SwanQueen : Starting Over

By Charmin21

Regina and Emma is the perfect married couple that everyone loves. Emma is the Sheriff and Regina is the Mayo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Note
Chapter 23
Question
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 10

3.9K 85 24
By Charmin21

————— Two Months Later ——————

Regina's POV

"Are you okay Gabby?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am.. I'm fine.."

"You just throw up." I say.

"Yes.. Maybe it's something I ate."

"Of course."

"Can I go on break early?? I need to go home and change."

"Sure."

"Thank you." She says and walks out.. I'm calling Emma because I know she's not pregnant.

"Hello Madam Mayor.. What can I do for you?" Emma says.

"Your girlfriend had to leave for break 4 hours early today."

"What?? Is she okay?"

"I don't know Emma.. You tell me.. She's is throwing up.. She did today yesterday and the other day."

"Okay.. Maybe she caught the bug or something."

"Yeah.. She caught something and I don't think it was the bug."

"Well what is it Regina?"

"Pregnant maybe."

"Fuck you Regina for even saying that because I.. We.. Fuck!" Emma yells.

"What's wrong Emma?" I laugh. "Forgot to wrap it up?"

"Her pussy is to good for me to wrap it up.. I like to fuck her raw because I love the way she feels.. Goodbye Madam Mayor."

"Fuck you Emma." I say before hanging up the phone..

Emma's POV

"Gabby?!" I yell once I get in the house.

"Emma what are you doing home so early?"

"Are you pregnant?" I ask and she sits down at the table and start playing with her fingers. "Gabby?"

"What?" She says.

"Are you pregnant?"

"Emma I don't want to talk about this right now."

"Are you pregnant?? Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Shit." I say.

"Yeah.. I know you don't want another kid and not with me anyway."

"Hey I never said that."

"You didn't have too."

"Gabby I'm.."

"I know you still love her.. I can see it on your face when you look at her and when the two of you argue, I can see it."

"Gabby there will alway be apart of me that loves Regina.. She is the mother of my kids.. I was married to her for over eighteen years.. We've been together for more.. And I love you."

"You what?"

" I said I.."

"No I heard you.. Are you saying this because I'm pregnant?"

"No."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not.. I love you Gabrielle."

"I love you too Emma."

"So were on the same page.. How far along are you?"

"Six weeks."

"Wow.. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I wasn't sure if you wanted another kid. Especially with me?"

"Why wouldn't I want a baby with you?"

"Because you're still in love Regina."

"Gabby I.."

"It's okay.. I saw this day coming."

"Oh yeah? Well do you want to know what I saw coming? Or what I didn't see coming?"

"What's that?"

"That I would be lucky enough to find somebody like you. Yes I love Regina. Apart of me will alway love her. She's the mother of my kids. But that doesn't mean I don't love you Gabrielle, because I do. And I'm going to be here for you and the baby. Whatever you need. I got it."

"I'm waiting on my insurance card to come in the mail so I can afford to go to all the appointments. Don't get me wrong, Regina pays me good but I have other bills I have to take care of and let's not for get my rent and my house bills."

"I'll take care of the doctors appointments. I'll pay. How much do you need?"

"I have to have a test run on me to make sure everything is okay because of the car wreck I had five years ago and that test is $5,000 because of the equipment they will use and the operation. So when my insurance card comes in I'll go to the doctor."

"I'll pay for that test run. You wanna go today?"

"Emma no. That's $5,000."

"I know that. I heard you the first time."

"No way. That's too much money."

"Taking care of the woman I love and my baby is more important than a couple of thousand dollars."

"That's a lot of money. Are you sure because I don't know when I'll be able to pay you back."

"Don't be ridiculous Gabby. You don't have to pay me back."

"I have to pay you back. That's a lot of money."

"Just take care of your body and don't forget to give me a kiss before you go to work. That's good enough for me."

"You're crazy."

"Crazy about you baby.. Crazy about you."

"(Laughs) She was stupid."

"Who?" I ask.

"Regina. Because there is no way in hell I would have let you go."

"Well that's her lose and your win."

"You always have the right thing to say."

"Let's go to the hospital. I'll call and tell Regina you're not coming back in today."

"Emma it's Friday. I can't leave her in there by herself."

"I'll send someone over there."

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem." After call Regina and going to the hospital, me and Gabby decided to order in instead of going out.

"You ready for bed baby?" I ask her.

"Yesssss.. I am sooooo tired."

"Here let me help you." I say walking over to her.

"Babe I'm fine.. I can walk upstairs."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Come with me if you like. You can walk behind just in case I fall."

"I'll never let you hit the ground."

"I know." She turns around to kiss me.

"I love you."

"I love you too Emma." She says getting in the bed. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Gabby." I reach over and turn the lamp off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.1K 29
Emma & Regina are married and are about to start a family. Emma is scared but knows they can do this together Emma is g!p
170K 6K 23
Emma Swan and Regina Mills are the typical arch enemies of Storybrooke, getting along just enough to please their son, Henry. However, when a series...
201K 6K 20
Regina Mills has the perfect life according to anyone who crosses her path. As she slowly reaches her mid-thirties, she finds herself struggling to m...
180K 7.2K 50
Regina Mills is an extremely rich woman who lives in a life of luxury. Her only problem is her nagging parents wanting her to get married. In a last...