📣 The Ridonculous Race: Chee...

By nereidesalpha81

Best friends Sarah and Sammy have been maintaining their friendship since their first meeting in Pahkitew Isl... More

Meet the Cheerleaders
Episode 1: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 1 (🇨🇦)
Episode 2: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 2 (🇨🇦 ➤ 🇲🇦)
Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language (🇲🇦 ➤ 🇫🇷)
Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues (🇫🇷 ➤ 🇮🇸)
Episode 5: Bjorken Telephone (🇮🇸)
Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest (🇮🇸 ➤ 🇧🇷)
Episode 7: A Tisket, A Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket (🇧🇷 ➤ 🇷🇴)
Episode 8: Hawaiian Honeyruin (🇷🇴 ➤ 🇺🇸)
Episode 9: Hello and Dubai (🇺🇸 ➤ 🇦🇪)
Episode 10: New Beijinging (🇦🇪 ➤ 🇨🇳)
Episode 11: I Love Ridonc and Roll (🇨🇳 ➤ 🇫🇮)
Episode 12: My Way or Zimbabwe (🇫🇮 ➤ 🇿🇼)
Episode 13: The Shawshank Ridonc-tion (🇿🇼 ➤ 🇦🇺)
Episode 14: Down and Outback (🇦🇺 ➤ 🇳🇿)
Episode 15: Maori or Less (🇳🇿)
Episode 17: Lord of the Ring Toss (🇨🇦 ➤ ❄️)
Episode 18: Got Venom? (❄️ ➤ 🇮🇩)
Episode 19: Dude Buggies (🇮🇩 ➤ 🇺🇸)
Episode 20: El Bunny Supremo (🇺🇸 ➤ 🇲🇽)
Episode 21: Ca-noodling (🇲🇽 ➤ 🇻🇳)
Episode 22: How Deep is Your Love? (🇻🇳 ➤ 🇷🇺)
Episode 23: Darjeel With It (🇷🇺 ➤ 🇮🇳)
Episode 24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires (🇮🇳 ➤ 🇦🇷)
Episode 25: Bahamarama (🇦🇷 ➤ 🇧🇸)
Episode 26: A Million Ways to Lose A Million Dollars (🇧🇸 ➤ 🇺🇸)
Ending 1: Cheerleaders Win 📣
Ending 2: Police Cadets Win 👮‍♀️
Ending 3: Surfer Dudes Win 🏄‍♂️

Episode 16: Little Bull on the Prairie (🇳🇿 ➤ 🇨🇦)

360 3 1
By nereidesalpha81

Sammy's POV

Ever since Emma crushed Noah's hopes of having a relationship, things haven't been the same. Worse yet, the Ice Dancers made a HUGE comeback and took first much to everyone's dismay.

But Sarah and I weren't too concerned with it at the moment. Just let 'em gloat; they'll get bumped down soon enough.

Sarah and I took the next tip from the Don Box, "Go to Head-Smashed in Buffalo Jump."

I raised an eyebrow, "Uh, 'Head-Smashed'? Is that even a real location or are we gonna get hurt?"

--------

Don's POV

It's actually a little of both. It's located here, along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Alberta, Canada. Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump was going to be called Concussion Valley, but the name was already taken. Teams must fly to Lethbridge, Alberta, then drive to this spot to receive their next travel tip.

--------

Sammy's POV (cont.)

We took to our stop and waited for our friends to arrive.

"Taxi!"

The yellow cab stopped right in front us just as the Sisters arrived, "Just in time. Now we just have to wait for Noah and-"

"Sorry, no time," Emma cut me off. I made a confused expression in response.

Kitty returned a face shock, "Wh-What?! What do you mean 'no time'? We're in alliance with them."

"If Noah and I are on a break, that means our alliance is, too," She walked in the cab making her sister groan. The yellow cab took off with them inside.

--------

INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SAMMY

"So that's just it? She's gonna break up with Noah and leave it there? I was hoping that she would have a boyfriend and stay focused on the game at the same time, but that never worked out well. Now she's gone back to her competitive self again."

END INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah shook her head and sighed, "I guess some things just never change." As much as I hated to agree, she was right.

I put a finger on my chin and realized, "Wait a minute, that was our cab."

The Reality TV Pros were running toward us.

Well, Owen was carrying the still saddened Noah, "Okay, buddy. We almost got a cab. Still here?" He asked us.

Sarah nodded her head in approval, "Yeah, we never leave our friends behind. Especially, if one of them still in the state of shock from being rejected in front on International TV."

I elbowed and gave her a thumbs up, telling her she was doing the right thing.

"TAXI!" I called for one and waved my hand. A yellow cab stopped in front and the four of us went inside, "Take us to the airport!" The driver took off to our location.

We piled out and made a dash to get tickets to the first flight. Only to be disappointed that the four remaining teams (a.k.a. Father and Son, Sisters, Reality TV Pros, and us) were going on the second flight. Fortunately, we were only going to be delayed 30 minutes so that gives us a small window to catch up to the other teams.

"We need to convince her to give Noah a chance again," Sarah said, "I don't want her to make the same mistake Sky did with Dave."

"I guess. You should go talk to her about this," I said.

As Sarah walked to talk to Emma, I heard Dwayne and Junior listening and watching Pahkitew Island, specifically the part where Sarah was doing her rhythmic hoop routine. It was also nice to see they were getting along just fine.

"Hey, isn't that girl from that episode we're watching your partner? The one who did that rhythmic hoop?" Junior asked me.

"Yep, that's Sarah Miller. It seems you two are getting along very well."

