๐Ÿ“ฃ The Ridonculous Race: Chee...

By nereidesalpha81

Best friends Sarah and Sammy have been maintaining their friendship since their first meeting in Pahkitew Isl... More

Meet the Cheerleaders
Episode 1: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 1 (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 2: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 2 (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language (๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 5: Bjorken Telephone (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท)
Episode 7: A Tisket, A Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด)
Episode 9: Hello and Dubai (๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช)
Episode 10: New Beijinging (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช โžค ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 11: I Love Ridonc and Roll (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ)
Episode 12: My Way or Zimbabwe (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ)
Episode 13: The Shawshank Ridonc-tion (๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Episode 14: Down and Outback (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ)
Episode 15: Maori or Less (๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ)
Episode 16: Little Bull on the Prairie (๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ โžค ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 17: Lord of the Ring Toss (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค โ„๏ธ)
Episode 18: Got Venom? (โ„๏ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ)
Episode 19: Dude Buggies (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 20: El Bunny Supremo (๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ)
Episode 21: Ca-noodling (๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 22: How Deep is Your Love? (๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ)
Episode 23: Darjeel With It (๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Episode 25: Bahamarama (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 26: A Million Ways to Lose A Million Dollars (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Ending 1: Cheerleaders Win ๐Ÿ“ฃ
Ending 2: Police Cadets Win ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ
Ending 3: Surfer Dudes Win ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Episode 8: Hawaiian Honeyruin (๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)

684 9 1
By nereidesalpha81

General POV

Sarah and Sammy ran to the Don Box, Sarah quickly grabbed the tip.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SARAH

"This may be the first time we've secured first place but I'm confident that we can keep this up."

SAMMY

"As long as we stay ahead of the Ice Dancers. Now that they know how comparable we are to them, they'll want to try even harder to beat us."

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah read the tip, "Take a donkey cart to Bucharest, and fly to..."

"Hawaii!!!" she and Sammy exclaimed in excitement.

--------

Don's POV

"Hawaii, home of beautiful sunshine, ukuleles, and shirts that should only be worn ironically. Once teams land, they'll need to find this Don box."

I noticed the Don Box is wearing a tacky Hawaiian shirt.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. Was that you wardrobe?" I deadpanned as I call my wardrobe managers via earpiece.

--------

Sarah's POV

A few minutes later, we arrived at the donkey carts with the Ice Dancers following. Not amazingly, they took control of the cart no doubt in order to try and got ahead of us. In the meantime, the rest of us were playing charades. It was Owen's and Sammy's turns at guessing (or at least, for Owen, trying and failing) what Kitty was doing when she positioned her hands into using a camera.

"OH! OH! I'm good at this game! Um... uh... goal posts!" Owen began.

"Music box!" Sammy followed.

"No! Ah... rectangle face?"

"Cinder block?"

"Uh... um... a box of candy!" Kitty face-palmed while I shook my head 'no'.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (ICE DANCERS)

JOSEÉ

"Playing is for children; WE stay focused on our goals at all times!"

JACQUES

"I'm so focused, I haven't washed my boxers since the race started!"

JOSEÉ

*covering her nose in disgust* "That's not focused. That's gross."

JACQUES

"Well maybe some people think your lucky rabbit's foot is gross, eh?"

JOSEÉ

*pulls out her rabbit's foot* "Don't listen to him, Bun-Bun." *kisses it*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

"Cheesecake?" Owen continued.

"Click," Kitty made the sound.

"Oh! Exploding chocolate cheesecake!"

Sammy finally remembered what it is, "Camera! Man, why didn't I guess that sooner?"

"Sheesh! How did you not get that, Owen?! Did you hear that?" Emma snapped before asking Noah. "How do you put up with this all day long?"

Noah kept on staring at her dreamily.

"Um, what's his problem?" Emma asked Owen and tried to get Noah's attention. "Hey, Earth to weirdo? Hello? Hello? Ugh," She gave up and walked away.

"Are you okay, Noah?" I asked.

"My stomach feels funny," Noah replied.

"Do you have to make boom-boom?" Owen whispered.

Suddenly, we all held on as the donkey cart got shaky due to the bumpy road.

Once we reached the airport, we all quickly got out and got our tickets, before getting on the flight and waiting for everyone else to come on board.

After a while all the other teams had gotten on as well, and we sat across from Brody and Geoff

"Hey, I recognize you two," Geoff said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're Sarah and Samey. You both were on Total Drama Pahkitew Island and had to suffer Chris like I had," Geoff said with a laugh.

"You're right, Samey stood up against her sister Amy, and Sarah was one of the three finalists," Brody added.

"What do you know? I guess we're popular," I said.

"I know, right? And for the record, it's Sammy now," Sammy corrected them.

--------

Sammy's POV

As soon as everyone else was aboard, the plane took off to Hawaii.

We got off and said 'Aloha' to a local who gave us leis.

I sniffed mine, "Mmm, orchids. My favorite."

After we arrived at the lobby where the Don Box is, Owen and Noah, Sammy, and I were pushed down by Emma.

"This one's ours! You four might as well give up now," She said to us.

"Uh-oh, prepared to be "Noah'd"!" Owen said as Noah lovingly gazed at Emma again. "Uh, any second now. He's just thinking and then, bam! Huh? Noah?"

Kitty took the next travel tip, "It's a Botch or Watch: whoever didn't do gymnastics in Romania has to go diving for wedding rings?"

--------

Don's POV

"In this challenge, Botchers must dive into Hawaii's most popular wedding bay and retrieve one of the rings from the bottom."

--------

Sammy's POV (cont.)

"Then swim to the beach at the tip of the bay to meet your partner," Owen finished as we and the sisters took off and headed to the bay.

