Barista (Ariana Grande)

Por ShennKordei

"Cloud Macchiato for Ari." I smiled as I shouted her famous frappe with her famous name. I sometimes miss cal... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Chapter

Chapter 11

6.8K 257 44
Por ShennKordei

Since Noah invited us to chill at her house with some of our mutual friends, I found myself sitting at the table at the pool side with a red cup in my hand. I saw some of the familiar friends of mine from college and had some conversation with them, Lauren was busy introducing her friend to everyone, who is Lucy. I couldn't help but filled body with joy, I'm happy that Lucy gave Lauren the happiness that she deserve.

"Y/N! Finally, I found you!" I heard Lauren's raspy voice called me from behind despite of the crowded place.

Lauren started to stepped closer towards me, walking hand in hand with her friend. Lucy has a smile glued on her face as they approached me.

"Hey, I was just talking to some friends here." I started, switching my eyes with the two woman in front of me.

Lauren looked around and waved at some of the people she knew before she said, "I want you to meet, Lucy."

I stared at the sculpted woman in the arms of my cousin and showed a friendly smile, "Hey, I'm Y/N. It's nice to finally meet the person who makes Lauren insane."

Lauren chuckled as Lucy showed her happy smile, "Hi, I'm happy to meet you."

"She is my cousin, I'm talking about."

"So you talk shit about me?" I showed a look to Lauren that made them both laugh.

"No, I heard a lot of things about you." Lucy interrupted.

I giggled and nod my head, "Of course, I'm that cousin that everyone need to have."

"I'll just get us some drinks." I heard Lauren whispered and kissed the head of Lucy.

I patted a seat next to me, "Here."

Lauren walked out from us and Lucy glued a smile on her face as she sat beside me.

"How's Lauren?" I asked Lucy and stared at her.

She has a bushy eyebrows and colorful eyes just like Lauren. They must really have a lot in common aside from the features of their face.

"She's awesome, we're still learning things." Lucy replied.

I smiled at the thought, Lucy showed meaningful smile as her eyes shows many things behind them.

"I hope it will work out, I always wanted to see this kind of Lauren." I told her as we saw Lauren from a far talking to some of the people, smiling from ear to ear.

"I hope, too. Lauren is a little bit of an ass sometimes." Lucy chuckled shyly.

"And she's annoying too." I said and we shared a laugh.

The laughter died and the wind softly touched our skin, "Lauren said you were dating Ariana Grande?"

I hummed and gulped from my cup, "Yeah."

"For real?" She asked and looked at her, giggling at the confusion plastered on her face.

"Yep, she still doesn't want our thing to be flying around everywhere." I explained.

Even though Ariana doesn't open up about those things, I know she still want privacy in her life and I want this relationship just between us.

"I understand, famous people have shadows even at dark." Lucy said.

"Wow, that's deep." I said and drunk some alcohol on my cup.

Suddenly Lauren arrived with two glass on her hand still sober. She gave Lucy her glass and said, "Are you gonna break up with me?"

We burst out of laugh and Lauren pouted, "Baby.."

"What makes you say that?" Lucy asked.

"Y/N talks shit a lot." Lauren glared at me and I shrugged.

"If she broke up with you, it's not my fault." I interrupted and Lauren gave me look as Lucy chuckled. "Okay, I'll leave you two here, so you can work things out."

I stood up, clicked my tongue and snapped my fingers before pointing it to Lucy and winked at her. Lucy laughed and Lauren rolled her eyes playfully but smiled after.

"Get the fuck out of here." Lauren shouted jokingly and I ran away from them.

After some conversation I had with the couple, I made my way to the crowd who's playing some game called King's Cup. Spreading all the cards on the table and all the cups filled with alcohol with a huge crowd laughing and talking.

I felt my phone vibrates repeatedly and saw the name that made me smirk. Ariana told me that she can't come because there might be people who will recognize her and spread gossip about us but then I told her those people are not what she think.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked in my softest voice throughout the loud music in the background.

"Nothing, I just saw your stories and it made me curious what's happening in there." I love possessive Ariana, I love how she squeeze me in her mind despite of all the things she's been working.

"It's a party, Ari." I said with a chuckle. I drunk the liquor on my red cup.

"I know, that's why I'm here." Ariana said and I felt her smirk through the phone.

I jumped out and searched around looking for the pair of eyes around the crowd, and then there she is smirking at me with her phone on her ears. She winked at me before turning off the call and I grinned as the woman approached me.

I felt the place suffocating me as the woman reach my location, my body pressed on the wall behind me.

She ended with a cute smile showing my favorite dimples. How can she be so sexy and be a cute child after.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Ariana giggled and she lean to kiss my cheeks, the smell of her perfume came through my nose.

"I was bored and I texted Lauren, so I came to surprise you." Ariana whispered.

I stared at her, wearing that cute red sweater and a white reebok shoes with her signature ponytail. She's still the sexiest woman in the place.

"Ah, you're so in love with me." I teased and bumped my nose to her, she gave me a disgusted look that made me laugh.

"As if." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Ariana lean in and gave my lip a passionate kiss, my hand automatically gripped her hips as her hand clasped at my hair. Kissing me hard even though there are a lot of people in this party.

"Ari!" We heard Lauren from the background and we immediately pulled away from each other.

When I looked at Lauren, she gave me a smirk.

"Sorry, Y/N. You can't hit at other girls now, Ari texted me and I didn't hesitate to tell her where we are. You know she can kill me without even touching me." Lauren explained as Ariana cling on my arm, giggling.

