๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ โ„๐•’๐•ž...

Por Aoiryl_Illea

Living in the sewer for your whole life is hard enough, But living in the sewer...and being raised up by a mu... Mais

Mystic Mayhem (part 1)
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's gifts
Newsworthy
War and pizza
Down with the sickness
Shell in a Cell
Repo Mantis
Minotaur Maze
A friendly reminder :3
The Fast and The Furriest
Bug Busters (Part 1)

Mystic Mayhem (part 2)

1.1K 25 4
Por Aoiryl_Illea

"This is so awesome!"

Eli's eyes sparkled in joyful, as she and her brothers were staring at the scene with their multiple speeches.

"What?"

"Whoa!"

"This is crazy!"

"Exactly what I expected!"

"Are you kidding me? So cool!"

"Psst!" a familiar voice echoed, the five turned around to saw their long lost friend, April, waving at them.

"Hey guys, over here!"

"April!" Mikey shouted with his puppy eyes. They all ran up to April and attended into a group hug, Raph was being able to lift all of them at once thanks to his big sized body.

"We missed you!"

"Donnie, where are we?" asked Raph while looking around.

"According to my calculations, we are in a tertiary meta-verse." he explained, typing constantly on his communicator.

"Actually, I've been exploring and we're in a mystic hidden city deep under New York!" April told them with her finger point ahead as the rest looked up and spotted out a weird sewer gate to show up the city from above.

"So technically, we're in the underground, but different?" Eli guessed, April then gave her a thumbs up.

"That was my second guess." Donnie corrected with a smile on his face.

"So, where's the dog thingy?" Leo questioned next.

"He's in here." April pointed to a weird building that was lied in front of them. They all walked in and saw a huge lair with various machines and vines were all over them.

"Oh, look at the color scheme!"

"Oh, I'd love to do my lab in this style!" Donnie impressed.

"Hey, there's the little guy!" Raph gestured toward two weird pods, with each one covered by the vines. Inside of each, trapping the dog and the delivery guy.

"And the delivery guy too!" Raph informed. "We gotta help them get out!"

Raph was about to stand up, but April stopped the big guy before he could jump down.

"Someone's coming!" April whispered to the gang.

Suddenly, the door opened in front of the pod to review another mutant guy with horns on his face, walking to the pod. The mutant dog stopped trying to escape and started growling at the mutant.

"If you're the guy who keeps calling about the calamari, fine." the delivery guy busted out. "It's pig butts! But the crab cakes are real."

"I assure you, I have no interest in your...pretty cakes of crab." he said in a deep tone, his two minions on the shoulder then jumped off and landed on the pod, frightening the man.

"But we would love to hear more about those pig butts!" One of the minions spoke up with the rest to chuckle evilly. The delivery guy backed away in fear.

The mutant stood in front of the other pod and bent down to the mutant dog. It tried to escape but the mutant phased his hand through the protective shield of the prison and snatched the vial out.

"So nice of you to return my vial." he walked up to the delivery man, which made the minions step away from the pod. "You're about to be part of an experiment that will change the very nature of humanity."

"Alright!" The delivery man cheered. While the turtles, Eli and April glanced at each other in question.

The mutant operated his machine and opened the vial, pouring it all into a slot. He looked up at the ooze as it traveled up onto the top.

"This dude looks like trouble," April whispered, Eli, nodded her head as Raph glanced down at the machine thingy.

"Yeah, and if I've learned anything from 'Jupiter Jim' movies," he continued "Glowing green usually equally bad."

"Not to mention the 'experiment' thing," Eli added with wondering. "What will that mutant gotta do with the delivery guy anyway?"

The mosquitos from inside the machine drank out the ooze and it filled inside of their bodies. The mutant guy took one of them out as the vines trapped the delivery guy.

"So, is this gonna hurt?" asked the delivery guy in fear.

"It will....if I'm doing it right." said the mutant guy, who let the mosquito's sting land on the guy and a red mark was left on his forehead after that strange ooze traveled all of its way inside his body.

