WICKED LADY¹

By wasteIandbaby

the path to paradise begins in hell. More

vol. i ━━ 𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐑

WICKED LADY

1.2K 47 36
By wasteIandbaby

WHEN MAKING A LIST OF GOALS to achieve in her new life in Beacon Hills, Jude Wiley did not expect adding "survive blind kidnapper" and "piss off the evil supernatural forces that keep trying  to ruin a blossoming sense of stability to the point where they want to kill themselves and eventually leave her alone."

                   Beacon Hills was supposed to be a new chapter in Jude's life. The town gave a facade of a haven she needed for a little R&R (something everyone needed when getting out of juvie for the fourth time). She had everything sorted out; her approval for a transfer was sorted out and approved, her estranged uncle finally found out of her existence and was granted guardianship, and all other odds and ends. The Californian small town was like a light at the end of a dark tunnel. Everything seemed to fall in place  for her to move there. As if fate knew she could do something good. It felt like someone in the heavens was smiling down at her.

                     Jude was determined to make a new start. She was sick of going to detentions and getting into fights (although she maintained the defense that she never started them, after all she is a lady). Years of hiding behind her persona of some tough gal drained her. For once, she wanted to walk in a room and not have the authority figure size her up just in case she went completely fucking berserk. She was a kid for Christ's sake, not a rabid animal. So she decided to reach out to her uncle in hopes he wanted a mess like her. And he did. He wrote back—he understood what it was like to lose the closest person in his life (his sister, Jude's mom) and he didn't blame or judge her too harshly for how she turned out.

                         Granted the chance to finish her high school career in a place straight out of an ABC family coming of age move, Jude took it. She was over the moon. She could spend her nights getting drunk on cheap grocery store wine and listening the Beatles under the stars. She could make new friends and gush about how the Marcus, with that stellar ass and captain of some sports team, thought she was cute. Of course, she never took into consideration the supernatural; the force that fucked her over and got her stuck in all of this bullshit. Not to mention the fact that it ruined a perfectly good hobby for her. But Jude was pissed. She decided that some lame-ass horror movie plot was not going to ruin her life, again.  Instead of being the bad guy, she would be the hero. She would save the day and maybe this was penance for her shitty behavior. But it didn't matter why this happened. All she knew is that she would have to dawn her devil horns one more time. She was determined to snuff out evil for ever. At least in Beacon Hills, California. The good guys had been losing this fight in the long run so maybe a bad guy (albeit rehabilitated) needed to finish the job.

                     So when Jude's life took a 180 degree turn again, she didn't get pissed. She took up the task with dignity and honor. She could try and do something good. She could save the town. Besides, she knew karma would continue to screw her over until she proved to the cosmos of her new found decency. After all, no rest for the wicked.

                      Jude also knew things would be better this time around because she had her annoying neighbor by her side.

𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙

JUDITH "JUDE" WILEY━━the human ouija board (kiko mizuhara)

MIECZYSŁAW "STILES" STILINSKI━━clyde
(dylan o'brien)

ELAIN DELGADO━━the angel
(tashi rodriguez)

ANNABELLE "ANNA" CYRUS━━high bitch in charge
(tanaya beatty)

SCOTT MCCALL━━true alpha
(tyler posey)

𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥

LYDIA MARTIN....maddison brown
RUSSELL IKEDA.......ken watanabe
TEEN WOLF CHARACTERS...played by their respected actors

o. disclaimer
i do not own teen wolf. that belongs to jeff davis. i do however own my ocs , their stories, and graphics i made for them. don't steal bitches 🔪🔪🔪

o. warning
contains violence, kidnapping, death, gore, graphic content, sexually suggestive content (they're still minors y'all 🔪🔪), abuse, substance abuse (i.e. alcohol), smoking, swearing, eating disorders, anxiety, and depression

o. author's note
am i basic for making a stiles fic? yes. do i care? not a damn bit 🚬🚬🚬. the summary was kinda cheesy but so is the show so it's whatever. but like i cannot stand how ooc stiles can be in teen wolf fics. yes, i know he's not perfect and can be a huge asshole (jude will verbally beat his ass when he is a dick to issac 😌☝🏼) but i won't be ignoring his flaws. also i kind of want to play with some of the clichés in tw fics but like make them better. for example, elain is related to scott but she's a softie lesbian and not special in anyway whatsoever. so this fic does have a chance of being a bit stereotypical but fuck off it's my book 🔪🔪🔪. finally, stiles and jude's relationship is fast-burn because those are really underrated. like i understand sometimes they can be unrealistic

also i recasted lydia because well holland rodent is trash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 27.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
849K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
269K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...