The matchmaker

بواسطة frozenfever1937

a matchmaker ( in a way) who lost the guy who she thought was her true love finds herself falling in love as... المزيد

How I met the guys
The Christmas town
The love town
The Halloween town
The medieval town
The country town.
The Artist's town.
The Right Guy for me.

The Flower town.

1 0 0
بواسطة frozenfever1937

Three days later we came into a town full of flowers that one of the guys got down from his horse then he saw a girl planting flowers in her garden that he went over to her and they hit it off. After we left the town Erik rode up beside me and said " Jane I want to give you something", so he put  a rose in my hands and said " a beautiful flower for a beautiful girl." I smiled , kissed him on the cheek and said "thanks Erik", then I rode up a head. Later that evening as I was writing in my notebook Lilly came over to me and asked" so sis have you told Erik how you feel yet?" I answered " no I haven't but I want to so much." Lilly sighed and said " Jane listen to me you have two guys left to find them true love and in the last town you need to tell Erik how you feel about him or you'll lose your chance at true love. I sighed and said " I know. To be continued ......

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

656K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...