Savages (TWICE x FEMreader)

By Aeon_Leigh

The Clawford Family, away from civilization and from the society. Y/n and her parents lived a peaceful life... More

Chapter 1: Unknown
Chapter 2: Bacons? Uncle?
Chapter 3: 13 Years Later
Chapter 4: Trouble
Chapter 5: Freeze
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 7: The Encounter
Chapter 8: Unfair
Chapter 9: Butterfly
Chapter 10: Memories
Chapter 11: SleepOver
Chapter 12: Just A Dream
Chapter 13: Surprised!
Chapter 14: Not Me
Chapter 15: After Moon
Chapter 16: Bold
Chapter 17: Avid
Chapter 18: Found You
Chapter 19: Peter Party
Chapter 20: Answers
Chapter 21: Should I Do?
Chapter 22: Look at Me
Chapter 24: Wrong
Chapter 25: Feast
Chapter 26: Howl it Out
Chapter 27: The Warning
Chapter 28: Say You Love Me
Chapter 29: Buried
Chapter 30: Lies can't be True
Chapter 31: Its All Empty
Chapter 32: Way Back Home
Chapter 33: One In A Million [Finale]
Aeon_Flare's Note: Book 2
New Age of Savage

Chapter 23: Sunrise

2.2K 131 43
By Aeon_Leigh

3rd Person POV:

Hunter closed his eyes waiting for that arrow to end his life...

But you know what...

It was already way too long that Hunter let out the breath he was holding that he thought to be his last.

"Good to see you again, old friend" a voice behind Hunter said.

He turned to see his old time friend, JYP, holding the arrow with one hand as he throws the arrow back at the shooter's heart with precision.

It was then the other wolves showed up, leveling the amount of vampires inside the dome. With the Itzy's, CU's students, especially Raiden and Kaito, even CU's principal was there himself.

With the sun nearing its rise, as hint of its light was just beyond the horizon, ready to display its morning glory, all fought against time, as vampires would burn in pain as wolves avoiding any detection

The wolves was dominating in no time as their tremendous size, sharp senses and razor sharp teeth tears every vampire into shreds within mere seconds.

It was then the vamps were force to retreat

"Everyone! Fall back!!" Jennie shouted seeing the scene of his comrades being torn apart before her.

Her vision then caught upon Y/n, being surrounded by her friends as they try to yank the iron arrow from her feet, then unto Hunter, her trainer, she saw as her second father, yet a traitor, she swore she won't let him live the next time she sees him.

Until she searches for a someone, her eyes darted quickly to the fallen king, lying flat on its belly.

"Jisoo! Masked me, quickly!" Jisoo went quickly to Jennie's aide after she snapped a wolf's jaw into a 190° angle, dead

Jisoo then masked Jennie in a wolf scent making her undetected and almost invisible like.

Jennie didn't waste any moment as she went passed by the wolves like she was a ghost, she grabbed the king's corpse onto her back as she dashed back to safety, not only of the countless wolves around her, but because of the suns ray slowly catching up.

She sure is a day walker, but either way, she'll still end up dead if she wasted any more seconds.

She caught up with the others and retreated, not until she turned back and says "this won't be the last wolves!! You and your retched canine race will vanished!!" And with that, the less remaining vampires was force to a dire retreat, with the wolves growling and howling victoriously.

But they still aren't safe yet, with the sun shining brightly, indicating the start of the day, so does the city that comes to life. The cars on the street, rushing to avoid the morning traffic, people walking to their own destinations, people jogging, the newspaper boy in his bike, the mailman, the subway, it was all alive and well.

They still need to escape the glorious city and avoid detection, and with the injuries they had, they really won't go unnoticed, they would look like a bunch of Zombies walking around with bloody faces, dirt and well.... smells like a 25 year rotting flesh.

They need to go now fast, ASAP....

And good thing that someone always has an ace up its sleeve...

"Y/n, sweetheart, you alright honey?" Y/n was flustered by what his father calls her in any names... she wasn't gonna deny that she misses those, but with her friends and the whole CU students, heard those, sure hell is embarrassing.

