Second Chance Mates, Psycho B...

By janniza1999

Everyone thinks finding your mate means you spend the rest of your life perfectly in love, for me things chan... More

Second Chance Mates, Psycho Bitches & Crazy Friends
A New Friend
Dares in the Grocery Store
My Escape Didn't Work Out
First impressions
Running After My Mate
Get Away From Him !! Stupid Blond !!
Personal Concert
The Mall Problems
The Date
Tony's POV
secrets out
a boring day
birthday party
White wolfs
old pack member
flawless karina
you just got pranked!
The parents
pick up lines
the boys shopping trip !
It takes time to look this good
Dresses,Dances and sluts oh my
No one likes a cheater
My new partner in crime
Training gone wrong
Apologize to no Bitch
The hospital
im back bitch!
Nothings change
The torture begins
You cant be dead!
Can Brittney die?
The end
spinoff?

These hoes aint loyal

4.3K 149 58
By janniza1999

jades p.o.v.

"Why do you have to leave so early in the morning??!!" Karina groaned pulling a hat all over her head so we can't see her face. let's just say she's not exactly a morning a person.

"Seriously we love you and everything but do we have to wake up so early?" I asked yawning "I'm missing beauty sleep" I mumbled into Lukes chest.

"We have to get everything prepared" jasmine told us putting a box of her stuff into the car. I'm going to miss them so much and I love them alot....... But seriously can't they pack their own boxes.

Luckily for us the kids are still asleep. Tony was suppose to help in the morning but when we woke him up he threw a pillow at Matt and karinas head and went back to sleep.

Yesterday at the party they told us they won't leave until today in the afternoon, they never told us we had to wake up around 6 to help them pack!!!! I can be doing better things like dream in about food!

" Come on the girls will take the clothes in boxes and the boys will take the furniture" I said and made my way upstaires.

"You just wanna lay down in my bed" Johnny scoffed.

" that's so not true" I stomped my foot and went towards their room with the girls.

As soon as I got there I fell on to their bed. And Karina followed my lead.

" jade!!!! Get up we have to put these boxes away" jasmine complained

"But I'm tired" I complained

"So am I" she put her hand on her waist "but I still have to do it"

" but your the one that decided to leave" Ema wined. Her and jack were happy in the morning for some reason. I don't know why but their always in a good mood in the morning which makes me grumpier.

" I know! I'm gonna miss you guys so much" she said and I can tell she was going to cry.

" were gonna miss you too but think on the bright side your gonna become alpha female"  we tried cheering her up.

HONK HONK

Now who in their right mind will come to someone's house at almost 7 in the morning for no reason??? I looked out the window and saw my parents stepping out of a car and coning inside. Uuggghhh I guess their those aliens we like to call morning people.

"JADE YOUR PARENTS ARE HERE!" Luke yelled at me

" WHY ARE YOU YELLING YOU COULD HAVE JUST MIND LINKED ME!" I yelled back but ran downstairs carrying boxes with the girls.

When we got to the car we put the boxes in the back and went to greet my parents, the king and queen!

" hi mom morning dad" I hugged them

" hey sweety, how your morning? " mom asked us

"HORRIBLE! daddy they made me and Karina wake up early for no reason! Its like they like to torture us." I cried, okay maby I was being over dramitc. My mom rolled her eyes but giggled, my dad on the other hand...

" HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY DAUGHTER SUFFER!" my dad cried dramatically and held my head against his chest while I pretended to cry with him. While Karina coughed "what about me ?"

"oh yeah how dare you torture Karina!!!..............without me?!?!" He asked luke and the guys

"Sorry sir, next time we decide to torture her we'll let you know" Luke smirked at Karina.

"That's all I ask"

"You guys suck" Karina stuck her tongue out while Matt put his arm around her.

"Well did you guys eat breakfast? " mom asked us

"No." I pouted

"Guess their starving us too" Karina said.

"Tell you what, why don't you guys go take one last run as a group while me and your dad make breakfast" mom said

"Sure that sounds great" Jack said and grabbed Ema's hand going towards the wood in our backyard.

