Strings

By sikenike

"We have a transfer student today." That's all Azizwa said, and the class was sent into a wave of commotion... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Author's note- IMPORTANT
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Characters
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ①①

2.5K 148 41
By sikenike

And than I felt like everything around me just..... stopped.
~~~~~
ASIA P.O.V

Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?- Too strong?

"....who was it?"

He stated at me, quietly.

He knew of the people that are not allowed here, not allowed to step here, not allowed to look here, not allowed to breathe here.

His eyes diverted and I knew.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Those motherfuckers!!

THIRD P.O.V

Asia left the man on the ground and started rummaging through the 'once was a house' house.

She was frantic, pulling debris of the ground not realizing how heavy they were.

Her mind was blank but only one thought in her, they gotta be here! T-they wouldn't just take them!, they're my kids- MY BABIES!

She hadn't even noticed when tears started falling down her face, or when the sirens of the ambulance came, or even when Shoji started shaking her to leave, or even when Nezu came and had her carried off when she didn't budge, and continued digging.

She didn't realize she was in school again or when recovery girl started to fix the wounds she didn't even know she had.

She became unresponsive- her anchor of living was takin, and by those people.

"Asia....please talk to me." Nezu has been trying to talk to her for hours, School was closed early after the commotion, the teachers and him were trying to figure out what had happened, he had a vague idea who it was, but he couldn't jump into conclusions- that's not how it works in these type of operations!

"...." Asia didn't say anything and continued to stare at noting, with a complete blank and emotionless eyes.

"Asia- how can we save them if you don't say anything?!"

He asked this question a numerous of times but she was still unresponsive.

He got up going to leave, if she won't say anything I'll figure it out myself!

Nezu left the room in suppressed rage.

Tears fell down her eyes again as she lifted a piece of paper.

She read the message.

Dear Asia,

Aren't you just a rebellious teen, hmm? Going through all this trouble just so you can have mommies and daddies attention? Oh honey- you know you're only needed for one thing, that's why you're even alive.

But I guess since you've started a new 'family' you thought you wouldn't need us, hmm? but I believe you're wrong, whose the one that gave you money? Who gave birth to you? If it wasn't for us you wouldn't even have a family! You ungrateful child!

But alas that doesn't matter anymore, and so I'll give you some BP qoptions, 1). You come back this instant! And leave UA, or 2). Never see you're kids ever. Again.

The choice is yours, you have a week.

With much love~ mommy and daddy.

Ps- don't get the UA involved or we'll just kill them. :).

Asia whipped her tears- her eyes burning with rage.

This is no time to be depressed! I have to go and save my children!

With that she got up wrote a note on the message before leaving.

Sure UA can't get involved- but it's not like she doesn't have any other alias.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nezu came back into the room the next day, school was resumed but all the students were confused about why it even closed down, he made up an excuse that they bought, and asked Shoji to keep what he saw a secret he grudgingly agreed.

He sighed as he opened the door, ready to attempt to talk to Asia again.

He looked into the infirmary and stopping when he say recovery girl rummaging through her office in a frenzy.

"R-recovery girl?"

She stopped and looked at Nezu pure terror In her eyes.

"Pr-principal N-Nezu!" She ran you to him a piece of paper In hand.

"S-shes gone!"

"Come again?"

——————
NEZU P.O.V

"Come again?"

Gone? What do you mean she is gone? Why would she just leave?! She isn't stupid enough to just jump head first into a problem- ESPECIALLY ONE SO DIRE!

A grabbed the piece of paper from Recovery girl.

I quickly read the message.

Good god!- what is wrong with these people!- they're so controlling a-and killing babies?!

I flipped the paper, looking for a sign and I found one.

I'll be back in a week, and if I'm not.... don't look for me. please.

I stared at those words, she doesn't want to be found?- or rather is she afraid of what could happen if we get involved?

Oh Asia.... I'm sorry but if you're not back in one week- were sending out search parties.....

—————

After school ended I called another meeting with the teachers, and thankfully all might is here instead of dealing with the reporters.

Most of them were confused but a few Knew it was about Asia considering the fact that she ran out of class, they're just not sure why.

I crossed my paws and rest my chin on them, a shadow covering my eyes.

"Asia is missing." I said.

And everyone exploded in panic.

I raised my paw silencing them.

"As most of you know, Asia left the middle of class in a hurry, though it was only the middle of the school day. The reason why though is because of an attack that happened."

They were murmuring to each other.

"Asia has twins, as most of you know"
All might choked.

"-while she is at school she has a friend named Ricky that takes care of them- but that day she got a call from him"

I snapped my finger and Recovery girl gave me her phone as I play a recording of the phone call.

"A-Asia, your parents- they're here! AGH!, you have to come! Th-they're destroying the house! I barely got Izaiah and Mohammed out! AHHH!"

A new person came out and everyone collectively froze at the sound.

"Ah Ricky was it? You're such a pest! Just hand over the gremlin and you'll live- simple right? Hand them over!"

"N-NEVER! THESE ARE MY KIDS AS MUCH AS HERS!"

It was silent for a moment.

"ARGGGGGHHHHHHHH!-"

The color drained from their face at the blood curling scream.

"Oh quit winning! All I did was burn you a little!- gosh with those burn marks I'd expect you to be a little fire-resistant- and plus, aren't these your flames?"

Everyone shuddered at the new voice.

It continued

"Oh? Are you talking to little ol' asia?  Let me just take that. Asia? Is that you? You should come home now- I gave it a little.... makeover, since you like living in dumps so much- why not make it more homey?-

"WAHHHHHH!"

Oh god- CHILDREN!

"Ugh! Won't you shut up those things!"

And it went quite again.

What did they do to them?!

"Anywho- I left you a note, ja ne~~~"

And the phone call ended.

It was quite before Azizwa broke the silence.

".....seung hatori and.... Sydney?"

And then the riot started.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?!"

"DID THEY BECOME VILLIANS!???!"

"WHY ARE THEY TARGETING ASIA?!"

Nezu slammed his paw on the table silencing the room.

He sighed.

"Seung and Sydney are married as all of you know- what you don't know is that they have a kid- specifically Asia....."

Nobody spoke- too engrossed in trying to digest this.

"Asia has told me they had abandoned her after she was raped- deeming her as worthless and unpure to be her child, and now that she has gotten into UA they want to have her under their names again- for what?.....I'm not sure."

"NEZU WE HAVE TO GO SAVE HER-"

He raised his hand to stop Cementoss from continuing, he snapped his fingers before recovery girl brought out a piece of paper- he started reading it.

The hero's faces got paler and paler as Nezu continued reading on.

He flipped the paper before reading out the message Asia left them.

He let out a sigh as he said "Although she said not to look for her after a week...." his eyes became bloodthirsty as he gazed at the group of people, making the temperature drop ".....were still gonna go look for her and her family"

The hero's smiled back- a sinister smile at that.

"NOW! I want all of you to find the location of where they possibly could be!- as you can tell it's somewhere where only they know!- SO GO!"

"YES SIR!"

And they dispersed to start searching, and pro-trolling - except for Azizwa.

"Azizwa?" Nezu asked, he knew of the relationship he had with Asia's mother before she suddenly disappeared and suddenly announced married- and now this? How the poor boy must feel....

Azizwa didn't say anything and just left the room.

"...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
818K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...