alex lawther imagines - HIATU...

By ambergrace_

about an angel that deserves more recognition More

appreciation
she is my lady
it's you - part one
it's you - part two
it's you - part three
home
encouragement
dead boy
post-work surprise
HIATUS

introducing alex

334 8 0
By ambergrace_

holding a pillow in front of alex's face, you did your usual intro to your youtube channel. you giggled out of pure joy and love for the man next to you.

"so, i have a very special guest for you all to meet. if you follow me on instagram then you'll already know this gorgeous face. if not, your time has come."

alex pushes the pillow down, smiling widely. you sat and admired the way he moved before you could even talk.

"hello."

even though it was so simple, your heart exploded as he spoke. you'd never loved anyone or anything the way you loved alex.

"this is my boyfriend, alex. we've been together for the past year and it's been the best of my life."

"our lives."

you clutched your chest, unable to really handle how adorable he was.
you continued the video, introducing alex and answering your followers questions.

"thank you all for watching and for accepting my man. we love you, bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
79.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...