"Hey, that wasn't so--" his eyes glowed in shock as his body started to change, but in a bad way.

"Oh, ow! Okay, this part hurts!"

His arms and neck started to extend further, along with the other part. "This part hurts! Ah, that hurts!" he groaned in pain.

The rest just looked at the guy with horror.

"What's happening to him?" asked Raph.

"That is messed up!" April cringed.

With that, the delivery guy mutated into a fish that had no fingers. He flung his body around as the six watched him in shock.

"Yeah, jury's in. That was imitation crab" Donnie said, the others all gave him back a stare.

"I just got used to acne, now this?!"

The mutant fish screamed and ran out of the door, into the hidden city.

"Welp, at least he's alive." Eli tried to lighten up the mood, but it didn't work for long.

"Should we go after him, boss?" one of the minions asked, chuckling. It was about to catch the fish but the mutant guy stopped him with his hand raised up.

"The mutation worked, just like it did all those years ago." The mutant said proudly to himself.

"Mutation?" Raph questioned. "You mean like us? Could we be--"

"Part imitation crab?" Mikey interrupted with a guess.

Donnie laughed crankily before he could turn back to his serious look at Mikey.

"You are not kidding, are you?"

"I'll deal with you next." The mutant walked past the dog, who was growling at him with anger.

"We can't let that sheep-horned weirdo do anything to that dog!" said April to her friends.

"But except for Donnie, we're out of weapons." Leo reminded her.

"Note to you: Next time, make your weapons out of high-grade titanium." Donnie pointed out.

"And I thought diamonds were the toughest metal in the world..." Eli commented sarcastically.

"Guy!" Raph snapped, standing up. "Who needs weapons?! We're ninjas! Leo's got his mad skill, nobody's flips better than Mikey, Donnie's got that big old brain, Eli got her best instincts, and I got uh--"

April bumped into him.

"A friend who knows where there's a room full of weapons!" she pointed up in the air with her golf club.

"Oh thank goodness, we were so dead," Leo whispered in relief.

April pulled up a level and a hatch opened up right under them. They all fell into a hole and landed in a tunnel on top of each other, only April landed safely. They looked surprised at the weapons room.

"Ah!"

"No way!"

"Whoa! It's like if magic and science had a baby!" Donnie yelped in amazement. The five stared scattered around to look for their weapons. April just walked around the room and looked at it.

"Oh ho yeah!" Leo holding up a dual katana.

"Just like the old times." Eli wielded out two chakrams, swinging them in both hands.

"These will do." Mikey spinning out a pair of nunchucks.

"Hey, yo, guys!" Raph called out with a smile. "How about we take the glowy one?"

He pointed at five glowy weapons in the case, which was placed in the middle of the room. Each was torn apart by their united colors as if they were made for them. Leo and Mikey's eyes shined as they dropped the weapons and ran up to the display.

Eli looked back at her chakrams and shrugged "Eh." 

She tossed away the weapons and ran up with the two.

"Oh, dibs on the sword!" Leo exclaimed then jumped up and grabbed the odachi sword in happily "Oh, boy!"

Mikey grabbed a kusari-fundo and yelled "Hot soup!"

Eli spotted two cool-looking gunsens and picked them up

"Yeah, awesome!"

"Boom! Huh-ha!" Raph took the tonfas and punched it around. There were only the purple weapons that no one used yet. It had an ax blade along with a mace at the end of it.

"What about you Donnie?" asked April, holding up the ax "Don't you want a glowy weapon?"

"No, I'm good," Donnie said, caressing his tech-bo and whispering. "I'll never let you go."

He looked up to see a shining purple crystal and snatched it.

"This looks interesting though."

"Oh yeah!" Leo held his odachi in the air and snickered with Raph, Eli, and Mikey.

"Let's go save that dog thingy!" Raph declared.

"Time to kick some butts!" Eli joined in.

•••

At the same time, the mutant dog was being poked by the minions with a stick, laughing.

