The New Avengers

By Coquiwriter

Most of the heroes disappear leaving only Iron Man, Black Widow, Captain America, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, Spider... More

Dust
Space Rescue
Solo Act
Rising up
6 Years Later
Awaken my Masters!
Back to the Future?
War Begins
Golden Encounter
Live to Fight Another Day
Carol's Change
End of Days Act I
Roundabout
There The Watcher Awaits
Hero
Enter the Beast
An Amazing Meeting
End of Ages Act II
A Fantastic Savior
Endgame
Armageddon
The Knull Manifesto
Resetting The Carnage
The Venomous Cat Attack

Boy from Brooklyn

983 14 4
By Coquiwriter

Chapter Eighteen

You gonna get two surprises here!

They land on a Skyscraper as they appear in another New York City this time there's alternate versions of products and entertainment everywhere and for some reason everything felt sorta animated in a way.

"Hey Guys!" A black and red Spider-Man scared them as they step back and examine the shorter Spider-Man in the hoodie standing on the side of the Skyscraper.

"Peter Parker?" Peter 3 asks.

"Nope. Just me." The black Spider-Man played it off.

"It's okay kid you can trust us." Peter 1 said as they removed their mask shocking the black Spider-Man as his lenses grew expressive.

"Woah! Your all Peter Parker's!" He gasp in awe.

"Mind telling us who you are?" Peter 2 asked.

The black Spider-Man takes off his mask to reveal a black kid underneath, surprising the Peter's.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, we just didn't know." Peter 1 sheepishly said.

"It's cool, I'm actually mixed though. So what brings you to my universe?" He says as he puts on the mask and good and leans back.

"Wait you dealt with other Spider-Men before?" Peter 3 asked.

"Uh-huh, 5 in fact and they're pretty dope to be around. I'm Miles by the way."

"I'm Peter 1, that's Peter 2 and 3." The oldest one said as the other two shook his hand.

"Im assuming you guys aren't here to see the sights and that the Spiderverse is in danger again?"

"Spiderverse?" Peter 2 questioned.

"Yeah it's what we call it since it impacts us Spider-people." Miles shrugs.

"That explains why we haven't gone to any other places that don't have Spider-Men." Peter 1 states.

"We have to get outta the Spiderverse loop, we keep this up we'll just be infinitely be going through Spider dimensions!" Peter 3 freaks out.

"But no one ever has!" Miles starts to freak out as well.

"Woah hold on! Maybe the Spiderverse is leading us the way out? Peter 2 hypothesizes.

"Go on." Peter 1 says.

"It sucked Peter 3 outta the path he was going with his girlfriend to Peter 1s universe and then keep taking us to more different Spiderverses. I think it's part of the answer you guys are looking for!"

"That's actually not a bad explanation but we don't have much time to collect every Spider-Man or woman!" Peter 3 says.

"Leave it to me, if it can lead you it can lead me! Get back with your girlfriend and get back to your universe!" Miles says as suddenly another portal appears. "Good luck guys!" Miles waves as they wave back goodbyes and they disappear.

"I need to contact Gwen fast." Miles said rubbing his head.

The three Spider-Men crash into a forest as they look around and see the coast is clear.

"Where are we now?" Peter 1 asks.

"I don't know but it feels like we're still in New York State." Peter 2 shakes his head.

"Karen give us a 10 mile radius of where we are." Peter 3 says as Karen pulls up a map showing a massive mansion a mile away from their location.

"Guys, northeast about a mile there's a house with lots of heat signatures." Peter says pointing the direction.

"Let's head there and see if we can find help." Peter one says as the three swing towards there.

They hide in a tree as they see the mansion is a campus as kids of certain ages walking around with laptops and books.

"Must be those scholar schools." Peter 2 says as he scand around the area.

"Yeah and a school apparently has a advanced SR-Blackbird jet as well." Peter 3 says as the three watch the jet land as Peter 3 spots a shirtless muscular hairy man running into the mansion with a unconscious Wanda in his arms. Behind him was Medusa, a African woman with white hair and black outfit and a brown hair man wearing a blue and yellow suit with a yellow and red visors right behind them.

"Guys we gotta get in there." Peter 3 says.

*Then please use the front door, we just finished cleaning the windows.* A older voice said in their head as a bald man in a stylish wheelchair pulls up and smiles at their direction.

"He's good." Peter 1 said.

They jump outta the bed and walk toward the handicap telepath path.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Charles Xavier and welcome to the School of Gifted Youngsters." He smiles as Peter 3 shakes his head.

Charles grunt as he sees the situation going on Peter 3s head.

"Please follow me, you are here on a urgent quest."

They followed him into the medical bay where a tall metallic man in a red and black suit, a woman with big proofed up brown and white hair in a stylish green and yellow outfit with a brown jacket, and a Asian woman with a yellow outfit that look likes it came out the 90s.

"Wanda." Peter 3 exhaled in relief as he takes off his mask ignoring everyone around him as she slowly stirs up awake to see familiar two brown eyes and pops off the bed in happiness as she hugs him tight with tears streaking down her cheek, Peter wiping them away.

"I thought I lost you." She breathed out.

"Me too, I managed to get help." He smiled as he holds her tight.

"Scott get everyone available, there's a bigger threat anyone can imagine coming for us all." Xavier sternly says as every X-Men in the room is taken aback.

Shortly after Jean Grey, Beast, Gambit, Bishop, Angel, Iceman, Shadowcat, Magik, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Emma Frost, Forge, Marrow, Domino, Banshee, and Cannonball join the group as they meet in the mission room.

"My friends we are dealing with a tyrant who has the power to bend and destroy the multiverses to his own will and demise. These heroes are risking everything to make sure we have a chance to help defend our own universes from being destroyed and enslaved. I understand if you feel afraid but we will be saving future generations everywhere of all kinds." Xavier explains.

"Then we'll join you as well." A iron voice says as he enters the room.

A silver haired man in a dark red and magenta suit and cape alongside him a naked blue woman with red hair, yellow eyes, and a white suit with the green haired woman wearing a green outfit on his left.

"Magneto, glad we can join together on something for once." Scott says folding his arms.

"Mutantkind everywhere will not be enslaved and slaughtered like our futures showed us! Our feuds are below this priority Summers." Magento sternly said.

"Seems you rallied a army." Xavier said after sensing a large numbers of Mutants nearby.

"War has begun Charles, we're ready to end it." Magneto says as he reaches his hand out to Charles.

"Just like old times Charles." Magneto smirks.

"Indeed it is." Charles smiles as he shakes it.

Chapter Eighteen! Now that the Mutants joined the war let's see what their next stop will be before the Avengers fight Thanos for the sake of the universe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 290 21
Discover the story of Spider-Man and the Scarlet Witch. (Discontinued for now!)
690K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
358K 7.2K 16
I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING MARVEL RELATED(AVENGERS, SPIDERMAN, HYDRA, SHIELD, ETC...) I ONLY OWN MY STORYLINE AND THE CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!
1.2M 37.1K 200
Sorry I couldn't get to most of the requests.