๐Ÿ“ฃ The Ridonculous Race: Chee...

By nereidesalpha81

Best friends Sarah and Sammy have been maintaining their friendship since their first meeting in Pahkitew Isl... More

Meet the Cheerleaders
Episode 1: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 1 (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 2: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 2 (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language (๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 5: Bjorken Telephone (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 7: A Tisket, A Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด)
Episode 8: Hawaiian Honeyruin (๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 9: Hello and Dubai (๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช)
Episode 10: New Beijinging (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช โžค ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 11: I Love Ridonc and Roll (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ)
Episode 12: My Way or Zimbabwe (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ)
Episode 13: The Shawshank Ridonc-tion (๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Episode 14: Down and Outback (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ)
Episode 15: Maori or Less (๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ)
Episode 16: Little Bull on the Prairie (๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ โžค ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 17: Lord of the Ring Toss (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค โ„๏ธ)
Episode 18: Got Venom? (โ„๏ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ)
Episode 19: Dude Buggies (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 20: El Bunny Supremo (๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ)
Episode 21: Ca-noodling (๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 22: How Deep is Your Love? (๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ)
Episode 23: Darjeel With It (๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Episode 25: Bahamarama (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 26: A Million Ways to Lose A Million Dollars (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Ending 1: Cheerleaders Win ๐Ÿ“ฃ
Ending 2: Police Cadets Win ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ
Ending 3: Surfer Dudes Win ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท)

599 9 0
By nereidesalpha81

General POV

Sarah and Sammy raced toward the Don Box and took the next travel tip.

"Take the first military plane to Brazil." Sammy read.

--------

Don's POV

"Sunny, sunny Brazil. Home to bossa nova music, makers of fine coffee, and other things that keep me awake at night. Teams will travel here on these chartered planes. The first eight teams take a direct flight. The last seven will arrive two hours later because they're on the milk run. Literally."

--------

Sammy's POV

We took off towards our stop and called for a taxi. As soon as it got to the airport, we raced behind our friends and sat right next to them. I'm kinda worried for Owen today. For one thing, I didn't want him to scream like a maniac who's about to die.

And he did just that, except he was chewing his stuffed bear nervously.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (REALITY TV PROS)

NOAH

"Owen's a bit nervous about being in a military plane."

*Flashback of Total Drama World Tour clips where Owen was almost sucked out of a plane... twice*

OWEN

"Can you blame me? I almost died!"

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Owen's stomach growled and he burped out brown cotton towards Noah.

"Where's Beary?" he asked.

We wiped off the cotton off of Noah while he answered, "You just ate him."

He gasped in shock. "OH NO! Will you hold me?"

"I'd rather- NOT!" He hugged (more like crushed) Noah for comfort. Whilst the Ice Dancers didn't look too happy. Mostly because the Goths took first place when they ate the Icelandic feast as if it was nothing. They're kinda weird since they barely show any emotion.

"Well, at least it's cotton and not the food back in Iceland," I said before the plane suddenly rumbled and shook.

"What? Did we hit a speedbump or something?" Sarah asked.

"Sorry folks. Flat tire. Must've rolled over something sharp." The pilot announced over the speaker.

Hearing this, Sarah angrily punched the wall, leaving a noticeable dent and scaring everyone else on board.

But the bad news is teams on the second plane were now the first teams to take off. And we were looking losers right now.

"We're stranded here... ON A MILITARY PLANE?! AAAAHHHH!" Owen panicked.

Oh brother, this is gonna be a long wait.

After a little while of fixing, the plane finally took off to Brazil. When it landed, we took off in front of Owen and Noah and took the next travel tip just before the Daters.

"HEY! We were in front of you!" Stephanie yelled at us.

"Sorry, no time to argue." I called back to her and then read the next challenge, "Botch-or-Watch. It looks like I'm up. I'll have to stick my hand in a glove full of bullet ants." I had wide-eyes the formed a disgusted look, "Eugh, this is crazy."

"How bad can bullet ants be?" Sarah had same frightened expression as me.

--------

Don's POV

"In this Botch or Watch, whoever didn't swim with sharks in the Mediterranean must try to perform a Brazilian rite of passage, and stick their hand inside this mitt full of venomous bullet ants to retrieve their next travel tip."

