homophobic ; yeonkai⚣

By simpbangtan

i am not gay and never will be More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
special chapter
extra special chapter
ending note

back story

885 60 78
By simpbangtan

beautiful eyes met yeonjun's in the little classroom of fifth graders. his blonde hair, rosy cheeks, and hazel colored eyes were sure a sore sight to anyone- straight or gay.

yeonjun couldn't help but not look away. he wanted to keep looking into those eyes, those beautiful, gorgeous eyes.

the beautiful boy shot him a shy smile and kai gave him a lopsided, lovesick grin and the other boy too found himself falling for it.

soon after the bell rung for lunch, yeonjun approached the beautiful boy.

"h-hi," yeonjun bit his lip, stuttering. "my name is yeonjun and... i was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me."

the blonde-haired boy giggled and spoke softly, "nice to meet you yeonjun my name is beomgyu. i would love to have lunch with you, where do you normally eat?"

"well," yeonjun started with dusty cheeks. "i usually eat by the large tree outside. it's very calming."

"let's go then!" beomgyu cheered, grabbing ahold of yeonjun's hand. yeonjun felt the electricity between them as soon as their hands met and he swore, he saw stars around the boy named beomgyu which was shocking because he just had met him but he was already starting to become his galaxy.

soon they made it to the tree and they both sat down, leaning their backs on the tree's trunk for support. yeonjun pulled out the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he had made earlier that day and a bag of lays chips.

he saw beomgyu open up his lunchbox, which happened to be an apple and some crackers.

"are you sure that's going to fill you up?" yeonjun questioned, worrying because the food looked too little to be filling.

"of course," beomgyu smiled gently. "it's okay i'm used to eating this little anyway."

yeonjun looked down at his sandwich then back at beomgyu and knew what he had to do. he placed his sandwich in beomgyu's palms and said, "you know what? have it. i have my chips anyway."

"what?" beomgyu asked, baffled.
"are you not hungry?"

"nah," yeonjun smiled, munching on a chip. "you can have it."

"are you... sure?" beomgyu scratched his head bashfully.

"positive!" yeonjun chirped, taking another chip to his mouth.

and that's when beomgyu fell... fell so hard for that little kid named yeonjun.

TIME SKIP: 2 YEARS LATER

it was the first day of seventh grade and yeonjun was desperately looking everywhere for his boyfriend... ah how good it felt to say that.

choi beomgyu, his boyfriend.

finally he met eyes with him and he practically zoomed over to him, attacking him in a hug.

"beom!" he crushed his love in an embrace. "ah i'm so happy to see you."

"i saw you yesterday baby." beomgyu giggled, ruffling his boyfriend's hair.

"i know," yeonjun pouted, wrapping his arms around beomgyu's waist because he was a little baby who needed attention 24/7. "but i still missed you cutie."

beomgyu sighed in content until the bell rung to go to first period.

beomgyu pecked his boyfriend on the cheek and soon, they both parted ways.

after long, stressful hours of the first day of seventh grade, soon, the end of the day came and yeonjun and beomgyu walked side by side home as usual.

they walked to yeonjun's house and soon were greeted by yeonjun's dad.

"good afternoon sir." beomgyu bowed at yeonjun's dad.

"ah beomgyu!" leo grinned heartily at his son's best friend. "how have you been my boy?"

"great sir," beomgyu replied respectfully. "may i hang out with yeonjun today?"

"of course you're welcome anytime." leo laughed, going off into the kitchen to cook something.

yeonjun and beomgyu walked upstairs and just hung out, occasionally exchanging kisses and hugs like they would normally do.

but this time, they were so lost in one another's embrace, they didn't even notice the door opening and the figure entering the room.

a scream from yeonjun's appa is what snapped them out of their trance.

and that's when their lives flashed before their eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" leo screamed, doubling back in shock.

they were so into each other that they didn't even notice the door open.

"my little boy... is gay?" leo asked himself quietly. "a gay with his best friend who i consider my own...?"

soon, leo's face grew angry and he gritted, "beomgyu, get the fuck out of this house and never talk at my son ever again."

"sir i can ex-" beomgyu is cut off by leo slapping him so hard, he felt the slap mark imprint itself on his cheek.

yeonjun silently cried in a ball as he saw beomgyu walk out.

his dad walked to him and coldly said, "if you ever speak to him, you'll get beat so bad, it's knock the gay right out of your pathetic self. i can't believe you're my son, i'm so ashamed and disgusted."

yeonjun cried himself to sleep that night, promising to himself he'd never fall for another guy again. he would never let himself be a gay faggot anymore.

girls were his type anyway...

the next day, beomgyu tried to talk to yeonjun but he was too afraid so he ignored him.

it got so bad to the point that yeonjun had to leave the school. he just had to because everything reminded him of his sweet, precious boyfriend.

his father was more than happy to switch his son out of that school, no beomgyu meant no gay son to him.

years later, he heard news of beomgyu... with another guy whom he didn't know the name to.

oh how it made his blood boil.

he should be the one with beomgyu, his beautiful beomgyu.

but like always,

he was always too much of a pussy to do anything.

so he just let his dad manipulate him and make him believe:

that all gays were horrible and disgusting

and to never

ever

ever

follow your heart.

so basically this is the backstory to why yeonjun was all homophobic and stuff and why he was like "i won't loose again" i forgot which chapter is was in lollll. but anyway hope you enjoyed!

ANYGAYS,

lots of love and kisses,
mariah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.8K 20
- there are things that wasn't supposed to happen, but they did anyway. or, the story of two lovers who were never meant for each other, but destiny...
331K 4.8K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry 😅]
19.2K 557 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
88.5K 2.6K 27
please, please don't doubt my love for you; it's the only thing i'm sure of. [ 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 ] #1 - beomgyufanfiction #10 - y...