The Arranged Marriage

By AngelicaLeake

Angela has to get marriaged to the boy she doesnt like but it is tradition what does she do? More

Meeting My Family
First Day
Long Time Ago
Love Revealed
Meeting Kyoto Yamato
Falls Apart

The End-Love Put Back Together

43 3 0
By AngelicaLeake

I kept screaming in pain for what felt like seconds. Then to minutes, to hours then to years. The doctor said i was to give birth. “1” the pain was agonizing. “2” it was excruciating. “3”. I screamed “ahhh!” as i pushed the baby out. I heard the most beautiful crying of my baby. They told me it was a boy. I then felt another pain. I pushed again. I hear another cry. It was a beautiful baby girl. The girl was little me while the boy looked just like jack. Sinu screamed “Why does it look like Jack!” I guess she really liked him. I ignored her and tended to my beautiful baby boy and girl. I called the boy Akihiko Fujiwara Suni and the girl Jackie Aki Suni. I told everyone to get out. I feed and rocked my babies to sleep. I soon fell asleep with them.

                                                (-Jack Suni-)

            I know what i did was wrong but she deserved to suffer. She played me just for pleasure and entertainment. She didn't love me like i did her. So, when Sinu came it was perfect. She was poor like me and we had it like a couple. I heard the wail of the babies. I just wish they were mine. While everyone left to sleep. A lot of people were happy but disappointed. I wondered why?

            It was about morning i came to clean up again. I hate when i had to go to her room. The babies were crying. I lifted the little boy and girl in my arms and rock them. I looked at the girl she was beautiful she looked just like Angela. I smiled but it quickly turned to a frown because i knew the kid was not mine, I then look at the boy and was astonished it looked just like me. How come? Why? When? “I was pregnant before me and Kyoto had sex.” i heard the voice. I looked back and saw Angela staring at me. She looked worn out. “So... Their mine?” She smiled and nodded her head. I looked down they both had my features. I smiled hard i was a father, a husband, and lover. I put the babies down and kissed her I apologized for everything. She said she forgave me.

             We talked, played with the children, and did what we used to do before all this happened. I had to go so i left but not before kissing each of my loved ones on the head.

                                        (-Angela Fujiwara-)

Well years have passed. So much happened. My father and Kyoto found out i got pregnant by Jack. They were disappointed in me. Well… My father was. Kyoto was furious. He beat me and Jack but i saved him from doing it to my kids. They then locked me up and i was raped and hit but i didn't get pregnant. Thank the spirits! I ended up getting the money i saved up and moved with Jack. My children are now 6 years old. My family lost power because a shogun named or Daimyo took over and turned the japan around. My sister is now married to Kyoto because i didn’t want to. My parents moved to a new house. Pedro got married, Deangelo got married, Sue is having a relationship with Jason, and i have another child on the way.

This is my story about my life and how i was arranged to marriage but ended up fighting it. You can always fight for your right. Always follow your heart. It helps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.6K 33
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

88.4K 5.6K 54
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...