"Finally, after all these years I can finish my work." said the mutant, looking proudly at a mosquito before he heard someone yelling.

"Hey, you jerk!"

The mutant turned back to see the turtles and two human girls, landing on top of each other. The mutant dog looked at them happily and wagged its tail.

"What?" the mutant was surprised.

"Alright! You incredibly universally buff bookworm, give us the little guy and you'll walk out of here with your horns still attached." Raph threaded, standing in the middle.

"Shouldn't we also stop him from creating crab-men?" Leo added.

"Good note. Okay, give us the dog, stop creating crab-men-"

"Imitation crab men." Donnie fixed it as April gave him a bored sigh.

"Okay, good note. Stop imitating crab-men--"

"And a ride home, and limo with a hot tub and pizza!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Don't forget the loudspeaker!" Eli suggested. Leo and Mikey agreed with a laugh.

"Stop imitation crab-men and you'll walk out of here..." Raph continued with his speech while the mutant guy looked at them with sparkling eyes.

"You're beautiful.." he whispered, shedding some tears.

"Raph, why don't you take it from the top again?" asked Leo.

"Here goes. First, you apologize to the dog thingy-"

April started to get tired, so she leaped toward the dog cage and screamed in furious.

"Let's do this! April....O'Neill!!"

The turtles and Eli started to panic when they saw that.

"Omygosh! She just ran in!" Mikey cried out, still panicking.

April tried using her teeth to bit the vines out of the dog's cage. But the minions started to attack her by grabbing her jacket, sending her fly into the air while she struggled, trying to escape from its grab.

The mutant guy used his purple vines and launched them at the turtles and the human. They all tried to dodge and run on the vines or slid down to it.

"I hate this! I hate this! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Gah!" Leo exclaimed and ran down very fast.

The mutant guy used three seeds to grow up into a giant mutant.

"Whoa!"

"Omigosh!"

"What the--"

"Dude, seriously?"

"Ah! It looked at me!"

The giant mutant thing grabbed the purple vines and whipped the five down as all of them fell down to the floor, they groaned painfully. It howled at them as of April still trying to get loose of the minion's grip.

"Capture those specimens!" Ordered the mutant guy, pointing his finger after them.

"Cowabunga!"

Raph shouted as they all charged at the big mutant. Leo started first with a hash slide through its leg, causing the giant mutant to roar in pain.

Then, it pounded into the ground with its fist as boulders of concrete flew off and headed to the rest. Raph and Mikey tried to dodge it while Eli held up her gunsens and cut the boulders apart, opened ways for them to jump off, and attacked. Mikey spun his fundo as Raph grabbed on and swung to the mutant to give it a punch.

"Hot soup!"

He crashed his tonfas at the mutant as it got smashed into the ground. Donnie formed his tech-bo into a makeshift bike and flew it in the air, turning it into a dual rocket-propelled staff. But suddenly, it spun him and he let go accidentally.

"No, no, no. No, no, no, no! Look out, guys!" Donnie screamed in panic. The rockets passed one by one and crashed into the giant mutant's face, which started spinning and dragging the giant to crushed into pieces.

"Nailed it," Donnie said, catching his tech-bo and turning it into a selfie stick.

"Accidentally impressive. With a little bit of training, you could be as formidable as I'd hoped."

The mutant guy commented through his deep tone. But the turtles stood in front of him and didn't care much about what he said. Leo coughed from the smoke, Mikey and Raph looked exhausted, Donnie looked at himself on the phone and Eli stood beside him, looking at her brothers and April, who was still trying to get off the minions' grip.

"It's okay! I got this!" she yelled in the background.

Leo cleared his throat and stood up. "Okay, well, great, now that you're surrendering--"

The mutant cut him off with a laugh. "Baron Draxum does not surrender!"

"So your name is Baron Draxum?" Eli asked, but no one responded.

"Okay, well, when he gets here, we'll deal with him-oh, ho, ho, I see. You're doing that whole 'sinister talking in the third person thing" Leo teased him as Raph stood up and did a flip ahead.