"Thanks we'll be back later" I kissed their cheek and grabbed Luke's hand and followed the squad.

" okay so last run together" Luke said, and we looked around in our circle, enjoying the silent and presence of each other. Saving the last moments of being together.

"LAST ONE TO THE WOODS IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Matt yelled and quickly shift ripping his clothes of at the process. Idiot. But hey we didn't care since we all did the same thing afterwords.

I opened a private mind link only for me and Karina.

~ hey Lil cus so I was thinking we run ahead of them and once they get there we scare them~ I told her as I jumped over a log in my wolf form.

~ hell yeah! Let's do it! Run fast in 3..2..1..~

And after that we ran faster than the rest and likes wolf growled along with the boys, obviously they don't like getting beat by girls.

Me and Karina reached the middle of the woods in minutes and I changed back in human form since I change back with my clothes on but she stayed as a wolf.

" okay so their a bit behind you go behind a bush, and I'll go on top of a tree. When there in the middle I jump down and you tackle one. Okay? Okay." All she did was nod her head but I knew she understood me.

Quickly we got into position and waited for them, and let me tell you they are slow as hell. Well for me they were slow.

~ Karina! Jade! Where are you guys!?" I heard them yell in the pack link.

I looked at Karina and counted down from 3. Once I said 1 I jumped down and landed on johnny and made him roll on his wolf form and Karina jumped on ema. Let's just say they were not expecting this

" oh god you should have seen the look on your face!" I laughed and high fived Karina.

"Now go change so that we can go play by the lake" I told them

~ we have no clothes smart one~ jack told me and shook his big wolf head.

" there are clothes hidden in the trees" I told them and they all went and looked for their clothes. Except for Luke who stood in front of me and put his head to the side looking like a lost puppy, trying to ask me a question.

"Don't look at me that way. And go get your clothes" I snapped my fingers at him and he went behind a tree and came back with clothes on. Soon everybody had a t shirt and basketball shorts. Except me I and a nice shirt jeans and Jordan's

"Come on the lakes this way"  I told them and we ran towards the lake well everybody but me and Karina ran. I asked Luke to give me a pickyback ride and Karina DEMANDED matt the same thing.

We spend lots of time at the lake. Probably till 9:30 or something a couple of us were in the water being stupid, spashin each other.

Karina didn't want to go in so she layer down and relax for a cpoupld minutes till matt carried her and threw her in the water.

I was going to go in next but I seen Luke just standing their looking like he was in deep thought, he was really worried about something I can feel it.

I went beyond him and huged him. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked

He looked down at me and gave me that sad smile, "Nothing" he mumbled in my hair. And I gave him the look saying don't lie to me.

"I'm serious, just know that I love you " he hugged me.

"Okay now your scaring me what's going on? " I asked him

"I'll tell you later okay? "

" mmmkay" I said and pulled him in the lake with the rest of our friend. He wasn't paying attention again so I splashed him. "You did not just splash me"

"Oh but I did" I laughed and splashed him again and that seem to take his mind of things because he started to have fun.

After we were done, we decided to go back so we can finally eat some breakfast. They decided to run back in human form, sucks for them. I decided to change into a puma and run home so obviously I got their first.

I didn't even change back I walked into the kitchen like that. I cought my mom putting the plates on the table with delisiouse food. And cought my dad sneaking a piece of bacon in his mouth, so I walked behind him and growled. Needless to say I almost gave him a damm heart attack.

"Jade what are you doing YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A DAMM HEART ATTACK!" He said. And I tried to put a sad puma face on.

"Oh no do not give me that look" he said and I changed back laughing

"Oh dad, next time don't try to steal my bacon!" I whispered in his ear but my mom still heard. Perks of being a royal wolf, you can hear everything.

"We're back! and hungry" jack yelled and walked through the kitchen with everybody else.

"Then eat up." my mom said and we did. Once we were done we were relaxing in the living room. Waiting for Tony, Bella , and Jacob to wake up.

"GOODMORNING PEOPLE!!" speak of the devil and he shall appear

"Morning sweetheart" mom and dad waved to him and Tony jumped on them and kissed their cheek.

