𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘰𝘱 ~ 𝐦𝐚𝐱 𝐦𝐚...

By softlyiridescent

❝ I'm gonna marry you with a ring pop. ❞ ∘◦ ミ☆ ◦∘ IN WHICH addison gray longs to marry max mayfield with a... More

Ring Pop!
Mixtape
Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Sixteen

16K 552 786
By softlyiridescent

Chapter Sixteen:
"All Mine. All Mine. All Mine."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Addison giggled as Max spun her around El's room. Her hands rested on Addison's waist as she swung her around the room. Addison had her arms resting on Max's shoulders as she swung her from side to side.

She had to admit, when Max and Eleven showed up at her door, El in an entire new wardrobe, Addison was more than surprised. When they told her that Eleven had dumped Mike, Addison almost dropped dead right then and there.

When they told her it was because he lied to her, Addison wasn't surprised. Mike lying to Eleven wasn't a surprise to her anymore. He used to do it to Addison constantly before Eleven even showed up.

Max spun Addison around, causing her dress to flare out around her. "You're really pretty."

Addison blushed, leaning her head onto Max's shoulder. "Stop! You're gonna make me blush.."

"That's my job, babe." Max whisperered so that El wouldn't be able to hear them. She didn't know that the girls were a couple yet. They really wanted to tell her, but neither of them were sure how. "And I'm working full time."

Addison giggled, feeling her heart speed up when Max let go to use El's hairbrush as a microphone. "You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork." Max winked, biting her lip as she swayed her hips to the beat. "All yours."

Addison laughed, covering her face with her hands as she could feel her face begin to heat up. "My.. dork.. All mine.. All mine.. All.. All mine."

Addison couldn't help but erupt into a fit of giggles as she fell back onto El's bed. Her hands still covered her face as she kicked her feet in the air.

Mine. The thought of Max being hers sent Addison into a state of pure bliss. She was ecstatic whenever Max reminded her that she loved her. Just the thought of Max could send Addison's heart into a frenzy. With Max she didn't feel like she had to be someone else or pretend to like things she didn't. With Max she didn't have to hide herself.

Max gazed at her in adoration, her lips parted as she swallowed thickly. She reached up and brushed red hair from her eyes. Max inhaled sharply when Addison pulled her hands away from her face and their eyes locked.

El looked up at Addison, giving her a strange look as she flipped through the magazine. Her eyes widened as she stopped on a page. Addison moved to sit up and she leaned forward to look at the page. "Oh.."

Eleven looked up at Max as she sat down on the bed beside Addison. "Oh! You found Ralph Macchio!"

"Macchio?" Eleven rose her eyebrows.

Addison nodded, pursing her lips as she looked at the magazine. "Yup!"

"Yeah, he's the karat kid! Hi-ya!" Max made a karate chopping motion with her hand causing Eleven to let out a nervous laugh. "He's so hot, right?"

Addison nodded in agreement, "So hot.."

"I bet he's an amazing kisser, too." Max continued, winking at Addison

Addison gasped, "Max!"

"What? It's true!" Max defended, raising her hands in surrender. "Hey, um.. Is Mike a good kisser?"

Addison laughed, covering her face with her hands as she watched Eleven's expression change. "Max, oh my gosh!"

"I don't know!" She said, shaking her head, "He's my first boyfriend.

"Ex-boyfriend." Max corrected. Eleven's face fell and she smiled sadly. "Hey, don't worry about it, okay?"

"Right! You have us! And girls are better anyways, right, Max?" Addison winked, nudging Max subtly.

"Right. Plus, he'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness."

"Oh, El! El, I'm so sorry! Please take me back and love me!" Addisom mimicked, trying to deepen her voice.

"Mhm. I guarentee you, he's like totally wallowing in misery and self pity right now! Oh, I hope she takes me back!" Max laughed, "Ugh, what I wouldn't give to see his stupid face!"

