaned.

                Gage pat me on the back and winked at me again. “We all know you secretly want to have a threesome with me and Alex,” he said.

                “Yea, yea! And me!” Gav offered eagerly, jumping up and down.

                “You’re supposed to be the straight one!” Gage said, smacking Gav in the back of the head.

                Gav whined and rubbed his head. “Fine! I’ll just go fuck Rose,” he grumbled, sticking his tongue out at Gage.

                “You really should’ve kept it in your pants. I’m hearing dirty stories from your friends. Maybe you shouldn’t kiss and tell,” I sang awkwardly, seeing a fight about to break about between the two. Well, mostly Gage just screaming at Gav. Gav loved to piss off Gage. Although I had to admit that a furious 4-foot, 17 year old could be quite humorless.

                “Whatever,” Gage huffed, crossing his arms and shifting so that he was next to me. “But don’t let this chance go Trav. You’ll have the kid alone at some point during the night. Be a man and make daddy proud!”

                “Who’s daddy?” I asked in confusion.

                “Well, me of course,” Gage said, rolling his eyes. “At least in this department.”

                “I have a special dad for sex? OH GOD THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG.”

                “Stop thinking dirty!” Gage snapped. “Just fuck Alex and make me proud! If you’re nervous, I can help you practice.”

                “No thanks,” I said, inching away from him.

                He grabbed my arm so that I couldn’t run away in awkward terror. “At least kiss him. Okay?” he asked, glaring at me. “I’m letting you go with him without any hard feelings. So the least you can do is kiss him. I have a feeling Alex will be an amazing kisser.”

                “Only if Alex is comfortable with it,” I mumbled, looking across the track at Alex. He and Collin were walking together, holding hands and talking. I could see a brotherly affection in Collin’s eyes, and he almost looked like a really nice guy. Alex was nodding as Collin said something to him.

                “Like I said, Collin is a mom, dad, brother, and best friend to Alex. From what I heard, he pretty much raises and cares for Alex. He’s an asshole, no doubt, and I hate him. But he’s really protective of Alex. So careful what you do and say at the senior ball. He’ll be watching you like a hawk,” Gage warned.

                “And he can,” I said, sounding more confident than I felt. “I won’t do anything bad to Alex. I’m just glad we get to go to the senior ball together without Collin kicking my ass.”

                “I have a feeling that the senior ball is going to be really interesting,” Gav said, randomly joining the conversation.

                “Without a doubt,” Gage and I said at the same time.

                I glanced at Gav and frowned. The senior ball was definitely going to be an interesting night. I would finally find out if I could move on and be happy with Alex, or if I would be stuck infatuated with Gav while he drooled over Rose. Oh, it would be a exciting night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 93K 28
Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter than hell. Evan is absolutely infatuated wi...
52.6K 1.4K 58
Sean, together with his boyfriend Blake, bestfriends Lucas and Tristan, are on their way to their adulthood. As they finished college, most of them g...
171K 5.5K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
506 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...