"Morning" yawned Jacob with Bella on his back.

"There's still some food in the kitchen" Ema told them

"FOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!" Tony yelled and went to eat followed by Jacob and Bella.

Minutes turned into hours and soon we lost track of time and it was time to say goodbye. We were outside next to their black car.

"Call us when you get there"

"Stay safe"

"We love you!"

"Bring me back some fried chicken" tony yelled

And after hugging us one last time they were off, being leaders of a diffrebnt pack. So now it was only me and Luke, Ema and jack, and  karina and matt.

"So today you guys get to relax cuz tommorow were going to start training" Luke said

"Okay" I replied and went inside with karina and Ema.

We were in the middle of watching finding nemo into a bunch of sluts came in. Brittney, bubbles, and taffy. Wearing something that could have blinded me. Luke, Matt, and Johnny went to the gym or something like 2 hours ago.

"Ewww what is that?" Ema asked

"What?" Brittney asked

"Oh never mind its your face" she replied and I smirked.

" you know I wouldn't be making fun of people of I looked like that!" brittney told Ema.

" oh honey at least she's not a walking std stick!!" karina joined and I was going to puch that slut.

"That's not what luke says!"

"DONT AND I MEAN DONT TALK ABOUT MY MATE!" I warned her sometimes I want to kill her but I control myself.

Although karina wasn't so nice she went up to Brittney and punched her right in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR??!" She screamed holding her bleeding nose.

"I heard it cures harpies oops guess it didn't work!" Karina shrugged

And Ema took the opportunity and punched her again.

"Damm it guess it didn't work the second time either" Ema said and looked disappointed along with karina while brittney now had a busted lip and a broken nose, too bad she'll heal bad soon

"Maybe a third time?" Bubbles asked and taffy hit her on the back of the head.

And I punched her the last time and just walked away.

"Brittney don't get any blood on my floor !!" I yelled at her going to the game room.

" I'm soooo not cleaning that up "Ema said

"Well now I'm bored, so what can we do? " I asked and looked around.

"We can go to the gym?"karina suggested, we looked at her and the three of us ended up laughing at the thought of us working out.

"Oh that's was a good one" Ema fistpumped her.

"Okay how about we play basketball in the backyard?"I asked

"I'm down with that" Ema said and I gave her a weird look but nodded and looked at karina.

"Naahhh I'll just sit there and supervise" she waved at us.

"Alright well I'm gonna go change" I told karina and Ema followed me.

Karina stayed outside and layed on the grass texting someone,probably matt. While me and Ema went to my room, I lend her a pair of basketball shorts and she put her own sports Brad on with some sneakers, and I did the same. Damm we can pull anything off.

"Ready?" She asked

"I'm so gonna kick your ass" I smirked at her and she laughed while we raced downstairs.

"Okay one on one!" Ema mumbled

"Karina can you come here?"

"Uuggggghh why???" She complained but still came.

"Because we need you to throw the ball in the air"

"But I was bussy texting tony" she pouted

"You were texting my little brother? That's not wierd at all."

"He is my cousin." she rolled her eyes.

"Wait he still has that phone he stole? Didn't the guy stop paying for it?" Ema asked stretching.

"Yeah but aunt Alexa and uncle James started paying for him"

"That's not fair when I was 6 all I had was a coloring book"I pouted.

"Okay come one! We gonna do this or naww?" Ema asked

"Okay ready........set...........go!" Karina threw the ball in the air and ran away. What a baby.

I easily threw it on my side and started dribbling it. I tried to shoot but ema blocked my way and dribbled it to her side, I didn't think she would make it but she made a shot.

"Woo hoo." Karina said with no emotion still looking at her phone

"Oh game on!" I told her

We started the game again and let me tell you she was good. But after a few shots I memorizes all her moves. She had some points and I had some points.

Tonny and Jacob came in later in the game when i was ahead by 2 points.  I guess karina told them about the game.

"Can we play?" Jacob asked while Bella sat down next to karina.

"Sure tony in my team" I passed him the ball and he caught it and threw it in the hoop.

