Mlp party of one

By -foxythefox-

Hi! Wanna have a party with me? If you refuse and say something rude to me.... I will force you to come!. -di... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8- w/ violence & gore (srry)
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11 (ending)

Part 6

518 19 5
By -foxythefox-

Twilight:Have any leads

Rarity:nothing yet

Scootaloo:Girls! Have not seen Rainbow Dash, stayed in meeting today but can not find it anywhere I think she is gone.

then they all shocked.

Twilight:I do not know what's going on, but there must be a logical explanation, I will go to Princess Celestia, to see if it helps us with some guards, even that, ask what you can.

Fluttershy:I-I'm sorry but this time I go home, I have a sick little animal and have to look after

Rarity:Dont worry I'll keep looking

later... when Rarity got in the middle of the town. She saw Pinkiepie crying in the fountain.

Rarity:Oh, Dear! what tappened?

Pinkiepie:I have been looking at Applejack, but nothing.

Rarity:I see, but now Rainbow Dash disappeared. 

Pinkiepie:WHAT??, No, she disappeared, was at my house saying she had a clue about Applejack, and gave me a note..wait let me check if i have it... Oh no, I forgot the note at home.

Rarity:Do not worry, I'm coming with you down there and well I'm still wondering if anypony knows anything more about Applejack.

Pinkiepie:All right, come on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
515K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
878K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.