In A Heartbeat

By someoneyouknoww

| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emo... More

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2.1
Bonus - 2.2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
ANNOUNCEMENT - I
IMPORTANT- Updated.
A/N - II
A/N - III
Gratitude & Covers

19.

17K 848 57
By someoneyouknoww

When I said that these week would be harder without him, I didn't think that they would be this harder.

It's been 3 weeks since we met.
But we call and facetime each other everyday. His face shows how much tired he is. He never talks about his work but I can see that he is exhausted now. Every night, before going to sleep, he tells me how much he misses me and he'd be so happy if I was there.

Well, now to think of it, his wish is going to be granted soon.

I applied for the leave application for a full week. I guaranteed my boss that everything will be under control. Mr. Sachdeva will manage in my absence.

This time, I will be back home with him for sure.
Another reason for my visit is that I feel uneasy without him. It's like something bad is going to happen.
I'm not into such superstitions but you can call it my sixth sense.

When mumma papa were in the accident, I got this feeling that something bad is going to happen.
Because precaution is better than cure, I decided that I will come home with him only.

My flight is booked for tomorrow evening. My luggage is packed too. Now all what is left, is my surprise visit to him.

It's 12 in the morning, 16 more hours to see him.

I landed at 6 pm at the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru.

The whole airport was crowded. Only I know how I managed to get my luggage and the exit portal.

Getting a cab was mission Impossible 8.
Finally, after half an hour, one kind hearted soul decided to give me a lift.

He was staying at the Bengaluru Marriot Hotel.

He gave me the address and the room number on the first day itself, just in case of any emergency.

The taxi driver charged me 900 rupees. Guess he wasn't that much of a kind hearted person. But I gave him the money, so I can see Rey as early as possible.

It was 8 when I reached the hotel. He was supposed to be there.

Getting inside the hotel was an easy task. No one asked anything except for the security checks.

I made my way for a quick washroom break to retouch my face. I washed my face, applied kohl in my eyes, a little lip balm and sprayed body mist, just so I appeared presentable in front of him.

His room was at the 9th floor.
I took my bags out of the lift and called him.

"Hey there, what are you doing? " I asked him happily.

I don't know, I was feeling giddy all of a sudden.

"Nothing, just came back. It will take a day or two to come back I guess. BTW You sound happy, what happened? Did you have a large Margarita Pizza. " he asked.

"Well, no. Why would you think like that?"

"Because certain someone said that she becomes enthusiastic and happy after having her favourite large pizza by herself. " He laughed.

"Well, pizza has got second position now. Something else or rather someone else got hold of the first position. "

I reached his door and pressed the doorbell.

"Who... Oh wait, there is someone at the door. " He kept walking towards the door and opened it.

"It's you. "

He looked gobsmacked.
I couldn't help but laugh at his face.

"Surprise surprise. "
I smiled at him.

"Wha... What are you doing here Aryaa. " He asked in shock.

"Well, won't you let me in first? "

Just as I entered the room, the door was closed with a bang and I was engulfed in the warmest hug.

"Gosh, I missed you so so much. These past days have been hell without you. "
His face buried in my neck and his voice was hoarse.

"Same same. "

A few moments later....

"Rey.. I got it that you missed me, but please step away a bit. I'm all sweaty and messy even after some retouches. "

"No, you look and smell fine. I'm not letting you go when we met after 3 weeks. "
He said still burying his face in my neck.

"Okay, let me freshen up, then you can hold me for as long as you want. "
I quickly slipped away from him, took my night clothes out of the bag and went for a hot shower.

As soon as I came out of the bathroom, I was again caged in his arms.

"Reyy, let me dry my hair first. "

"Let me. "  He took the towel from my hands and started drying my hair gently.

We both were now laying in the bed, starring at each other.

"When will we leave? " I asked him.

"Work will be finished tomorrow. Next day we can go to shop and then back to home. " he said, coming closer to me.

"Why didn't you inform me you were coming. " he said after a while.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise Rey. " I stated the obvious.

"Hmmm... Come here now, we'll sleep. I am so freaking tired. " He said in a sleepy voice.

I fulfilled his wish in a second and in a few seconds we were knocked off.

The next was hectic as hell.... For him only. I was on my very needed vacation mode. I just went around the whole hotel and got to know that there was a karaoke night happening in the hotel's club.

Well we are going.

I quickly called him.
"Hii Rey, when will you be back?"

"Around 5. Why? "

"The hotel is organizing a karaoke night. Thought we should go there. " I said in a sweet convincing tone.

"Well, as my lady wishes. " he chuckled.

"Great, we will leave by 7."

It was 6:30. Rey was in the bed, sleeping. Well I was having second thoughts about going to the club when I saw how tired he is. But he convinced me saying that a nap will do fine for him.

I wore my dress and did my makeup.

"Woah! You look.. You look hot. " he said while sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes.
His hair were messy and his toned chest was visible, since he slept shirtless.

He looked hot.

"Thank you. Go get ready now. It starts at 7." I went towards him and snatched the blanket that was merely covering him.

"What the heck, Aryaaaaaa. " He screamed, covering his chest with his hands and staring at me as if I am danger to his modesty

and I was there laughing at him, still holding the blanket in my hands.

He suddenly pulled me and in a matter of few seconds I landed on the bed, with him one my top.