"Jacob your with me" Ema told jacob and he did the same thing tony did to the ball.

"Okay karina do it again" we told her and she sighed but still threw us the ball.

Ema had passed it to jacob but tony came in the middle and passed it to me, I of course took the opportunity and made a shot. Tony high five me and we started again.

This time jacob had the ball passed it to Ema who she dribbled it as I ran and took it from her, what I didn't notice was jacob in front of me as I was crossing the ball, Tony tried to reach it but it was too late cuz jacob made the shot.

2 hours later and we were exhausted but tied in the game, we were sweating but not as much as tony and Jacob. Karina and bella were cheering for us, and then them and then us again and then they went back to cheering jacob and Ema. Needles to say they didn't know which team to go to.

"When will the boys be getting back?" Ema asked

"Right now" karina pointed at the boys walking towards us. Only thing was luke and matt held jack by his arms and legs. "Ready? Go!" They yelled and threw him in the air. Let me just say this, Dammm!!! He landed on the floor with a big bang!

" HAHAHAHA TOLD YOU IT DIDNT HURT!" he laughed and got up highfiving them.

"Not this again" karina mumbled

"What was that?" I asked looking amused while Tony and Jacob yelled "again again!!"

"Sometimes we like to throw each other and see if it hurts" Luke shrugged. "My turn!!!!!" He yelled

Matt and jack came and picked him up "on 3! 1........3!" He yelled and they threw Luke to a tree braking of some of its branches as I flinched.

"WOOHOO!!!!!!" He yelled and gave me a hug.

"You okay?"  I asked him. Seriously if he wasn't a werewolf he would have been dead by now.

"Yeah, it was fun" he kissed my cheek.

"Can I try? "I asked him

"No way" he chuckled

"Why not?" I pouted at him as he tried to resist me

" because I don't want you getting hurt." He looked in my eyes and put pur foreheads together.

"But you said it doesn't hurt" I smirked at him

"Yeah but if I see someone throw my mate I will kill them" he whispered while I blushed.

"Okay eww break it off" Karina rolled her eyed and pretended to barf.

While me and Luke laughed.

"What were you guys doing?" He asked us

"having a friendly game of basketball" I told him.

"Yeah we were so kicking your butt!!!!!" Tony yelled towards Jacob.

"Were tied!" Jacob argued

"Whatever" he said and jumped on Jacobs back.

" you look really good In a bra." Luke whispered and I blushed but karina and matt gave us a nasty look.

"We can here you! Werewolf hearing dumbass. My poor ears." Karina cried.

"Shut up we all know matt is dying to see you in a sports bra" Luke smirked

"True" mumbled matt and karina slapped his arm while we laughed at her embarrassment.

"Me, jacob and Bella are going back inside mom and grace (Luke's mom) are making cookies" Tony yelled going inside

"Save me some?" Ema asked

"No promises"

"You guys want to run in our human form?" Jack asked and we agreed.

"Let's have a race! Whichever one can carry their mate to the middle of the woods first wins! " Luke challenged

"Loosers have to make breakfast tomorrow" matt continued.

"Hop on babe" luke said and I hoped on his back. Rapping my arms around his neck as he held my legs in place.

Matt did the same to karina "drop me and I'll kill you!" She threatened him and he smiled.

Jack did the same "hold on tight" he told Ema as she giggled.

"You won't drop me right?" I asked luke, even if he's an alpha he can still drip things.

"Of course not I promise" he said giving me a smile.

"ON YOUR MARKS GET SET! GO!" I yelled and the boys halled ass.

" hurry!!! Go!!!!!" We yelled at them. Suprisly we were all next to each other luke was a little farther but not by much.

We saw the clearing up ahead but when I looked to the side I saw jack and matt next to us.

"I guess we all win" matt pouted and karina laughed "man up"

We must have been here all day cuz when we decided to lay down on the grass we looked up and saw the stars.

I layer down next to luke, ema later down next to me and jack next to her, on the other side karina layed next to Luke and matt layed next to her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked luke looking at all the stars.

"Yeah it is" he said and I turned to look at him but he was already staring at me.