They both smiled in response.

--------

COMBINED CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS & FATHER & SON)

SAMMY

"Wow, someone's getting the Father of the Year Award."

DWAYNE

*Laughs* "You know Junior and I have made a real connection thanks to this race. He even called me cool."

SAMMY

"He did?"

JUNIOR

*Comes out of the bathroom* "That was before I found that his chin tattoo was meant for girls."

SAMMY

*Raises an eyebrow* "Really?"

DWAYNE

"Hey, he still said I was cool." *Chuckles* "And it was great. You know even if we get cut from the race, I'll still go home a happy dad."

JUNIOR

"Dad, don't jinx us!"

DWAYNE

*Laughs* "Jinxes aren't real."

SAMMY

"Trust me, they are when it comes to Total Drama."

PILOT

*Over the Intercom* "Folks, a storm over Montana is going to delay our landing."

SAMMY

"See?"

DWAYNE

*Gets a glare from Junior* "I bet the first flight was delayed too."

PILOT

*Over the Intercom* "Just a freak storm folks that only affects our flight."

DWAYNE

*Shrugs* "Coinky-dink!"

SAMMY

"I'll just give Sarah the bad news."

END COMBINED CONFESSIONAL

--------

After giving my partner and our friends the bad news, we had no choice but to hope we wouldn't fall too far behind. Fortunately, the storm only delayed us for another 30 minutes. Still, that didn't stop us from piling out to get our destination. We found out we had to drive pickup trucks to get to the Don Box. This time and without any warning, I was driving casually down the road. We passed by the other teams in hopes to catch up to the others.

We ran to the next Don Box. Sammy pressed the button on the box giving us our next tip, "It's an All-In: tip your hat, split your jeans, and eat like a cowboy by all means."

--------

Don's POV

"Working together, teammates must eat an entire pot of pork n' beans. At the bottom of the pot, they'll find their next travel tip."

--------

Sarah's POV

Once we sat down at the table, a giant pot was put between them, and we both quickly began eating, trying to do it as quickly as possible.

After a few bites I questioned Sammy, "Shouldn't we have waited for the Sisters and Pros to arrive?"

Sammy reassured, "I'm sure they'll get here in time."

We suddenly heard a crash and turned our heads to see Owen crashed into the wall next to the door who only replied, "I may need to practice my driving a teensy-bit more."

When we finished our pot, I reached in, grabbed the tip inside, and read it, "It's a Random-Botch: whoever isn't holding this tip, has to ride the mechanical bull for eight seconds."

We walked over to the bull and I got on top of it after Brody crashed.

Sammy snapped my fingers, "HA, this'll be done in a snap!" Not even one second, the bull shook her off and she crashed near the hole of the wall.

"So how'd I do?" she asked as she shook her head.

"You didn't last for even a second there," I answered back, as my partner groaned in response, "Are you gonna be okay?"

Sammy sprinted back over, "Yeah, that was just a warm-up round. This time I'm ready!" After the Surfers went up, she was got on top of the bull and was launched into a pile of empty barrels.

"Uh, Sammy?" Kitty asked.

"It's okay. Third time's usually the charm." Sammy walked back over to the machine.

And surely, enough Sarah failed to stay on the bull for more than second for the next 11 times.

"Man, this is like the bull I rode at the county fair," she rubbed her head.

"You can do it, Sammy. If you can stand up to your sister, I know you can beat this mechanical bull," I assured her.

"Thanks, Sarah. Okay, let's do this." Sammy hopped back on the bull. After what felt like hours of holding on, she was able to ride it for eight seconds without crashing into the wall, "YES! IN YOUR FACE, BULL!"

"Come on, let's get to the Chill Zone," I said before we head off.

We raced out of the building and and toward the chill zone, "Cheerleaders, you're in 6th place."

The two of us cheered and shared a high-five. After this, we approached Carrie and Devin.

"Any word from Devin?" I asked as we approached Carrie.

"Well, he's finally done with the anger stage. Now he's in the bargaining stage," Carrie answered.

A little while later, the Sisters came to the chill zone earning themselves 7th place. They both started to question me why we had another pot until I replied for them not to ask. The Ice Dancers positioned themselves for 8th and surprisingly they cheered.

The last two teams were the Pros and Father and Son. Amazingly, Owen was able to pull Noah and score themselves a close call for second to last place. Sammy bumped Emma's elbow as if telling her what to do.

She walked over and apologized to her 'sort of' boyfriend, "Noah, I'm so sorry I broke you. I didn't mean to and still really like you and I want us to be together."

After a moment, Noah gasped as if coming alive, "You... you do?"

"Yes! I... I just can't do the romance thing until the race is over. After I win, you and I are so on," She smiled.

"Glad to see she's given romance another go," I remarked to Sammy.

"Yup," She said back with a smile.

"Great! So when one of us wins..." He stopped when Emma dropped his head on the ground and glared at him.

"Are you not listening?! When my team wins!" She told him.

I scratched my head awkwardly and commented, "Er... sort of."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 331 27
Scarlett and Ariel reunited for the chance to participate on The Ridonculous Race. Ariel's still happy to see her and still likes her, despite what h...
50.9K 1K 57
Alex had everything she could ever imagine in life. Fame. Fortune. And a not to mention a four story mansion. But during her down time she bumps into...
3.3K 46 27
🎉*Completed*🎊 Cody was known as the weird kid that can't make girls like him. He wanted to find a way to make people like him so when he was accept...
4.4K 248 30
This is my version of the ridonculous race with two of my own characters inserted. I own none of the characters except Marnie and Kristen. Rankings:...