I snorted when Ariana looked at us proudly, "You're scared at this little woman? When you can literally throw her in the ocean."

Lauren laughed, shaking her head as Lucy giggled beside her. Ariana pinched my side.

"Oh my god, it's really Ariana Grande." We heard Lucy said through the loud music and she immediately cupped her mouth when she realized that we heard her, earning us to giggle.

"Yeah, and you can't tell anyone you saw me here." Ariana said eyeing the woman with those soft eyes, I grinned and kissed her temple.

The night was long and the music came more loudly on our ears, taking more alcohol in our system and maybe took some party drugs.

I felt my body floating as I reached the bar, asking for more drinks. I saw Ariana watching me from the couch with those eyes that made me feel bad. She was having some conversation with some of my closest friends.

"I saw you looking at me.." I said when I reached her seat, "I was looking at you, too. Wanna hook up?"

Ariana giggled and took her drink, "Such a jerk."

She had some talk to some of the group of people and I felt my lungs suffocating through the thickness of the smoke and the crowd doing shit.

I nudged the woman beside me and she gave me a look, "Outside?"

Ariana nodded her head and we took our step outside the house. I felt the huge relaxation in me, fresh air on my nose and a clear air around me. I exhaled and lead the woman on one of the picnic table.

"Are you okay?" Ariana asked as she sat at the table.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, just a little dizzy."

Ariana let out a breath, "I told you not to take party drugs."

I smiled and took my phone, "Smile, baby."

Ariana giggled and pouted her lips before turning her head to the camera, I snapped the picture and posted it on my instagram story.

I took a seat next to her and she immediately wrapped her arms around me, "You're always a cutie, babe."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ariana worriedly asked.

I hummed, "Yeah."

Ariana kissed my cheeks and she switched her sit, mirroring me and leaning her back on the table behind.

"How are you?" I asked.

Ariana looked at me with her confused eyes, "What do you mean?"

I gulped some alcohol from my cup and replied, "I mean, as a normal Ariana, how are you?"

Ariana smiled and her brown eyes landed at me, I swear those eyes always making me feel high even though I'm high too.

"Things are fine, you know I love working and spending time with my pets." She replied.

I giggled and played with her fingers thats on my lap, "Still a little bit jealous bout that specific dog."

"You know I love Toulouse so much." Ariana said through her giggles.

Ariana is always close to her pets, different kind of pets and there are a lot of dogs she told me about. I lost count on four but I know there are more than four dogs she has on her apartment.

I laughed and husked out,"But how's your feeling? Bout this? Us?"

Ariana didn't lose her smile, she cupped my cheek and run her thumb on my bottom lip, "It's good, I'm happy."

I tilted my head and lifted an eyebrow, "That's it?"

Ariana showed her cute dimples and giggled, it always makes my heart feel something.

"I know I'm in a good place." That's all she said.

I felt a huge amount of happiness in my heart, with those words I got the answer that I want and I know that she wants me in her life like the way that I feel.

I leaned in and captured her lips between mine before saying, "Right, cuz I'll make you safe with me."

Ariana cuddled up to me as I put my other arm around her, I pressed a kiss on her temple.

"I'm proud of you, you know." I mumbled through her hair.

I'm always proud of her, I don't know a lot about her past and I don't know what she's been through but based on her story that she told me, I know it's a lot to spoke about. It must be difficult to be in that situation and seeing her happy right now, with me, is just unimaginable and I couldn't even think I can make her feel happy.

"I mean, about your past. I know it's a lot to process-"

"Y/N." Ariana interrupted facing me.

"Ari." I replied jokingly and poked her nose. "I was just saying after all the things you told me about your past relationship, you're here saying those words to me."

I honestly meant every word I said, it makes my heart flutter when I thought of her opening herself to me after all the bullshit that she's been through.

"It's been like what? Almost 6 months and you're saying that you're happy with me." I said and met her cloudy eyes. "And 2 months with Pete and you are already about to marry him."

Ariana smiled adorably and let out a soft chuckle, "So? Are you gonna put a ring on me too?"

"No, it's just that for all those months you really feel something for me. It's not just infatuation thing that you told me or is it?" I spoke out with pure honesty.

I wanted to know the truth and my mouth is saying the things I didn't expect to say. Ariana was right, I really shouldn't take those drugs.

"Y/N, you're drunk and high." Ariana replied and pinched my cheek.

"You didn't answer the question." I pouted.

She smiled softly and those eyes are telling something that she doesn't want to tell but then she spoke up, "I like you, Y/N. I wouldn't flew back and forth if this thing is just game for me."

"I hope you're not saying that because you have alcohol in your system." I mumbled out and switch my eyes around the place.

I heard Ariana sigh and she cupped my cheek, turning my head to face her.

"You're so mine." Ariana said against my lip before attaching her lips to mine.

My mind floated through the alcohol, drugs and her kisses. Those answers are enough to make things clear to me and I hope she get the message that I want our thing to step up too. I want her to be my girlfriend and have a place in her life.

I felt the hardness of her kiss and I gripped her waist. I sighed when she pulled out by biting my bottom lip and rested my forehead on hers.

"What was that for?" I breathed out.

"Just reminding you who you belong." Ariana husked out sexily and grasped the back of my neck.

I got the message and it sent chills to my spine, those eyes flickering from my eyes and lips as she smirked. I almost choked out a moan when her lips pressed on to me again passionately.

"Bathroom?" I whispered under my breath and trail my kisses down to her jaw.

Ariana moaned out and pushed me away, my lazy eyes met her and she smirked, "We're going home."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

67K 2.4K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
659K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
317K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
11.8K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...