"Can we stay here forever? "Ema asked

"Sorry to dissapoint you Em but we have a pack to run" Matt told her as Karina snuggled to his side.

"Hey jade?" Jack asked

"Can you shift for us?" He asked and that got everyone's attention.

"Yeah can you?"

"It would be really cool"

"Please!!!!!!!!" They all begged.

"Sure, what animal?"  I asked

"Cheetah!"  "Lion!"  "Puma" " Leopard" they all shouted at once.

"Only one animal guys" I told them and sat crossed cross.

"Cheetah!" They yelled and I agreed slowly I shifted and when I felt my pass hit the ground I stretched.

"That's so cool" Ema said.

"Can we touch you?" Matt asked

~sure~ I told them in the link.  And they slowly approched me. They got really comfortable fast.

Luke scratched the top of my head and I purred, which he laughed at and I jumped on him, so he fell on his back.

~dont laugh at me~ I told him

" can't help it your just so cute " he responded winking. While I tried to roll my eyes in a cheetah form. Do you have any idea how hard it is? Well very.

"Can you change to your wolf ? my wolf wants to play with her" he asked me and rose got all exited and made me shift.

luke looked into my eyes " let her take over only for a little while" and I did.

He changed into his wolf and let him do the same thing. I never felt rose so happy before. Her and Luke's wolf jumped everywhere they chased each other around, tackle each other, teased each other, it was so much fun. Soon everybody else did the same thing. I looked up at the moon and it was so beautiful and big I couldn't resist the urge to howl. On my second time they howled with me. But eventually it was time to go back home.

Even as we were running home we tried to race each other and trip one another. Me and luke were in the front, karina should have been up here too but she decided to stay a little back for matt. I tried pushing Luke out the way, since I seen the back of the pack house just in front of me. The guys went to get short on from the trees and came out. Then the girls got an oversize shirt and came out.

I jumped on look and he cought me. Thank god to because then I would have hurt my back.

"Told you I wouldn't drop you" he whispered and kissed me.

"LUKEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" an annoying voice yelled, when I looked up Brittney was there with her minions being a slut as usual.

"What?" He growled, for some reason he was really pissed.

She smirked then covered it up "Jade punched me."

I didn't have time to react when Luke let me fall to the floor and went towards Brittney. So much for "I'll never drop you"

"Luke what the hell?!?!?" I tried to yell at him and the gang noticed and was also confused about what was happening,

" oh god!!!! Are you okay!!?? Do you need to be taken to the hospital???? Jade what the hell were you thinking!!!!" He yelled and looked furious

"What the hell is going on??" I asked and he looked at me. He seemed sad, and mad at the same time.

"Luke what are you doing with that slut???!!" Karina asked him

"Yeah dude she might have Ebola, come over here bro" jack told him

"SHUT UP!" He yelled and Brittney and her minions smirked.

"Why the hell are you so overprotective of her!!!!!?"jack said starting to get pissed. Let me tell you, if your mate is being protective of another woman your gonna start getting emotional.

"luke get your ass over here now!" Karina said

"Oh Luke didn't tell you!??" Brittney said

"bitch where we talking to you ????? nooooo!!!!!! Can I slap her???" Karina yelled

"Don't you dare touch her!!!!!!" Luke yelled

"How do you think jade feels right now?" Matt growled and luke looked at me. But I looked away, and went to jack and ema, they both hugged me.

"Dude is she forcing you to stick up for her or something??!!!"  Matt asked him.

"Jade?" He tried talking to me

"Jade I love you! But there's something you need to know" he said looking down but brittney cut him off

"I'm pregnant...........................................................and its his" brittney smirked

The last thing I heard before I fainted was "WHAT THE FUCK!" AND "IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" and karina growled "These hoes ain't loyal!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 10.6K 24
Y'know that one girl who's they called the pack slut. That's me, Arielle WaterCrest. I'm actually a virgin I just flirt with boys, to get his attenti...
69K 2.8K 56
Finding your mate is one thing, actually getting them to like you is harder for some than it is for others. Pursuing them was tough enough, now how d...
176K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...