Eleven paused for a moment, biting her lip in thought.

"What is it?"

~~

Addison brushed her fingers over Max's as Eleven tied the blindfold around her eyes.

"Is this really gonna work?" Max asked, intertwining her fingers with Addison's.

"Yeah! I've seen her do it before. It was really, really, really cool. Her nose started bleeding, and that was kind of scary, but I'm scared of blood. Not like, blood blood on, like, movies and shows and stuff, but I don't like to see other peoples blood coming out of them. That's why I don't like to have my blood drawn when doctors do tests on me for my seizures or something. Anyways, yeah, it was super cool. Except the blood part. That wasn't-"

"Addie!" Eleven interrupted, causing Addison to clear her throat and look away.

"Right, sorry." Addison tightened her grip on Max's hand as she leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Holy shit, this is insane." Max leaned forward.

"Max." Eleven scolded.

"Yeah, quiet. I'm sorry."

The radio buzzing filled her ears, "I see him."

Addison's back straightened as Max stood from the bed, pulling Addison with her as she crouched down beside Eleven. "Well, what are they doing?"

"Wallowing in self pity like he deserves, I hope." Addison muttered under her breath.

"He's eating."

"Ugh." Addison scoffed, crossing her arms.

"They say we are species."

"What does that mean?"

"Emotion, not logic." He continued.

"Figures." Addison shook her head, "He's a jerk."

Eleven ripped off the mask suddenly before erupting into a fit of giggles.

A car pulling up silenced their laughter, "Hop's home."

"Hey! Hey!" He shouted, causing fear to strike Addison's body. She never liked when he yelled. "Hey! When I say three inches, three inches-"

"Do you knock? Jeez!" Max scrunched her face up.

"Yeah! Jeez.." El repeated, shaking her head.

"Oh, hey, woah, I'm sorry. I thought that, uh-"

"Mike's not here." Max interrupted.

"Yeah, it's just us. We're having a sleepover!" Addison said excitedly, closing the magazine she held in her hand.

"Mhm. Max and Addie wanted to have one." Eleven said slowly. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, yeah.. Yeah, yeah.. Yeah. Your parents know about this?"

"Yup."

"Yeah."

"Uh, yeah, it's cool. Yeah."

"Did you need something?"

"No, no.. I'll uh, I'll leave."

Addison looked over at her girlfriend as a fit of giggles escaped her lips.

~~

"Holy shit, I can't believe we're doing this!" Max said excitedly as Addison rearranged the names and placed the bottle in the center.

"You better believe it, honey." Addison smiled, "Because it's happening."

"Honey?" Eleven questioned, tilting her head.

"Uh, yeah, it's like a pet name." Max quickly explained.

"But why?"

Addison and Max shared a look, engaging in a silent conversation. Neither of them sure if they should tell Eleven about them or not.

"What?" Eleven repeated, looking between the two of them.

Addison shrugged, "Uh-"

"We're.. Are you sure you wanna tell her, weirdo?" Max rose her eyebrows, subtly intertwining their fingers.

"Yes." Addison nodded, "I'm sure."

"We're.. a couple." Max said, searching Eleven's face for any sign of a reaction.

"Oh." Eleven furrowed her eyebrows. "Cool."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

{ Word Count: 1213 }

{ A/n: MY LOVELY PAIGE NOMINATED ME FOR AN AWARD! ILYSM GIRL }

{ Edited: No }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc
38.7K 629 22
In which one of the new girls and one of the nerds started off by getting annoyed by each other and grew to like each other. or In which Arabella Ma...
1.1M 37.9K 84
"Hey, Harrington?" "Yeah, Mayfield?" Nora feels breathless. "You talk too much." stranger things seasons 2-4 max mayfield x fem oc #1 in maxmayfield...
8.6K 186 30
──⠀۪ ♡ ۫ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: You never thought you'd find love until, you met him. Max mayfield, he was everything you wanted in a guy. 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝖬𝖺�...