She can't help but to whine in embarrassment while others can't help to but to;

"Aww..."

"That's cute"

"Father and daughter moment y'all"

"Geez dad, I'm fine, its nothing" Y/n tried to end it by saying its nothing, and straight to the point, so her dad won't say things that are bone cringing, but thats when she's wrong

"Its nothing!? Honey, being shot by an arrow on the leg isn't nothing, you may be powerful and healing and such, but your still my baby pup, so~" "okay! Okay dad, I get it, please stop, your embarrassing me, please" you cut your dad off, playfully smacking his arm, with the others brought out smiles, chuckles and small laughs

"I hate to break to you guys but we better go, it won't take long before human techs would find us" Tzuyu said covering her eyes slightly with her palm because of how bright the sun is...

Seconds then, the sun lit up the whole place and the vampire's dead bodies started to steam smoke until it formed into a dark fire, burning its body into fine ash, leaving no trace, like the body isn't there, like there were no fight that took place inside.

"Yeah, we should, but its too risky since we have injured and well.... unfortunate ones" Hunter said looking at the few deceased comrades

"Don't worry, our school bus is on its way here" Mr. Logan said whilst lighting a stick of cigarette.

"No wonder some of your students are Savages," JYP butted in, Logan giving him an eyebrow, not understanding him

"Smoking in front of your students, hmm?" JYP sternly said as Logan just blew the smoke out.

"Well, thats what make them survive shits and whatnot thank you very much" Logan just bluntly said just as the horn of bus was heard.

"Ahh.... just in time"

'Yeah, just in time before I punch you in the face' JYP thought, scoffing

"Everybody get on the bus now" Jihyo said helping Y/n aboard as Hunter was already at her aide, but Jihyo isn't just gonna stand and watch, she doesn't even know a pair of eyes is burning through her skull right now.

Y/n and her dad sit behind the driver's seat with the others at the back, Jihyo with Mina and Chae, just sleeping in each others shoulders.

Nayeon and Momo playfully bickering with each other with Tzuyu in the middle that holds a look that could kill right now, not minding if she could kill her own friends now 'why did I sit here in the first place anyway'

Dahyun and Jeongyeon are nonetheless sleeping sharing each others headsets, while Sana is consistently burning a whole on the seat, glaring...

Hunter carefully caressed her daughter's cheeks, adoring her every seconds, it sure still felt surreal for him, every seconds he spends with his daughter is a big miracle to him. He didn't even dreamed of this to happen, but from out of nowhere is quite unbelievable.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yes, dad?"

"I just wanted you to know that I always love you Y/n, remember that, you're always be my pup, my sunrise, the sunrise that makes me go throughout the day, and me as a vampire makes me think that why would I fear the sunrise when deep inside I knew that I enjoy being in the sun" Hunter said as the sun's rays shone brightly at him through the window

"Well you aren't now, and yes, I know dad, I always knew, and I'm so grateful to have you as my dad, I love you so much"

Hunter chuckled as he hugged his daughter tighter "you still have to introduced me to your 9 girlfriends when we get home"

Y/n's eyes widened in shocked

Aeon's note:

First of all, I want to apologize for the unexpected long update, I never really planned to be on hiatus that long😅

Its just that our debate is just right around the corner and its so stressing...😭😭

Special thanks to MoonEryn69

Sorry again.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 4.2K 40
Stealing is what Y/N does for a living. But what would happen if she not only steals an expensive ring but also her victim's heart?
Awake By rach

Fanfiction

106K 6K 47
Twice disbanded one year ago and Chaeyoung died right after. The rest of them live their lives as normal citizens but they didn't keep in contact aft...
60.1K 2.4K 62
Minatozaki Sana is an ordinary girl, but she fall with this one girl named Chou Tzuyu, not knowing she's a vampire. What if she finds out that the wo...
110K 4.8K 35
A Vampire love story... GirlxGirl TWICE [STARTED :- 19 AUGUST 2020] [ENDED :- 25 AUGUST 2020]