Fate/Liber Novus

By AriesStar337

An book of OC Servants that haven't made an appearance in canon. An re-write but some may remain the same More

The Adventurer of Darkness
The Sword Princess
The Hero of Chaos
The One-Eyed Dragon
The Beautiful Princess
The Samurai of the Serpent Fang
The Tiger of Kai
The Grand Strategist
The Sage Equal to Heaven
The One who Scorns Evil
The Dark Swordsman
The White Ghost
The Mad Howler
The King of Corruption
The Chosen of the Sword of the Sun
The Lion Knight
The Mystic Duke(Rewrite)
The Medic Martial Artist
The Hero Prince of Troy
The Saint Enlightener
The Night Blade
The Sworn Enemy of the White Whale
The Hero of the Ocean
The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun
The Star Knight
The Wolf King
The Northstar Magician
The Radiant Emperor of the Sun
The Warrior Monk
The Byronic Hero
The Wild and Crazy of the Heike
The Angel of the Crimson Wings
The Poisonous Emperor
The Gallant Swordsman
The Marshal of the Undying Army
The Dutiful Swordsman
The Divine Trickster
The Invincible Swordsman
The Divine Swordsman of Retribution
The Demon Samurai
The Scientist Alchemist
The Empress of Restoration
The Beast of the Abyss
The Black Count
The Last General of the Heike
The Black Shield
The Hero of the Sky
The Crosser of the Sea
The Son of Evil
The Boar Slayer
The Elder Star of Gemini
The Sword Saint
The Revolutionary Idealist
The Prodigious Hero
The Red Flag
The Blessed Hero
The Risen Knight
The Hero of the Genji
The Meteor Spear
The Peach Boy
The Blooded Blossom

The Bladed Dragon

494 8 0
By AriesStar337

Class: Saber.
True Name: Nagakura Shinpachi.
Other Names: Sugimura Yoshie.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 178cm.
Weight: 69kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Historical Facts.
Hidden Attribute: Human.

Personality: He is overly an earnest man who tries to take any duty with precision. He can be a little strict with others, but he can work with anyone pretty well. In battle he takes a cold nature which doesn't pays any attention to any words from his opponents as he is also ferocious. There are times when he lets his emotions get the better of him, as for example if someone close to him were to be killed he would avenge him/her. That very reason is why he holds an intense killing intent towards Hijikata Toshizo.

Likes: "I like when things are done with proper order. Other than that, I like to train my swordsmanship, even if I know that Servants can't get any more stronger."
Dislikes: "Unfair laws... like how Hijikata killed Yamanami-san just because of an disagreement..."

Appearance:

(His hair is black and his eyes are a sky blue color)

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

History: He was the former captain of the 2nd troop of the Shinsengumi, he was later known as Sugimura Yoshie during the Meiji era.

Nagakura Shinpachi Noriyuki, known as Eikichi or Eiji during his childhood, was born in the Matsumae clan's "kami-yashiki"(upper residence) in Edo on the 11th day of the fourth month of Tenpo 10(May 23, 1839). His father, Nagakura Kanji, was a retainer of the Matsumae clan, with a 150 koku stipend. Like Okita Souji, Shinpachi was a true product of the Edo period, being a son of a retainer(of a domain he had never seen), who had lived in Edo his entire life.

At the age of nineteen he left the service of the Matsumae clan in order to travel and improve his technique. He spent some time at Yuritomo Shuuzou's Shinto Munen Ryu dojo. Shinpachi also spent time at Tsubouchi Shume's Shingyoto Ryu dojo, where he met Shimada Kai, the future vice-captain of the Shinsengumi 2nd unit. Around 1861, he started "taking his meals" at Kondo Isami's Shieikan.

In 1863(Bunkyū 3), Shinpachi and Kondo joined the Roshigumi. Upon arrival in Kyoto however, the Roshigumi was immediately disbanded. While most of the Roshigumi returned to Edo, Shinpachi, Kondo Isami, Hijikata Toshizou and Serizawa Kamo were among the nineteen Roshigumi members who stayed behind in Kyoto.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Neutral-Good.
Strength: B.
Endurance: A.
Agility: B.
Mana: E.
Luck: C.
Noble Phantasm: -.

Class Skills~

Magic Resistance: D.

Personal Skills~

Shindo Munen-ryu: B+: The skill denoting mastery of the Shindo Munen-ryu style of Kendo. Having attained a great mastery. Game Effects; Increases own Buster and Arts performances for 3 turns.

Eye of the Mind(False): B.

Kesshitai: A: He was an member of the Kesshitai, an suicide squad which charged against the bullets of the Imperial forces with swords. This skill clearly combines Battle Continuation, Tactics and Bravery to make this unique skill. Game Effects; Increases own attack for 3 turns. Increases own attack critical damage damage for 1 turn when attacking with Arts cards. Grants self Guts for 1 time, 5 turns. Gains critical stars.

