Stay.

De Beczii02

Millie though she found the love of her life, well she did. Until he found out some news that broke him. Mil... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33

Chapter 32

13 2 2
De Beczii02

I watched Calvin take a deep breath in before pulling down the front door handle, my hands were still trembling causing the knife to shake, warm tears were still falling from my cheeks onto my black vest top.

This was the moment, I clenched tighter around the knife to preventing it falling then pushed it out infront of me.

The minute Calvin opened the front door I was greeted by wide hazel eyes I loosened my grip around the knife before placing it on the floor slowly.

I never looked away from him as he stepping into the hallway, Calvin closed the front door behind Adam, I forced myself to walk down the stairs slowly still keep eye contact I wanted to run to him, to cling to his body so tightly as relief washed over my body.

We was safe, Jacob really was gone.

I could see Adam body begin to relax as he watched my every move, he exhaled a deep breath before placing his hand over his heart, by the time I reached the bottom of the stairs he surround himself on me, he held the back of my head as my face nuzzled against his cold neck, I closed my eyes feeling my tense muscles beginning to relax as his strong arms snuggled around my scared body.

I was happy he was here but how the hell did he know secretly I needed him?

"Baby," he breathed against my ear.

My eyes were still closed as his formular voice continued to echo around me.

"Are you hurt?" He added as he pulled me away from him to check me over, I shook my head feeling a sense of calmness begin to flow through my body, only Adam would have this effect on me.

"What happened, wheres the bloke?"

I frowned up at him "How did you know?"

He gestured over at Calvin using his head "He came to mine, asked for money and said you was in danger, I'm sorry I took so long I had to wait for---"

I placed my index finger against his lips to silence him "Don't apologise, you done nothing wrong" I peeked past Adam to see Calvin watch us intensely I narrowed my eyes at him "You asked Adam for the money, really Calvin!" I whisper shouted if the kids wasn't upstairs sleep I would be shouting how could he knock on Adam's door ask for that amount of money.

Calvin shrugged his shoulders "I didn't have another choice Millie, where did you think the money come from"

"You Calvin, I didn't want Adam involved. You need to leave now," I hissed as I brushed past Adam and opened the front door, I stared at Calvin wishing I did punch him earlier he definitely fucking deserved it, just when I think I've seen the worst theres always something else.

Calvin was about to open his mouth but Adam stepped beside me to glare at Calvin "I'd walk out this house if I was you before you have two black eyes, and you owe me seven grand asshole." Adam nostrils flared as he continued to throw daggers at Calvin.

"I know, I'll pay you back all of it" Calvin breathed as he walked out the front door I didn't bother giving him any more of my time as I closed the door.

The minute Calvin was out of sight Adam pulled me against his chest, inhaled my scent and kissed my cheek. "I was worried sick, why didn't you call me Mils,"

"That's excatly why I didn't, you don't need all this shit put on you. Yes I was scared but I'm fine I'm not hurt the kids are fine, he took the money and left. I'm sorry Calvin took money from you I'll go to the bank tomorrow and take it out the kids fund." I showed him a embarrassed smile.

He shook his head down at me before taking both my cheeks in his hands "I don't care about the money Mils, I'm just glad you and the kids are okay Calvin said they was gunna hurt you, if you wasn't here I'd make his face look ten times worse then it does right now for putting you through that, you sure they didn't touch you or hurt you," he breathed

I swollwed the lump that was beginning to form at the back of my throat as the adrenaline was leaving my body "honest I'm good and violence doesnt solve anything Adam, he got his punishment for it I just want to put it behind us," I sigh I was exhausted I just wished Adam was able to stay so I could fall asleep in his arms.

He brushed a few loose strands of hair behind he ear before brushing my cheek "Okay baby, I gotta leave soon to get back,"

I showed him a timid nod wishing he didn't have to leave I wasn't ready to let him go yet.

