Temptation | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered... More

แด„แด€sแด›
สŸแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข ส'แด€สŸสŸ แด‹ษดแดแดก
M E E T I N G
H E' S B A C K
K N E E S
F A M I L Y
B Y E
O F F I C E
G L A S S
W H O R E
B E D
S H I R T
BOOT
V A S E
D I N N E R
R Y A N
G A L A
S C A R
H O S T A G E
K N I F E
P A N I C A T T A C K
H U R T F U L W O R D S
R E D D R E S S
F U N E R A L
P E R F E C T L Y W R O N G
G E N
L A T E N I G H T
T H E T R U T H
R I N G
E X C H A N G E
R E S C U E
I R I S
E P I L O G U E
T H A N K YOU
Bonus๏ฟผ Chapter

N I G H T C L U B

171K 3.4K 2.9K
By sexsationella

It's been a week since Carter stabbed me, he completely disappeared. I came home two days ago and he wasn't here, Ryan and Grace have been keeping company, things between Ryan and I have been super awkward.

I've begged Ryan everyday to let me go home. Ryan couldn't let me go home nor let me call Benjamin, orders from Carter, even when he's not here he's still controlling my life.

"We're going out tonight." Grace shouts excitedly. I put down the book I was reading against my lap.

I tilted my head at her as she starts racking through my closet, looking for an outfit.

"I'm not going, Grace." I yawned while picking my book back up.

She manages to pull my book from my hands and toss it to the floor. She crosses her arms over her chest with her resting bitch face clearly displayed.

"You can't just stay locked up in this room and think about that man, you should be having fun, partying, having dick non stop." Grace shouts.

"Ew no." I said, maybe she's not getting that I'm literally engaged.

She nods, I removed my hand from her mouth. There's a sneaky smile laced against her lips, I rolled my eyes and glanced at my open closet.

"You're not gonna quit huh?" I asked, I know the response. She nods and laughs, she makes her way back over to my closet.

Maybe a little fun won't hurt, I mean I deserve it, it's not the right time but when is?

Just have fun.

"Fine..." I picked my book off the floor.

She started to blast music while I pulled out my makeup and curling iron. I glared at her when she started blasting music from her radio, she starts swinging her hips around.

I started to get ready, I added a layer of very light makeup, I decided to stick with blush, mascara, lipgloss. A lot of songs played over time, Grace was putting on her outfit for tonight while I curled my blonde hair. I heard her heels clicking behind me, I finished the last piece of hair before turning around.

She looked gorgeous in her cheetah print, long sleeve crop top paired with a short, little black skirt. Her brown, straight hair fell perfectly against her milky tan skin. She walked over to me with my outfit in her hands, she raised it up for me to look.

"Grace....where's my clothes?" I looked at her with a blank stare.

"Right here." She smiles, flashing her pearl white teeth at me.

"I can't see it because there's barely anything there" I said while standing up. "I'm not wearing that."

"Yes you are." She says.

I stand there dressed in the slutty outfit she picked out for me, I looked at myself through the body mirror.

Just let loose, Bella.

I do look amazing if I do say so myself, having a little fun won't hurt anyone. I ruffled my hair a little, tossing it down and up.

"You got this." I said to myself.

I walked out from the bathroom, struggling to pull the zipper on the snake skinned, tight dress, grace picked out for me.

"Grace, a little help." I whispered while turning around.

Ryan was standing in the middle of my room with a smirk playing along his lips. He was dressed in his grey polo shirt which was rolled up on the sleeves with black, ripped jeans. I was dressed in a slutty dress with him in the room with me, nice going Bella.

"I-uh, I thought you were Grace." My legs were messy and sloppy as I crossed them over each other with my hands behind my back.

"I can help." His voice came out smooth and easy going, maybe to easy.

I looked at him suspiciously but soon enough gave up and turned around, I heard him walk over towards me. It took a couple minutes before I felt his warm hand against my back, he slowly pulled the zipper up.

Once it was zipped, his hands wandered over to my shoulders. I turned my head a little, just to see what he was doing. Before anything else could happen Grace walked in with chips in her hands, I pulled away from him.

"Shake skin looks good on you, Bella." He said before turning towards the door and walking out.

Grace wiggles her eyebrows at me while walking towards me. "Don't even say anything." I pushed my hair back before slipping on my black heels.

"Okay, so you want to fuck my brother?" She laughs while putting her heels on. I shook my head chuckling a little.

"I'm happily engaged." I said while raising my hand up, flaunting my diamond ring.

"He bought you, it doesn't count." She says. That hurt because she wasn't lying, I think that's why I could never truly love him because I'll always know he bought my body.