"That's was an outrageous thing you did, you little minx. " he said while staring intently at me.

"Well, I liked the view, so it paid off. " I touched his abs very lightly.

He got slightly reddened at my remark

"You've gotten a lot of naughty. It's time to punish you. " he said in a warning tone.

"Punish me, master. " I purred teasingly in his ears and showered light kisses on his jaw.

the hooded look his eyes possessed, I knew I touched the right nerve.

"You know what, cancel the karaoke night. We've got a lot more important things to do than screaming our throats off. "
With that said, he attacked my lips with his.

His hands got inside my top and roamed around my body. His lips then went towards my neck leaving kisses.

He slid down the strap of my top and trailed kisses on my shoulder.

In return, I sucked on his neck, making sure to leave a big, visible hickey.

He too did the same and littered lovebites on my collarbones and neck.

"You make me lose control Aryaa. " he said, between the kisses.

I whimpered and he got out of the trance.

"God, you make me insatiable woman. " he groaned into my neck.

"Well, I didn't stop you, did I?"

"You did not, but we have to stop now. I don't want to feel like I am taking advantage of you. " He pecked my lips and went to get ready in the bathroom.

This man has multiple shades of him, which eventually makes me love him more.....

I saw my reflection in the mirror, lipstick smudged, hair disheveled, clothes not in place.

I looked as if I had a quickie with him.
How I wish it really happened.... Sigh...

He came back wearing a T-shirt and jeans. He then wore the denim jacket, completing his look.

He looked absolutely swoon worthy....

" Woah, you look hot. " I repeated his words.

"Well I have a beautiful wife to keep up with. " He winked and we both went down The club.

The club was jam packed, people were swaying like crazy.

It made me rather suffocated.

Now I wish to fulfil Rey's wish of staying in the room rather than listening to the people screaming their throats off.

"Arya, you okay. " he asked worriedly.

I then realized that I was breathing and sweating heavily.

" Can we just go out. I feel uncomfortable and uneasy. " I gasped.

He took my hands in his and made our way out.

"I felt claustrophobic in there. Let's just go back or some where else ." I said while keeping my head on his chest, breathing slightly heavily.

"There is a really good place for dinner. Shall we go there?"

I just nodded my head in reply.
We took a cab and reached a place called Sweet and Salts.

It had homey vibe to it. Wooden work was done with a stash of grey and beige. Landscape pictures were hanging on the wall. The counter was made of smoke white marbles.
The table tops were having the same marble work.

Floor was made up to maple wood. My eyes took in all the appearance of the place.
Blame me for being an architect.

Next thing I noticed was tge crowd. many people were there but it didn't make me uneasy or suffocated

"Come on let's order. I'm damn hungry and this place looks so cool. " I pulled him with me towards a seculed corner.

We ordered a pizza and white sauce pasta along with some sides and drinks.

The food was fabulous. My taste buds were still craving it but my stomach didn't agree with it anymore.

" Uhmm... Arya, I think I forgot my wallet. " he murmured.

"WHATT. " i screamed gathering attention of a few nearby tables.

"Voice down Aruu. "

"What" I said in a shushed voice.
"I don't want to wash these plates. Even I didn't carry my card. What to do now. "

" Do one thing, give me your Wedding ring. "

"Why? " he asked perplexed
"Are you thinking to pay with my ring.?"

"Nooo, idiot. Just give me. Have some trust in your wife. Now just play along. "

I quickly took off my ring and kept it in his jacket pocket.

I took my glass and clinked it with a spoon, gathering everyone's attention.

"May I have your attention people. "
Everyone turned their attention towards our table.

"Today, I want you guys to be the witnesses of our love. " I turned towards Rey.

"Since the day I met you, I couldn't get you out of my head. The day we met would be the most blessed day of my life as I met you, I met my forever love. You're the only one with whom I would like to share my whole life. I want to be with you till death do us apart.
So would you do the honours of being my husband and make me Mrs. Arya Gupta. "
I spoke and then bent down on one knee and displayed the ring the to him.

All the while he was looking at me, shocked. I knew it was all drama, but every word I said was so damn true.

He got out of his frenzy and picked me up with a huge smile. I slid the ring to its rightful position and we hugged.

"Gosh, I can't imagine my life without you. " His eyes were misty while slipping the ring on my finger.

I pecked his lips and then we hugged each other tightly.

The people were hooting and clapping for us.

We went towards the counter and acted to pay the bill.

"No Sir, Ma'am. We can't accept that. Take it as a gift from us. " He passed us a bottle of wine.
"The dinner was a gift from us. Congratulations to both you. " the manager said.

I know it was not a good thing to lie to them, but our situation demanded it.

We didn't take the bottle with us because it was bad.
We were happy that our tummies and wallets were filled.

"Damn, you acted so well. For a moment I thought I was actually getting proposed. " He smiled goofily.

"Well, everything I said was true. "

We just held our hands, smiling giddily and waited for the cab to take us to the hotel.

Well this was a day well spent.

Woah.......
2188 words. Longest chapter till now. Honesty I don't know what I wrote. I was going to write something else but this happened.
May be I'll add some gifs to it. I'll let you know in the next chapter.

Hope you liked this chapter. Press the star icon and comment down your thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 158K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
164K 12.6K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
153K 7.2K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
825K 40.5K 68
... An Indian heart warming love story "To anyone who wants to feel butterflies" ______________...