I jumped into the water and swam around, looking for the first possible ring. Multiple other teams jumped in as well. I had to swim around and keep my eyes peeled, avoiding everyone and animals. I notice one ring inside a cave big enough for my hand to fit. I even noticed an eel inside, looking at me with its red menacing eyes. I immediately grabbed the ring before the eel got me. I immediately swam up to show Sarah what I found.

"Jackpot!" I yelled to Sarah as Kitty resurfaced.

"Ka-bling!" she exclaimed.

"Got one!" Carrie resurfaced right beside me.

"Yes!" Emma cheered.

"Good job, Samster!" Sarah said.

"Carrie, you're the best!" Devin called to her making her squeal.

"Did you just squeal?" Kitty asked her.

She denied it, "No! Uh...I think it was a... a dolphin?"

"I don't see any dolphins." I joined in smirking.

Kitty gasped in excitement as Carrie swam away, "You're in love with him!"

"Okay, I am," She admitted making me and Kitty high-five.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (SISTERS)

KITTY

"When love is in the air, I know it. I have a super sensitive love detector. And the alarm's been going off a lot lately."

EMMA

"What are you talking about?"

KITTY

"Nothing. So... noticed any guys on the other teams looking your way?"

EMMA

"No."

KITTY

*starts making car noises that starts to annoy Emma until she leaves the confessional*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

"Why don't you tell him you want to be his girlfriend?" I questioned.

"We've been friends for so long and... anyway he has a girlfriend. But please don't say anything. Please?"

"We won't say anything," Kitty promised, "But I think someone should, you know."

After Carrie, Kitty, and I climbed back on shore, we got the next tip and reviewed the next challenge.

"It's an All-In: In this Hawaiian wedding ritual, teams must walk on fire," I read.

"Fire?" Sarah raised an eyebrow.

"Well, technically, just a trail of hot charcoals," I continued. "In this challenge, brides wear a grass skirt and grooms wear a wreath of maile as they carry their brides across the charcoal trail, as a test of strength and honor. If any part of them catches on fire, grass skirt included, the team has to go back to the start. Once you reached the end unharmed, head over to the chill zone."

And so, we headed over to where the challenge is held. Sarah put on a maile wreath while I picked the grass skirt.

"Hey, Kit, Sammy, could you help tie this?" Carried asked as Kitty and Sammy adjusted the grass skirt. "You really think I should say something to Devin?"

"Definitely," I replied. "I mean, there's a big chance he'll like you back."

"And besides, life's short and he's really cute. What if he feels the same way?" Kitty said as she walked away.

--------

Sarah's POV

"Hey, we're grooms. Cool," Kitty said as she approached me and Owen.

"Not for me," Owen answered, "I'm about to marry a dead person!"

"What?" Kitty was confused at this as we looked at Emma, who is adjusting her grass skirt and talking to Sammy, and Noah, who is still gazing at her.

"Look at him. He's drooling, smiling, acting sincere; he is so sick!"

"Or... he likes Emma," I clarified.

"But he's all goofy and awkward and... OH!" Owen finally realized where it was going as the three of us shared a laugh.

"Yup. That is one serious crush," Kitty replied.

"Totes," I agreed.

"Ready, Sarah!" Sammy called over.

"Gotta go. Catch you two later!" I ran over to my partner, "Okay, Sammy. Let's do this."

I'll admit that walking over coals was a little harder than usual. As the Ice Dancers proved that when one of their grass skirts caught on fire and they had to go all the way to the start. We were in front of Devin and Carrie since I could handle the heat of the coals. All four of us were able to complete it in one try without catching anything on fire and heading back to square one.

"Hey, Best Friends and Cheerleaders! Move it or lose it!" We noticed the Ice Dancers heading into our direction.

Carrie gasped, "Run!"

We all ran to the chill zone with the Dancers right behind us. Sammy and I were able to pull ahead of all of them. Just as they were about to pass us, Jacques tripped on a rock guaranteeing all of us a better position in the race.

"Congratulations, Sarah and Sammy! You get 2nd place," Don announced. We both cheered.

"Carrie, Devin, 3rd place. Good job," Carrie laughed as Devin placed a hand on her back.

The Ice Dancers hopped onto the chill zone, "Jacques, Joseé you come in... 4th."

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (ICE DANCERS)

JOSEÉ

"NO! Not again! 4th place! 4TH PLACE!!! That's much worse than a bronze medal."

JACQUES

*starts sobbing*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

"ARGH!" Joseé screamed, threw down her grass skirt, and jumped on top of it repeatedly.

"Could've been worse. I mean you've could've gotten 5th," Sammy tried to calm her down, but she only added more fuel to the fire. Cue the part where she went to destroying another part of the set.

I looked to Don and questioned, "Where do you even come up with the money to repair those things?"

"We don't," He shrugged, "We just replace them with the old ones."

Reality TV Pros and Sisters were able to catch up, "5th and 6th place."

We then waited waited for everyone else to finish the second challenge. One of the best moments we've seen are: Chet trolling Lorenzo with a coconut bra, Kelly chastising Taylor for her insolence and revealing the fact the she had many trophies but never won a single award as well as the revelation of her bribery-induced victories, and Ryan breaking up with Stephanie before Don revealing it was a non-elimination leg (thus changing their team name from Daters to Haters).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 31 9
Hello my guys, gals, and gender neutral pals! If you could look at the cover and read the title for a moment if you please... THAT'S RIGHT! I'M DIREC...
1.4K 35 9
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023
2.2M 32.6K 200
@jackgilinsky liked your photo @jackgilinsky started following you + lowercase intended all my own work highest rank: 1 in fanfiction copyright ยฉ...
124K 3.4K 44
Sierra and her family move to Florida after her dad got a promotion. She's used to moving around a lot because of her dads job, and because of that s...