The Babysitter//h.s au

By LyricalBeauty

"Jesus Christ Mom! I'm 17 years old, I don't need a babysitter!" More

//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//7//
//8//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//12//

//6//

99.4K 3.1K 1.1K
By LyricalBeauty

I was hardly able to sleep, suffering from the sheer embarrassment of thinking Harry actually wanted to kiss me.

God I'm stupid.

When I did eventually slip into a sleep, it was quickly disturbed by the sound of my name being called along with a few other...disturbing sounds.

I got out of my bed, curious yet terrified of what the fuck was going on.

As I walked along the hall, I learnt the sounds were coming from the guest bedroom. Harry's room.

The door was left slightly open, and from what I could see, there were pictures from my friend Alexa's Instagram, it was a picture she posted. Of me. On Harry's iPad.

Ew.

Then the noises started up again, my name and whiny, desperate grunts.

I looked further into the room, and seen Harry's erratic movements. The erratic movements of his hand. On his dick.

He was wanking to pictures of me.

Ew.

I made a squeaking sound. And Harry's eyes met mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...