I placed a chicken leg inside the mitt and the ants violently feasted on it.

"This is insane."

--------

Sarah's POV

By the time we got there, the ants spat out what was left of the chicken leg and Jacques stuck his hand in the mitt, screamed in pain, and his hand came out swollen.

"It stings like missing gold in Vancouver by half a point!" He shook off the ants off his hand and continued on.

"I guess that proves it," I concluded before giving one of my gloves to Sammy.

She put the glove on and stuck her hand in it and had to resist screaming as she pulled out our next travel tip, with her hand still intact.

"What do you know? It didn't even hurt," Sammy said.

"Feeling divine? Then swing your butts to the coconuts," I read the next tip.

--------

Don's POV

I hollered like Tarzan as I swung on a vine over a chasm and landed on the other side.

"Teams must cross this gorge by any means necessary. And then search for their next tip hidden in these piles of coconuts."

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

We approached it and found it was a some drop making me comment, "That is one long way down. Well, here goes nothing."

Both of us swung onto the vine and landed on the other side of the cliff safely.

At least we did until Noah came along and Owen landed right on top of us, "Ow."

"Sorry guys," He apologized and picked us up.

"You really need to start going on a diet, man," I stood up and dusted myself off.

"I don't think that's even possible," Sammy replied walking over to the over-sized pile of coconuts where the other teams had started searching for their next tip. We started searching into different piles than the other teams along with our allies.

Owen, still being the guzzler he is, ate an entire coconut in one bite, "It's okay! I got it down."

Noah rolled his eyes and responded, "Great. Let's wait eight hours and see if there was a tip in that one." He poked his belly with a stick.

"OW! You got me right in the coconut."

The Ice Dancers seemed to be letting the pressure get to their heads, "Let's try that area over there," Joseé pointed to the pile behind them after she threw two coconuts on Owen's head revealing travel tips.

"Yes!" Noah cheered catching theirs while I caught ours.

"It's an All-In. And it looks like we're making costumes."

--------

Don's POV

"In this All-In challenge, one team member has to make a headpiece, the other a tail, worthy of walking the parade during Carnival. When this local approves of their handiwork, they'll get their next tip."

--------

Sammy's POV

"Come on!" We ran to the next station where teams started to make their own dresses. Just as we were working the Ice Dancers had just finished theirs and went over to the judge, "What the heck? Didn't they just get here?" Noah pointed to them.

"About 5 five seconds ago give or take," I clarified. In the meantime, we were able to finish both parts of the costume and I put it on. We were given our next tips for the end of this challenge.

"Okay. Last part, we run to the chill zone," I read it.

"Wait, what about Owen and Noah?" My partner asked of them.

"We'll catch up. Just go!" Noah approved of us racing on.

We didn't have any more time to argue and if we did, we would've just fell behind even further. Both of us had to use a hand glider to get toward the chill zone and secure a spot for the next location. We approached the cliff and saw the gliders ready for flying.

"On three, girl. One..." I began.

"Two..." Sarah followed.

"Three!" we exclaimed simultaneously as we jump off the edge and glided to the chill zone easily after Dwayne and Junior arrived.

"Cheerleaders, 7th place," Don announced.

"Eh, not too bad, right, Sammy?" Sarah asked me as I nodded in response. We noticed the Vegans nearby and were shocked at Laurie's face.

"Oh, my goodness. What happened to her?" Sarah asked.

"Mickey accidentally pushed her face-first into the ant glove," Miles said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.2K 31
โš ๏ธDon't Own Total Dramaโš ๏ธ (Only Own Emily and Lukas) People know the Reality TV Pros? You know Owen and Noah was on that team, right? Well what if th...
188 17 3
What if Cody and Harold were a last-minute team added to Total Drama's Ridonculous Race, hosted by Don? How would things change? What friendships wil...
34.3K 1.1K 44
Samantha Laila Holmes was by no means a cheerleader. She was an athlete. She'd played all sorts of sports as a kid, but now her heart is set on volle...
666 38 7
"We're here to race for MONEY! Not race to for love. Idiot." Your sibling yelled, glaring at you while looking at you disappointed as well. "But-" yo...