๐Œ๐„๐“๐€๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐€; bakujiro

By lolastarr14

every night, bakugou katsuki and jiro kyoka sneak to her bedroom and listen to music. "๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ... More

๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค โœง
๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š โœง
๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง โœง
๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™œ๐™ค๐™ช & ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™š,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โœง
๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ โœง
๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ โœง
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ โœง
๐™—๐™ฉ๐™จ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโœง
๐™๐™š๐™ฎ,, ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ โœง

๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ž๐™–,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š โœง

2.9K 73 150
By lolastarr14

ah ha ha i'm back with another book even though i have others to finish

i promise to finish the other books, i'm just a procrastinator at heart

this book is inspired by uno by softbiscuit , make sure to check it out there's some major bakugou fluff ;')

metanoia,, night one

"you fucker."

pop

"your music taste is shit." jiro said nonchalant. she put her headphones back over her ears and continued to scroll on her phone. the pineapple flavored gum she was chewing was starting to get bland.

why do i always get bland ass gum?

she rolled her eyes, non-observant to the angry, angry blondie across the room.

'abuse by freddie dredd' blasted in the blue-violet headphones.

'feeding the evil with people like dreams,

looking straight up and you see the big-

yoink

jiro stopped moving with a dead-panned face, moving her view from her phone to the blonde teen sitting on the couch.

"listen here you fucker. you think you can just call my music shit?! you listen to fucking travis scott so you have no place to talk." bakugou screamed in her face.

the girl said nothing as she stared at him with a blank face. she was irritated and annoyed.

"can i have my headphones back please." she sighed & rolled her eyes.

"these look fucking garbage." he seethed. 

so. i. think. i'll actually just throw them-" 

tap

jiro's quirk swiftly moved towards bakugou & stuck her ear phone-shaped ear into his, the other one located into her left ear.

"it's blue-tooth. your music taste is shit, but i'll gladly help you fix that." she said amused.

abuse by freddie dredd was seething into both of their ears, the loud music blaring.

"is that a fucking challenge?" bakugou growled back. he was forced to listen to the music, her quirk also forwarding the music to his surroundings.

"it's whatever you want to call it. but just know my music is way better then yours." she snapped back.

"your room has music, right? take me to it. i'll show you the best fucking music you've ever heard." bakugou was mad.

'who does this girl think she is, thinking she has better music taste than me? she's all big talk.' he thought.

the earphones suddenly pulled away with jiro getting up at the same time.

"get up loser, you said you wanted to come to my room right?" jiro said as she walked backwards out of the common area.

bakugou immediately got up and followed while yelling insults.

-

"mi casa su casa." jiro yawned out as they entered her room.

'bakugou glanced over at everything in her room. soundproof walls covering every inch, a drum set, guitars on the wall, mcr posters on the corners, everything is fucking purple.

"what a damn nerd.." he grumbled to himself.

"your room is alright or whatever," he said loudly. lofi music was already playing lowly when they walked in.

jirou shut the door as she turned on her led lights.

"hey, porcupine, come here," she called out bored.

"i-?! the fuck you calling me you little shit! i don't follow your orders!" he screamed, walking over to the girl.

"you still came over here regardless," jirou said letting out a light laugh. bakugou was now hovering behind her, his body towering hers.

"choose. a. light. color. so the mood can be set." the remote was now in his hands as he looked over all the selections.

purple hues filled the room & the remote was tossed to the ground.

"you got some weird shit in here." the teen said as he walked over to her bed and sat down. jirou walked to her desk closest to the bed, her computer screen bright.

"i'm going to let you hear what real fucking music sounds like now, you bitch." jiro said while sticking her tongue out. bakugou ignored her and just stared at the side of the computer screen.

click clack click clack

"why the hell do you type so fucking loud?!" bakugou yelled. he was annoyed at how loud she was typing. all this bitch does is annoy me he thought.

"you're built like a damn oompa loompa and your hairline looks like the dirt on donald trumps ass. stop talking to me." she said with no care in the world.

"heh?! what the fuck do you think you're calling m-"

"goddamn bakugou! all you do is complain like- just shut the fuck up! you're so annoying and you're giving me a migraine! i'm trying to put on this song so just shut the fuck up, please and thank you!" she screamed.

"oh look at that. who would've thought the tiny emo had a loud voice." he laughed to himself.

"you really are pushing my buttons bakugou." jiro said as she typed.

"that's crazy because i don't remember asking," bakugou replied back with just as much sass.

"you should go sit on the floor where you belong and not on my bed."

"you should come sit on this dick where you belong and not on that chair."

jiro started blushing profoundly, shocked at his comment.

"what the actual fuck.." ran through her head.

"bakugou!" she screeched.

getting up from her chair, she walked over to him and gave him light punches.

"you really have no fucking zip just like me. i like that." she said while punching the boy.

"oh fuck off you big emo sucker." he growled. bakugou punched her lightly on the shoulder. in return jiro then punched him harder on the shoulder.

bakuou's faced turned into a snarl as he punched her even harder, now in the stomach.

"you bitch! you fucking whore! bloody murder!" jiro screamed out as she slapped him across the face, 10x harder than the previous hits. bakugou was flabbergasted.

'did this bitch just fucking slap me?!'

he began to sit up on the bed, ready to sock her in the face. but was immediately shunned as she pushed him back down.

'cherry cola by jon kuwada' played through the speakers, located on every inch of her walls.

jiro's mood quickly changed at the sound of the beach vibed song playing.

"my song! it's playing!"

dancing in the middle of the room now stood jiro kyoka.

"i sip the liquor but it's much too harsh."

"chase me down chase me down make it stoppp."
she sung out.

"i know she said that she fuck with a old soul," clenching her t-shirt and singing with a smile.

"fucking dumbass, you're at the wrong part." bakugou said, now at her desk.

"she think it's just the soco-"

he fast forwarded the song to the chorus.

"she my cherry cola,

she gon' keep me sober,

bubbly like a soda,

sweeter than the champagne,

smoother than this coltrane,

keep me from the chardonnay,

i'm just sippin one thang."

jiro was shook. not only did bakugou fast-forward her song, but he was singing along.

✧・゚: *✧・゚

so um-
bakugou and jiro ended up dancing
together to the rest of cherry cola-

(〃ω〃)

recommend any songs
because i might use them for
future chapters ;)

bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 65 18
I haven't seen any Lore Olympus headcannon/scenarios, so I made one of my own. These characters belong to Rachel Smythe not to me, and credits to the...
892K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
16.9K 60 3
formally known as the excelling hyland undergoing a rewrite seasons done 1-in progress
50.6K 755 31
Warning: Only Fluff, keeping it PG-13. ๐Ÿ‘