"You're such a bitch." I nudged her a little while laughing, she quickly joins the laughter.

She drives us to the club, Ryan was no where to be found when we were leaving. I was going to invite him but it just felt awkward and I wanted to have fun tonight. Grace was definitely way more excited then I was which was completely fine, I think she wanted something more then a fun night with drinks, I think she wants dick tonight.

Grace lost her virginity first then me, she lost it to Brian, her idiot ex, their relationship ended on a bad note. She has always been the fun friend, the friend that was reckless, the friend that was sassy and sexy, the friend that would sleep around even when sometimes those guys treated her like shit but she oversees it. I've only slept with three men, Ryan is the guy I lost my virginity to, a random guy from school and Carter.

Grace and I walked arm to arm inside the club, the lights were flashing all over the place, the dance floor was packed with people. Music was playing loudly, the smell of sex and whiskey filled the air.

Girls were dressed in tight little dresses that looked much like mine, while guys were dressed in button up suits. Grace and I made our way to the bar, if I was going to dance and talk to anyone I need alcohol in my system. Bad thing is that I'm not really a drinker, I don't really enjoy the feeling of my throat burning.

"Two shots." Grace tells the hot bartender, the hot bartender checks her out head to toe. The bartender starts working on the shots, he places them in front of us.

"I'm off already, how about a dance?" He asked Grace. She glances at me and takes her shot, I took mine after her. I bit on the lime hard to take the bitter taste away from my mouth, it helped, kinda.

"Do you have a friend?" She asked while twirling her hair around her finger while batting her eyelashes at the bartender.

"That would be me."

I turned around, I came face to face with a guy. He was a little taller then me with ginger hair and blue eyes. He was okay looking but nothing I haven't seen before.

"I'm Kai." The ginger guy reached his hand out for mine, I smiled softly and took his hand.

"I'm engaged." I replied, sarcastically.

Grace rolls her eyes and takes off with the bartender to the dance floor leaving me and Kai alone. Kai and I just stared at each other for a couple seconds, the whole time I was thinking about Carter.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks.

"My favorite color?" I laughed while looking away.

Kai chuckles before straightening out his posture. "You have a beautiful smile." Kai mentions. He takes a sip of his drink before meeting my eyes again.

"Thank you." I say.

We drank and talked, I kept everything innocent. I had to attraction towards this guy especially because he's ginger. I was starting to feel the alcohol, after six shots I definitely was in a while other world.

A song started to play, this song was more sexual. "Why don't we dance?" Kai asked. I looked at him while laughing, I sloppily took his hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

I started moving my hips to the sound of the music, he placed his head on my shoulder, standing as close as possible to me. I didn't want this, the music started to get louder and the lights became brighter. I tried pulling away but my body felt to weak.

"You're so hot." He whispered inside my ear, his hands started to travel all over my body.

My dress started to rise and I tried pulling it down but he smacked my hands away. I would have never done this if I knew he was going to be like this, especially with a stranger.

I placed my hands on his chest, trying to push him away but my arms were flimsy.

"How about you make this night a little bit more interesting for me." He said as his eyes were swarming with want.

Kai wrapped his hands around my neck, he slammed his nasty lips against mine, his mouth tasted like whiskey and cheese. I was disgusted and I tried pulling away again but he wasn't letting go, my drunk self couldn't really do anything more.

My sloppy arms tried to push him away once again but it was useless, he tighten his hand around my throat as he forces his tongue inside my mouth.

Is this how I'm going to end the night? Getting raped.

All of sudden he was ripped from me, I gasped for air. The music was getting louder and louder when the fight broke out, everybody was watching. I was stumbling over my feet, my sloppy hands found their way against my cheeks.

Carter was beating him up, he threw one last blow to Kai's face before standing up.

"Don't ever touch touch her again or any other girl." He stomped on his ribs, I could hear them breaking. Kai was bleeding on the floor, everyone was drunk but still looked afraid of Carter.

Carter turned back around to grab my shoulders. "I think someone...Grace." I finished. "I need to find Grace..." I pulled away from his hands, I tried walking but my legs were giving up on me.

"Ryan has her." He said while picking me up, I laid my head against his chest.

"Why did you leave? Why did you stab me?" I cried softly. I was losing my train of thought, so many emotions were flashing through my body and mind.

"Sleep, Isabella."

"I'm sorry, mi pequeña conejita." He whispers inside my ear thinking I was completely sleeping. (Translation: my little bunny.)

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
312K 11.7K 81
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
165K 12.3K 15
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.5M 81.8K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...