Jumanji (Riren/Ereri)

By Nvmb_cachi

[The amount of grammatical errors in here is astronomical] Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Sashah and Connie are s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4
Hol' up- I say-HOLD.UP.
Author's note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 draft & announcement

Chapter 5

457 15 25
By Nvmb_cachi

(listen listen listen...
Y'all listening?

Ok I have a good excuse for how long it took *clears throat*. . . . . I was busy living my best life)

Eren's p.o.v.
"NOW!"
I removed the cap from the basket and backed up a little.
I watched as a huge snake slithered out. It's a black mamba.

Jean:"BLACK MAMBA!"
Mikasa:"SHUT UP-"
The snake hissed and was gonna bite Connie if he didn't dodge it. "WHOA!" It managed to get out of the vase and started slithering towards Sasha but Mikasa covered her. It would've bitten her right in the face if I didn't grab it from behind.

Jean:"Dawg. It's a black mamba! One bite of it's venomous teeth is enough to kill an adult....HOW DO I KNOW THIS?!?!"

Eren:"Yo ass got hit with some Jesus Christ shit"

Mikasa:"Can you get the snake out of my face please?"

Eren:"Oh alright sorry"

Connie:"Nice to know I almost got killed by a snake and nobody gives a flying shit"
*gets up*

Jean:"Ok hold on to defeat it we gotta defang it"
Jean walked up to Eren and reached into the snakes mouth and yanked one of it's fangs out with a snap. "Like this to both of them" he took out the other one and it went completely limp. "See....wait.... Did i just do that?"

Mikasa:"Trust each other and never blink..."

Jean:"...oh...oh in order for y'all to hold it still you had to not blink to catch it and you trusted me and I defanged it. I did that! I defanged a snake! HAHA!"

Armin:"alright so where's our missing piece?"

Sasha:"Maybe it's in the basket"

Connie:"That snake probably shat on that thing"

Eren:"Oh I'll see if it's here-"
Connie:"Careful Eren there could be snake shit in there just sayin'"

Eren:"Don-don't go discouraging me like that! Now I'm concerned!....but I'm still doing it!"
I looked into the basket to find a small black elephant figure. I picked it up- seeing as there was no shit on it.
And showed it to everyone else.

Jean:"What's that suppose to do?"

Eren:"Ion know"

Connie:"Is there anything else in there?"

Eren:"uhh" I looked into the basket once more to see a folded piece of paper. He picked that up and unfolded it and read it aloud. "When you see me begin the climb"

Mikasa:"The climb?"

Connie:"Sasha already did that"

Eren:"I really don't fucking know this game is weird"

Armin:"If that's all we have then we should probably get going"

Eren:"Yeah alright we need our next location. Connie."

Connie:"On it."

The fucked children walked out the tent as Connie unfolded the map.
Jean:"hm...i defanged a snake. Hehe"

Eren p.o.v.
The familier sounds of engines revving were heard.
"Oh my fucking god your shitting me right now"
A man in a bike was seen through the small crowd.
"Guys let's walk the other direction-"
"HEY!"
"Run."
Before we could even get moving a knife was thrown in their direction aiming for Jean. "NO!" I caught it
Did I really just catch a knife?

Jean:"Did you really just catch a knife?"
Eren:"I don't know that's what I asked myself"
More revving was heard and now there were 4 more men.
Eren:"Armin"
Armin:"Yeah?"
Eren:"Put the knife in Jean's backpack"
Armin:"Okay"o_o

"Ok it's time to grow some balls, Eren." I looked back at where the 5 men once stood and now there's 10.
"Nope I'm still a pussy-"
Jean:"WOW!"

Mikasa:"Fuck it."
Mikasa ran towards the men dodging their knifes and punched one guy into the other. Uppercutted a man who was about to shoot her and grabbed the gun to shoot the man who tried to get her from behind.

Jean:"You really gonna let a girl do you like that?"