He reached down connecting his lips with mine, the kiss was slow and gentle I pushed my hands through his air as I felt his fingers grab either side of my waist. After a brief moment he withdrew his lips from mine, his kiss left light tingles against my own lips, our foreheads were now touching "I don't wanna leave" his warm breath fanned my face.

"I don't want you too either," I knew the minute he'd walk out that door I'd pine for him like a lost stray puppy searching for it's owner.

"One day Mils, well all be together and I'd never have a reason to leave." He pulled away from me with a small smile plastered across his beautiful features.

I closed my eyes as my imagination showed me a big White beautiful Home with different coloured flowers planted in the front yard, a large garden for the children to run around and create memories with eachother, the house was big enough to all live there together comfortably. "Sounds perfect" I whispered as my vision was still on this home that was calling me.

"One day baby, I love you." Adam's soft voice pulled me back to reality.

"I love you too" I beamed before chucking my arms around his neck.

"Say it again." He whispered against my ear.

"I love you," I said through a eye roll I wasn't sure he always asked me to repeat it but I didn't mind because I meant it completely, I truely did love him.

I could feel him smiling next to me as a small chuckle escaped his plump lips. "Do you want me to do anything before I leave, a hot bath, cup off coffee?"

I shook my head, him being here even if it was only for a little while was enough for me. "No I'm just gunna crash I have an early start tomorrow,"

"What time do you finish work?"

"Six,"

"Okay, I'll come over after with the kids they miss yous."

I quickly kissed Adam's cheek before taking a step back away from him, his chocolate eyes were already watching me "We miss them too and sounds great."

"I hate leaving you Mils, when Calvin told me what was happening I hated the fact I wasn't here to protect you. When I found out Emily died there was a part of me that died with her I'll never be able to dig that part of myself back up as that's buried with her but if tonight turnt out differently and I walked in to you." He cleared his throat as tears were beginning to form in his eyes "I'd be burying my entire heart."

I placed my hands onto his cheeks pulled his head down to make sure I had his full attention as I looked him dead in the eye. "Shh, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere okay." I showed him a small smile as I brushed the single tear away that managed to escape.

"Yeah" he let a small laugh through embarrassment as he pulled away before throwing his tears away and covers his face with his hands. "Sorry," his voice sounded muffled against his hands.

I frowned up at him, I didn't want him to hide his emotions from me his seen me sobbing my heart out countless of times. "Don't ever apologise for acting human babe."

He withdrew his hands from his flushed face then pulled me into a bone crushing cuddle, he nuzzled his head into the side of my neck and inhaled my scent. "Jesus, I can't bring myself to let you go."

Then don't. "You have too," I laughed "who's watching the kids?"

"My mum" he sighed as he kissed the side of my neck all the way up to my lips.

I moaned against his lips, he pulled away instantly with a shake of the head "I'm going" he trailed his index finger against my swollen lips. I showed him a small nod "I'll see you tomorrow I breathed against his warm finger.

"Tomorrow," he repeated before crashing his lips down to mine one last time then walked over to front door leaving me standing in the hallway wishing I was still in his arms.

I managed to suck up enough strength to have a scording hot bath before falling into bed feeling like I could sleep for days.

I drifted off to sleep straight away.

--------------------

Hey you lovely people :)

So sadly STAY is coming to an end😭

Two more chapters left, I could have ended it sooner but I'm not ready to let Adam & Millie go yet so that's why I've dragged it out a little longer.

Thanks for reading,

I'll see you in the next chapter.

Bee.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Run Away De Sierra Moffett

Ficção Adolescente

1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
14 0 23
After Avery's assault freshman year, she definitely wasn't looking to fall for the bad boy in town. However, when she ran face first into him in the...
344 15 27
'I was lost, until I met him' After the tragic loss of your lover, you watch life start to fall apart again. Until you became familiar with his sad...
157K 16.2K 68
Is it easy to break a person? That too beyond repair? How can someone be this much cruel to inflict pain on others? Her bruises constantly remind he...