"Only Raph can use the third person! Alright, guys, time to put our training to use." Raph ordered and jumped into action, along with Mikey, Donnie, and Eli.

"What training? You guys have been training?" Leo asked sarcastically and also jumped into action.

Baron Draxum formed his arms into something big and strong then smashed them out of the way in the dust of broken concrete.

"Cowabunga!" Mikey shouted and held up his weapon, heading to the guy. Baron Draxum punched with his arm once again to cause a huge crash and knocked the five onto the ground.

"And that's why Baron Draxum-Ooh!"

One of his minions crashed to his head.

"Oh. I'm sorry boss!"

April landed on the ground safely, not forgetting to give the rest a thumbs up. They gave one back to her right away.

But unfortunately, Baron Draxum shot something in April, which made her trapped in some sort of a cocoon.

"April!" Raph caught her in hand just in time.

"You did not just do that to our friend!"

Mikey glared at the guy madly with Leo next to him. He then threw his kusari-fundo beside Baron's head like a yo-yo.

"Huh?"

At the end of it, the yo-yo-like weapon suddenly spun faster and turn into a fireball with a demon face.

"Whoa! Magic weapon--!" before Mikey could finish his sentence, he was being dragged away by the weapon and fled across the lab.

"Whoa! Whoa! Oh! Ohh! Oh! Ah! Ooooh!"

Mikey landed on the ground after almost hit at Baron.

"Whoa! Mikey, that was awesome! How'd you do that?" Raph was amazed as his sparkling eyes, along with the others.

"I don't know, man. I was just swinging my weapon like this." he started to demonstrate what he had just done earlier. "And all of the sudden--"

The weapon turned into a fireball again.

"Just like thaaaaaat--" he was getting dragged away by the weapon, again.

"Okay, that was weird..." Eli remarked, looking at her brother, who was now entering into a crazy ride in Baron's lab with no sign of stopping it.

"Let me try!" Raph exclaimed "Magic weapon, magic weapon, magic weapon, magic weapon--"

He shook his weapon repeatedly and they sparked red energy around them. "Oh yeah. Magic weapon!"

Then, an explosion happened at his weapon, causing the red turtle to be slammed into the wall from behind.

"Mine works, too..." Raph groaned from being hurt because of the accident.

"Can't wait to find out what mine does!" Leo yelled, dashing toward Baron as his weapon started sparkling into blue energy. He swung his sword at the mutant, but nothing seems to happen next, the only left was the blue energy sparked a little from Baron's arms, who used it to block Leo's attack.

Leo chuckled nervously, sweatdrops forming on his face, showing his worry against the mutant. Just that, a strange portal appeared underneath him as he fell right into it.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

He kept repeating his appearance as another portal appeared from above and form into an infinite loop.

"Get. me. of. this. ride!" he shouted, hugging at his odachi like a dear pillow.

"Hold on, brother!" Eli cried out, holding up her gunsens. "I'm coming for 'ya!"

She started charging at the mutant.

"You think you can stop me?!" Baron asked in anger, he raised up his hand to call out his purple vines and attacked her.

Eli smirked as she stepped her foot onto the vines and jumped off into the air, dodging all of the vines from ahead. She took herself a chance to open her warframes and headed down to Baron. Baron scowled at her as he raised up his both arms once more, making all of the vines grow up from the ground and made their way to Eli. She brought the fan to her back and, as if knowing what would go to happen, she swung them into a circle, causing the fan to emit an energy source of colored seafoam everywhere.

Later that, the vines were suddenly cut into pieces, as something hit Baron back away, along with the other and Leo, who escaped from the loop and fell around like a cartwheel.

"What was that?!" Leo questioned, standing up weakly from the fall.

"Woah! I can summon wind element with my fans!" Eli exclaimed happily.

"Eli, watch out!"

"What--?" Eli looked back, before getting grabbed by another vine from beneath. She screamed as the vines tossed her away like a toy. Luckily, Leo caught her from behind as both of them crashed to the ground, grunting.

