IKIGAI

By fangirl4lifeuinfires

A young boy, famous already, debuts as the nations next big soloist. More

Wack Thing Jaxon Has Said

Character Bio

68 1 0
By fangirl4lifeuinfires

Stage name: Jaxon
Birth name: Jaxon Park (changed to Lee Chanwoo)
Birthdate: December 28th, 2000
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 116lbs
Special Colors: Lavender and white

Fandom: Iris
Company: WRU Ent.

Facts:

- he was adopted when he was six by a family in Korea. His parents died when he was 3 and he was put in the foster care system. He now has an older brother by 7 yrs who is also an idol. Many know him as Wonho from Monsta X.
- he is Japanese and Thai, but he was born and grew up in Canada so he speaks fluent English.
- he became a trainee at 11 in SM Ent.
- he was originally going to debut as a new member of NCT but he wanted to go solo since he gets acting jobs a lot.
- he is close to many of the SM artists. This includes EXO, SHINee, NCT, and Red Velvet.
- his nicknames are Chibi (Yuta:NCT), Jax, Channie, Chan, WeeWoo (Shinee), Shortstack (Foreign swaggers:NCT), and his brother calls him Woo.
- he can rap, sing, dance, compose, and write songs.
- he has produced many songs for other artists.
- he has a Pitbull named Anika
- he choreographs his own songs as well as produces them. He also designs most of his outfits.
- he only has one dance crew because they are all people he trained with. They are all friends and he has all of them highlighted in the MV's. This group of 9 girls and 9 guys (not counting Jaxon).
- he debuted on January 5th, 2020 with his album I Am/Am I. His title track/mv Mirror is very well known and many people praised him for such a strong debut.
- he posts a lot on social media and does many vlives to keep in touch with his fans.
- at his first concert, his brother surprised him back stage to encourage him.
- he named his fandom Iris because he thinks of his fans as beautiful flowers. Plus they call him a butterfly and butterflies like flowers.
- he is a huge Harry Potter nerd.
- he is very dorky but he also has a cute side.
- he is often seen in the SM atrists vlives.
- during an interview he stated he wants to try out red hair.
- he is soft when it comes to cute things. He collects plushies and has pictures of his dog hung on his desk.
- he is seen as a happy virus because when people meet him, they can't help but smile.
- he hates gender boundaries and expresses that hate through his 'feminine' outfits. He also isn't scared to wear bold make up and nail polish.
- he has a high pitched sneeze
- he doesn't like pizza (because of the sauce)
- he likes mint chocolate ice cream
- he knows how to skate board
- he is friends with Keeho from P1Harmony.
- kids love him and he loves kids.
- his hands are tiny
- his role models are his brother and Eric Nam.
- his hobbies are: reading, drawing, skate boarding, talking to friends.
- his motto is: "If you mess up today, rest. That way you can do better tomorrow."
- many idols were talking about his debut and how he gained fans almost immediately.
- he wants to do a collaboration with Ateez.
- he prefers sweet over salty
- his favorite type of animals are pandas.
- he hates seeing people he cares about get hurt.
- his fandom is probably one of the calmest ones when it comes to toxic fans and saesangs. Most of his fans are respectful and give him his space.
- he is a good photographer.
- he has stated in interviews that he doesn't remember his birth parents because he was so young.
- he has acted in a few Kdramas and has also been in quite a few Thai dramas.
- he has five ear piercings. Three on the right and two on the left.
- Wonho had commented that Jaxon has incredible fashion sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
59.4K 2.6K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...