[Sith!Anakin Skywalker x Read...

By cryinginspaghetti

{Alt. Reality} A dark twist to your favorite starwars characters. Many people throughout the galaxy have hear... More

Prologue
Disclaimers/Story(Very important)
Lacuna: Concept Art(2)
Update

Lacuna: Concept Art(1)

70 3 0
By cryinginspaghetti

Disclaimer: none of the art shown belongs to me. These lovely pieces of art go to their respective owners. That being said this is the planet the reader is from.

Planet: Lacuna

Villages: The people of Lacuna built their houses on the ground or into the networks of trees and cliffs. The villages are very close knit and everyone is very close.

Lagoons/waterfalls: Lacuna has many blue lagoons and waterfalls. Certain lagoons and waterfalls are used to bathe, while others are used as a source of water.(these people aren't nasty!).

Animals: There are many animals in Lacuna, but the few that are listed are the most common and will be mentioned in the story. (Some are docile, some need to be trained)

Docile: Zogjtë (birds)

Docile: Pingaroo

Docile: Dhelpra(fox)

Docile: Serpel(snake)

Agresive/tamable: Vija(big cat)

Agresive/tamable: Punka(land horse)

Agresive/tamable: Punle(waterhorse)

Agresive/tamable: Lepora(big cat)

Agresive/tamable: Wyverns.
The native people(Lacunans), use the Wyverns for protection and travel. Though they are mostly companions. The Lacunans protect and care for the Wyverns and their young in return.

Type: Tokë(ground)

Type: Zjarr(fire)

Type: Ajror(air)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.