Noble Phantasm~

Ryuhiken~Triple Interlocking Technique: Anti-Unit Mystic Sword: -: This technique can be interpreted in two forms. Interlocking-Defensive, which even if the user of this technique can't seem to predict or even blocking the attacks of the opponent this technique will 'cancell' all kinds of 'possibility', 'luck' and even 'matter' in order to bring the result of interlocking and blocking the attack of the opponent, this even applies to proyectiles. Counter-Offensive, which after interlocking the attack Saber gathers all his strength and the one absorbed by the interlocking in order to deal an devastating slash which can even cut through any armor and defensive moves. Like how a dragon moves it's tail to eliminate it's enemy. Game Effects; Ignores Invencibility for 1 turn. Deals damage that ignores defensive buffs for 1 turn. Buster NP.

Summoning: "Saber, Nagakura Shinpachi, has answered your call. For now, I shall be on your Service."

My Room comments: 1: "When time comes up to it, duty takes priority. Let's go, Master."

2: "I am from here on, your sword. Just don't do anything that may go against my principles then I'll obey you just fine."

3: "Master and Servant, is like a soldier and it's commander, right? Do not worry, I have no desires of going against you, Master."

Hijikata Toshizo: "You look more pathetic and idiotic than usual, Hijikata Toshizo. If you want to offer me your head, then I shall gladly welcome it."

Saito Hajime: "Saito... like always, you can't take some things seriously when it is needed... But it is fine, that's how you are and I wouldn't want it any other way."

Okita Souji(Saber/Assassin): "Hey, Master... I do not know what trick you pulled, but... thank you... She now can smile sincerily and even laugh properly ever since you summoned her. For that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Okita Alter(Alter-Ego/Saber): "Er... What's up with both your appearance and getup, Souji? Huh? An alter? I.... don't get it, but I guess it won't change a thing even if I did. So, how about eating udon together?"

Okada Izou: "Okada of Tosa, huh... Well I suppose that you heard this already, but with the ability to learn any swordsmanship, it wouldn't be strange to call him a genius in our era. Though if I have to add, his mentality is very poor."

Muramasa Senji: "Excuse me. May I request for one of your blades? You will? Thank you very much, honorable elder!"

Cu Chullain(Proto/Lancer)/Scathach(Lancer/Assassin): "Master, you are asking if I can block their spears? That... is a difficult question... True, my technique is made to counter anything, from mighty attacks, long ranged and even cancel the 'results', 'possibilities' and even 'divine interventions' in order to reach to the result where I'm able to counter or block it. So, if I have to say which result would bring if my technique and that spear were to clash... It would be an total cancelation from the one to the another, bringing just nothing as a result."

Saigo Takamori: "Takamori of Satsuma... To be in the same side as him feels strange... Very strange... (Sighs)... But if you want us to fight together, I won't oppose."

Event: "Something weird is about to start. I'll investigate it."

Birthday: "Happy birthday, Master. Sorry if you're not hearing it from a girl."

Holy Grail: "The golden cup... Yep, I heard it from Okita. I do not believe it is truly 'onmipotent' like some claim. It might even be a fake, but I am sure it could serve as a good productor of resources"

Bond Lines: 1: "I'm being very stern? Sorry about it, that's how I am."

2: "Why I first joined the Shinsengumi? Well... I owed some of the food Kondo-san offered me when I was just a beggar, so... That's that and this is this. So try to not pry too much about it."

3: "Yamanami-san and I got along pretty well, he was an fellow-minded person who I could count on when it came to consulting about the Shinsengumi's incomes. But then... I prefer to not discuss about this, I'm sorry Master."

4: "There were times when I wondered, what could have happened if neither Yamanami-san or Kondo-san had died... Could the Shinsengumi survive? Whatever the case is, I lived the rest of my life as a swordsman, that is all there is to it."

5: "My sincerity(makoto) is the same, it will never change. To live through the ages and carve a path with my blade. That is who I, Nagakura Shinpachi, am. So, Master, I hope that it is enough to show you my sincerity. Because it's flag... Is undying."

Noble Phantasm damage: "Gh...! GHAAAAARGH!"

Regular damage: "Such a soft attack!"

Defeat: 1: "Damn... Once again... I failed..."

2: "Push foward... do not look back... Master..."

Victory: 1: "Once again... My sword had breaked through the chaos of battle."

2: "Nice battle, now we must press foward."

3: "Master, are you tired? Then let's pull back for now."

Noble Phantasm: 1: "(He takes an crouching stance) Like a dragon, this strike shall ascend and break through fate(At an blinding speed, he charged foward without stopping and then). Fall,(He stopped at the front of the enemy and) Ryuhiken!(He delivered an powerful descending slash that almost broke the earth beneath them)"

2: "In all honesty, I do not often use it like this...(He takes an crouching stance) But...(At an blinding speed, he charged foward without stopping and then) This is your end!!(He delivered an powerful descending slash that almost broke the earth beneath) Ryuhiken!!"

3: "My essence of the blade is to ascend(He takes an crouching stancd). Because it is ascending, it keeps growing(At an blinding speed, he charged foward without stopping and then). Therefore my sword is(He delivered an powerful descending slash that almost broke the earth beneath) undefeated."

Voice: Takuya Sato.
Other qualifying classes: Berserker.

Vote and Subscribe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.1K 41
The only thing she remembers is blood, not even her own name. Waking up in a strange house in a 'far-off' land, Arturia Pendragon cannot remember a...
72.1K 4.4K 171
Sequel of Fate: I Will Eventually Become the Hero of Justice
68.2K 320 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...
71.8K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...