Eren:"Shut up Jean. Alright I'm goin' in"
I ran full speed towards someone who was about to pull a gun's trigger at Mikasa and tackled them down. I knocked him out and grabbed the gun to shoot some of the other guys to help my Sister. I. Have. To. Admit! This is the best sibling moment of my life. I bodyslammed one to the wall and Mikasa karate kicked another. Their numbers went down and we both shot the last one standing.
Eren:"Did good sis"
Mikasa:"You too bro"

Sasha:"YAY! Now we can go, right?"
Connie:"Lemme just steal a snack from this place"

*vroom vroom*
Eren:😤...😤...😤
*Turns around*

Armin:"C'mon man we just wanna go"
Jean:"CAN'T WE GET A BREAK AROUND HERE?!?!"
Connie:"Have a kit-kat"
Jean:"Have a-shut the hell up Connie!"

Everyone in the village went out of sight. They ran at just the appearance of a man wearing dark. They all know him. This is no other then...
Eren:"Nile Dok"

"Hello Bravestone, I believe you have something of mine."
Eren:"Look man. We just wanna go home"
All the men he was with raised their guns at us. Can't we go home?

Eren:"...I-"
A smoke bomb was released right in the middle of the situation we were in. But I didn't finish what I was gonna say...damn.
"FOLLOW ME!"
I heard a somewhat deep voice yell so I followed where it came from as the smoke started clearing a bit. Once we were out I could now see someone in front of me and my friends. They led us to a tunnel and kneeled down to a sewer and opened the lid.
"Alright now get in"
Everyone did as said wuth hesitation. There were was a ladder which we used to climb down and once we were all in this stranger came down as well and closed the lid of the sewer.
They took off the bandana and beanie they had on and revealed themself. It was a man. Blonde, blue eyes, very tall, buff and why in the name of hentai does he have such big eyebrows?

The men's feet were heard passing the sewer above us. It sounded like they were all gone now-
Connie:"OHH SHIT! A RAT!"
*jumps around pointing at a rat*
The rat:😓

Jean:"Connie."
Connie:*stops*"What?"
Jean:"I'm giving you two seconds to shut your dumbass up" :)

3rd p.o.v.
The man spoke. (Let there be light-)
"My name is Erwin, Erwin Smith. Nice to meet you all."
The man's appearance seemed kind but it attracted one individual out of all the other teens. A little blonde coconut.

Sasha:"Hi! I'm Sasha thanks for saving our asses it's nice to meet you too."
Mikasa:"...Mikasa"
Eren:"Yo wus good I'm Eren"
Jean:"'ey! The name's Jean!"
Connie:"Wassup vato! I'm Connie!"
Armin:"..I-I'm Armin...it's nice to meet you Mr.Smith"
Erwin:"Oh please just call me Erwin"
Armin:"oh-ok uh well thanks for s-saving us"
Mikasa:👀
Sasha:👀
Jean:"Why y'all look like that?"
Mikasa and Sasha:"You wouldn't get it"
(The power of the fujoshis)

Erwin:"Okay we better get moving follow me and I'll take you somewhere safe. The guys will not believe this."
-Them talking as they walk-
Sasha:"The guys?"
Eren:"There's more people?"
Erwin:"Yes. It's me and two others. Hang on backs against the wall."

The teens listened.
(Parents: sh00k)

Arrows passed them in the speed of lightning missing them since they were against the walls.
Jean:"Godamn"

Erwin:"Alright come on. So the names of the others are Levi Ackerman and Mike Zacharias."
(I can hear the fangirls)

Connie:"Oh so like y'all got sucked into this game too?"
Erwin:"Yes we did. Did you guys get pixilated as well?"
Eren:"LeT mE tEll yOu"

Mikasa:"yeah we freaked out"
Sasha:"I almost pissed myself🙂"
Jean:"Connie here was the first who got caught though"

Erwin looked at the blonde boy who was walking behind Eren and Mikasa staring at him. He blushed and looked down when Erwin saw him. This made the taller blonde smirk.
Mikasa and Sasha:👀

Erwin:"Stop. Stay on the white tiles on the floor and don't move."

Jean:"huh-a'ight"
Eren:"wh-ok.."