"Ouch! That's hurt..." April muttered, still trapped in the cocoon.

Donnie was the next to attack him with his tech-bo.

"And that's why I like fighting the old-fashioned way: With impossibly futuristic high-tech weaponry."

He faced Baron with a glare, his bo turned into a fist, and shot it up with a rocket booster toward Baron's face, knocking him back from it.

"Just like I planned it--!" Donnie took a high jump and almost hit Baron again before Mikey broke in unexpectedly.

"Look out!"

Mikey accidentally bumped into Donnie as the string of his weapon wrapped Donnie around with him and they were both entering an uncomfortable ride. Baron stood up normally and rubbed his chin.

"You fight like untrained buffoons, but under me, you could become warriors!"

Baron then shot something at the rest as it trapped them in some cocoons, while Eli got stuck with Leo and Mikey got stuck with Donnie.

"We don't spend enough quality time together." Mikey rubbed his cheek against Donnie as he made some weird kisses noises.

"Oh please not now, Mikey." Donnie looked at his younger brother as if he was looking at an alien.

Leo was about to say something but Eli cut him off with a death scowl.

"Don't. even. think about it." she terrorized her older brother as she knew what would he say next. In fact, what would he do next. Leo just looked away and whistle nervously.

"How are we gonna save the dog thingy now?" April asked in a worried tone.

"Donnie's on it!"

Donnie struggled to make his goggles slip onto his eyes.

"Wait a second."

The machine started to overheat due to Mikey's weapon hitting earlier.

"Turtles! Why are you trying to stop my plan?" demanded Baron "We're all in this together!"

"Ah, hey! I don't know if this is part of your plan but the lab's about to explode!" Donnie freaked out and struggled really hard to escape from the cocoons with the rest. The reactor core started to blow up apart.

"Aw, nuts--" Baron mumbled before getting stumped by a boulder on top of him.

The mosquitos were flying freely as the dog got out of his cage and teleported since a rock broke it free. It teleported onto April's lap.

"Little guy! Can you do your thing and get us out of here?" April asked the dog as it wagged its tail happily and teleported them out of the building and got out of the cocoons at last.

Mikey quickly drew the symbol as fast as possible, making the portal open, and allowing them to get out of the hidden city before the lab could explode after that. They crashed right outside of the portal, sending them back to New York City.

Unfortunately, Splinter's device slipped out of Mikey's hand and broke into pieces.

"Oh no! Splinter's doohickey!" Mikey gaped. Eli cringed after she saw the incident. She wondered how would her father's reaction when he didn't see his thing in the cabinet.

"Man." April stood up and held up the dog in her arms. "You okay boy...or girl? You sure were good through all that mayhem. Hey, Mayhem! That's a cute name."

April raised the dog up, happy that she had finally found out the perfect name for it.

"We just defeated a boss villain!" Raph confirmed. "We deserve a name like....'Mad dogs'!".

They all stood up behind Raph and did a heroic pose, looking at the building, or at the night sky with the title 'Mad dog' standing right in front of them.

"Mad dogs?" Leo puzzled, breaking up his pose. "You don't think something like 'Ninja Mutant...Turtle Teens' or I don't know. We'll keep brainstorming."

A mosquito flew past them before hundreds of more followed it.

"Huh, that can't be good..." Donnie said.

"Ya think?" Eli said back, looking at those flying mosquitos with worried.

"We should go. People's blinds are starting to open." Leo commanded as they were all heading to the other side of the building, hidden away from the city.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

6K 127 10
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ด๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐’™ ๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“!๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โš  NOT TCEST โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
1.1K 34 20
Mikey is my fave character in tmnt so I have deserved to kill him in as want ways as possible :3. [will contain one shots from 2012,2018 and 2003 un...
4.1K 66 26
Y/N Hoshino is April's little sister and after leaving Japan to see her family again ,she and April meet some turtles that aren't your regular turtle...
15.4K 522 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello ร— Male!Reader story! There are not...