Untold Princess ( Blacktwicev...

By A_sshi

(EDITING) Can you risk everything you have because of love? More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41

chapter 31

5.3K 171 52
By A_sshi

Lisa Pov

" Please Lili, even just a minute" she begs

" I'm sorry unnie" I said without emotion and about to close the door. But she immediately pushed the door to make her way inside.

" please listen to me Lili" she's beginning

" please unnie i want to rest." I said coldly

She shook her head and hugged me so tight. She's already crying hard

" Please listen to me. I'm sorry Lili. Please forgive me" she said between her sobs.

I didn't hug her back. I just keep myself firm. Even though my tears are about to fall

" Please I'm sorry. I should've  trusted you. I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for everything that I've said. I didn't mean it. I'm just preoccupied with my emotions. Please Lili. I'm sorry" she said and cried harder.

" please unnie, I'm tired." I said coldly

"No please , please forgive me. Slap me, shout at me everything you want just to forgive me.. please Give me a chance Lili. Please I miss you so much." She said sadly

I didn't notice that my tears were already falling.

" P-please unnie, give me some time. just leave. I don't want you to be disgusted again." I said between my sobs

"I'm not lili, I'm sorry. Please l-----" before she could finish it I cut her off.

" just leave unnie! Stop saying you feel sorry when you are not!. Stop saying you regret everything when really mean every single word you've said.! Stop saying you miss me when in the first place you're the one who shut me out.! Stop saying anything that you didn't mean after all.! Stop hurting me unnie.! You hurt me so much not because you slapped me but because of those words that I couldn't imagine that will come out of your mouth in front of me.! You hurt me so much when you think that I'm that kind of low person and disparate just to get your love but I'm not.! You hurt me so much that I thought you would believe me because i can't let you hurt.! But I guess I'm wrong from the beginning ! Unnie please stop saying words you didn't mean it after all. Please just leave i know it's not that hard with you because you already did before!" I raised my voice while my tears continued falling on my cheeks.

I saw she was shocked by my sudden out burst. And She looked down. She tried to hug me again but I stepped backward.

" I'm sorry Lili. I will wait for you until you forgive me. I miss my Lili and I mean it" she said between her sobs

She slowly walked out and I quickly closed the door and locked it.

I cry and cry until my body can't handle it anymore.

I woke up because someone was knocking on my door. But I shrugged it off. My body feels so numb and weak.

I closed my eyes again but I heard my door slowly open. I slowly open my eyes. Seeing rosie's eyes sympathizing with me.

" Good morning monkey, are you okay? The breakfast is ready" she said worriedly

I smile to hide my pain. But it's useless because she knows me well.

" I'm okay chipmunk , I'm not hungry" I said in a low tone.

She sat on my bed and hugged me so tight. She quickly pulled away and cup my face. Worries are evident to her face.

" Omg! Lisa you're so hot!" She said in panic

I weakly chuckles

" thank you for the compliment chipmunk" I said weakly

"Yah! Stop joking around! You have a fever." She said worriedly

I feel my eyes getting heavy, and everything went black.

Rosie Pov.

It's already 8 in the morning and the breakfast is already ready.. Jisoo unnie told me I should wake up Lisa for breakfast because we know. Jennie unnie and Lisa are not in good terms. We heard them crying last night. That made us hurt. Jisoo unnie decided to sleep with jennie unnie. I want to be with Lisa that night but I know Lisa so well. She will just pretend she's okay even if it's not. So I let her be. I know she needs time to think. I hope they will be okay soon. I don't want to see them like this.

I walk towards Lisa's room. When I'm in front of her door. I knocked 3 times but she's not answering. I knocked again but she's still not opening her door. I panicked and immediately got the spear keys in her room.

I slowly open her door and my heart hurts seeing how sad her eyes are. Our baby maknae and the ball of sunshine are in pain. I walk towards her and hug her so tight. But to my surprise she's so hot.

I quickly pulled away and cup her face and checked her temperature. She has a fever.

I told her she's hot but she still has time to joke.. I know she's trying her best to look okay but it's visible that she's not.

Her eyes slowly close. I panicked .

" Yah!! Monkey wake up!" I said in panic while shaking her shoulder

But she's not waking up.

" Lisa! Stop playing! It's not funny! Wake up!" I said in a mad tone to show that I'm not playing around but she's still not opening her eyes.

Panic eats my senses when I realize she's not really playing .

I shout as loud as I can to get the attention of our unnies waiting at the kitchen.

" UNNIE!!! HELP!!!" I said between my sobs. I don't know what to do .

" Lisa wake up!!" I said between my sobs

I heard footsteps running towards us. The door opened harshly revealing jisoo unnie and jennie unnie who looked shocked in our situation .

They immediately ran towards us.

" what happened?"  Jisoo unnie asked worriedly

" U-unnie Lisa-----" I was cut off when jennie unnie kneel down and cup Lisa's face.

" Lili? Wake up, unnie she has a fever. She's shaking. Omygosh ! Lili!" Jennie unnie said worriedly

" I'll get water and towel and rosie call oppa" jisoo unnie said worriedly and ran out the room

I got my phone and dialed oppa's number after 2 rings he answered it.

" hello o-oppa. Lisa has a high fever and she passed out" i said between my sobs.

" LISA IS WHAT?! okay okay. please take care of her..  I'll be there in a minute, I will call her personal doctor." He said in panic and he immediately hung up the call.

I got confused because of his reaction. Personal doctor? Does it mean oppa knows her identity as well?

I was back in my train of thoughts when suddenly the door opened seeing jisoo unnie.

She sat beside Lisa. She removed the blanket covering lisa.

She's about to wipe Lisa but jennie unnie interrupted

" U-unnie let me do it." She said softly and grabbed the towel on jisoo unnies hand.

" okay , I'll get clothes for Lisa. We need to change her clothes" jisoo unnie said and walked towards Lisa's closets.

Jennie unnie sat on the bed. And gently wiping Lisa's face. She gulps so hard while she's staring at Lisa's face , specifically on her lips. What are you thinking rosie. Maybe I'm just hallucinating. Yeah jennie unnie said she doesn't have feelings for Lisa.

" rosie, have you called oppa? What did he say?" Jisoo unnie asked curiously

" Yes unnie. He said he will be here and the doctor in a minute" i said softly i slowly regained myself.

She nodded and she helped Jennie unnie .

After a few minutes we heard our doorbell rang.

" I'll open the door" i said and i quickly ran towards the door.

I open the door revealing oppa with a beautiful lady I guess she's the doctor oppa talking.

I stepped aside so they could enter.

" where is she? Is she okay?" Oppa asked worriedly

" she's in her room, we don't know oppa she's still not waking up yet" i said in low tone.

" okay, Doctor Lee will take care of her" oppa said

I nod and we walk towards her room. And we went inside.

Jisoo and jennie unnie seems surprised to see the lady beside me. Who wouldn't be. She looks so young to be a doctor. And she's beautiful.. specially she's not our doctor who usually checks up with us.

" Thank you girls for taking care of her. Don't worry Doctor Lee will check on her." Oppa said softly

Doctor lee walks beside Lisa.

" You can wait outside. I'll just check Miss Pr--- i mean Miss Lisa" she said nervously

" Okay girls let's wait outside. She can handle her" oppa said softly

Our unnies hesitantly nod. I know they want to stay. But we can't do anything.

We went out and walk towards the living room.

" have you eaten girls?" Oppa asked softly

We shook our heads

" Not yet oppa we are just going to eat  when we find out that Lisa is having  fever" jisoo unnie said

" Okay, you better eat. We just wait here for Doctor Lee" oppa said

We nod and walk to the kitchen.

We are eating no one dares to talk. Maybe because they are still worried about our baby maknae.

We are interrupted with the ring of the phone.

We look at whose phone is ringing . It's oppa's phone.

" excuse me girls, i'll need to answer this call" oppa said and quickly went out of our dorm.

We continue to eat. Minutes had passed oppa came back with an unreadable expression.

He sat on the couch and he seemed worried.

After we ate we decided to wait in the living room. No one is talking. It's almost 30 minutes but the doctor is still not coming out.

We all startled when the doorbell rang.

We look at each other. We don't expect any visitors today.

I immediately stood up.

" I'll open the door" I said softly and walked towards the door.

I slowly open the door. My eyes went wide seeing who's standing in our front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 111 14
Can a love cure for everything that is happening so bad to our lives?
5.1K 222 13
There is no right or wrong choice, there is only a choice and its consequences. If the main value of human life is love, then how much can you sacrif...
175K 5.4K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
7.5K 153 31
MARRIED LIFE IS LIKE RIDING A ROLLER COASTER . IT HAS UPS AND DOWNS, TWISTS AND TURNS, but IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO SCREAM OR JUST ENJOY THE RIDE. It...