Just as everyone quickly did as said, large knives emerged from the ground where the darker tiles were. Then went back.

Everyone except Erwin: O.O...
Erwin:"Alright come on"
Eren:"...so gnarly."

Erwin:"So how long have you guys been in this game?"

Mikasa:"We just got here actually, how bout you?"

Erwin:"Eh quite a long time. Not sure- now stop. And listen."

Water could be heard below and some splashing.
Erwin:"Now watch this"

Erwin grabbed a wooden stick and lit it with a match. He held it over the splashing water which sounded way deep down. He let the stick go and fall and that lit all the way down and revealed it was crocodiles down there. The second that stick was in reach they chomped it to pieces.

Erwin:"The other side is right over. Across from us."
Connie:"Oh- bih-..how the hell do you expect us to get over there?"

Erwin picked up a wooden blank from the floor. "With this" and placed in between the side they were on and the other. "We just have to walk across with balance that's all"

Everybody stayed silent making faces saying that they weren't confident.
Erwin:"Oh come one I've done this many times it's safe. I'll go first if you'd like"

Eren:"Go ahead. Please. Be our guest."

Erwin walked across with ease and made it just like that.
Eren:"uh-...."
Erwin:"Your turn."
Eren:"...maaann...whatever I can do it."
Jean:"Watch him fall"
Eren:"Shut.up."
Erwin:"Be careful it's a horrible way to die."

Eren wasn't very sure if he could walk across as good as Erwin but he didn't care. Getting to the other side was the goal. Just keeping that in mind he started walking on the plank and after about 6 seconds he was across.
Eren:"you thought I was gonna die huh! Why don't you come next?"
Jean:"bet-"

Jean started walking across as well but when he did a crocodile jumped up and made him lose his balance a little. "Why me man?" It took him about 7 seconds to get across.
Eren:"ha I did better"
Jean:"I just defanged a snake gimme some respect" pulled up a middle finger.
Erwin:"How 'bout one of you ladies."
Mikasa:"I'll go"

Mikasa went across with ease just as Erwin and made it immediately.
Eren:"...well damnit.."
Mikasa:"Come on Sasha."
Sasha:"Sasha what? Sasha's not going anywhere. Sasha's staying right here."

Mikasa:"No. You have to. It's not that hard."
Sasha:"Easy for you to say... if I fall I'll be holding my middle fingers up at y'all"

Sasha started walking nervously but somehow kept balance and made it within 7 seconds. Then it was Connie's turn and he surprisingly made it with 5 seconds.
Eren:"I honestly thought you'd be the one to trip. Come on Armin."

Armin:"...I-no I can't."
Mikasa:"Come on Armin you can do it we'll be right here."
Armin:"Call me a pussy I don't care anymore."

Erwin walked all the way back to the side Armin was and picked his scared ass up and walked on the plank.

Erwin's p.o.v.
Armin gripped onto me just by the sounds of the crocs beneath us. Just at the feeling of Armin so close it made me feel this warmth on my chest and as he clings onto me so tight I don't feel like ever letting him go. I want him to stay with me. By my side forever. he is just so cute. Once we were across I struggled to let him go without fighting my feelings. He was so red from blushing. Oh my god how I wanted to kiss him all over and hug him again and tell him how adorable he is- uh-..ahem.

I noticed I was looking at him with lustful eyes for a while so I stopped and kept moving. "Ok we're almost there"

Mikasa and Sasha:*look at each other*👀

Eren's p.o.v.
After about 3 minutes of walking everybody made it back out in the jungle. Erwin led us to his campsite where his other homies were.
It wasn't all that but it was a good little camp where everyone could fit in.
There was someone holding a shitload of wood and another keeping watch I guess.

Erwin:"Mike! Levi! Look who I found"

The two turned their heads to see who just arrived.

(HNYAAA-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 367 16
"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as the brunette whose 1 meter apart from her...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
243K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
15.8K 599 29
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "β„‘'𝔳𝔒 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑 𝔰𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒. 𝔖𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”―π”žπ”‘π”’π”°. β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯...